Probably pregnant, negative pee test, anxiously awaiting my blood test.... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-23-2013, 01:11 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So here's where I'm at.

I chart everything but my temp. I normally have a 31 day cycle. 5 of my last 6  cycles were 31 days, with one 33 day one in there. Since its after midnight now, I'm officially a week late and on day 38. I had unprotected sex on my first "fertile day" according to my charting app. It was a few days before I was supposed to ovulate. 

Last pregnancy I didn't get a BFP till about 7 weeks, so it wouldn't surprise me if that happened again. I took a pee test today at the dr, and got nothing (took one a few days ago too). Sent out a blood test, will get the results tomorrow or the next day. 

I've been crazy emotional (especially at night) for about a week now, I thought it was just bad PMS at first.

I've been having crazy dreams (mostly about sex) almost every night. 
My breasts are tender, but that's very normal for me before I get my period. 
I have more discharge then I should this week, though I didn't have the amount I normally do the week I should have ovulated. 
I've been getting sick this week, just mildly, cough, cold sores, tired. 

Dying to know if I'm getting sick because I'm pregnant, or if my period is delayed because I'm sick. Granted. I've never missed a period (even when I've been SUPER sick) since I got them back two years ago. 

Other things that may be real or in my head include feeling lightheaded, not able to sleep (even though I'm so tired), feeling hot and sweaty a lot, and feeling queasy when I'm on an empty stomach. Also my steady weight loss has stopped in its tracks this past week despite eating even better than before (I cut out beer because I might be pregnant, and most dairy to help the cough). 

So I'm thinking all things point to being pregnant, which I have mixed feelings about (DH is soo soo excited). 

I will know soon, but in the mean time wanted to share what was going on with some people who might be interested! 

- Mom to Baby Mark (9/18/10) and 4 wonderful dogs!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2013, 07:42 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Ohhhh mama! I can't wait to hear either!

I'm in a similar boat except I am temping. But a bunch of negative pee tests and I'm past when I should be getting my period as suggested by Fertility Friend.

I'm going to the doc today and expecting a negative pee test and that I'll be waiting on blood results.

I am wishing you the best! I am sorry you are having mixed feelings! I have with all my pregnancies even with my second and we planned her and tried for a year! It's normal, especially if you weren't actively trying!

I'm glad your DH is excited smile.gif You've just gone through some big life transitions though no? So I totally understand!

I'm waiting with you to hear! When do you think it will be?

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30****35******

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  

User Tag List