June 2014 - Anyone else due? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 24 Old 10-05-2013, 12:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I was surprised that there wasn't a group already open for us.  Anyone else due?  Anyone want to lead or be a co leader?  :)

I'm due June 11th.  Unexpectedly, at that.  :)  With baby #5!!!

Mandy - chicken3.gif  candle.gif candle.gif novaxnocirc.gif  hbac.gif  h20homebirth.gif  h20homebirth.gif  goorganic.jpg  homeschool.gif

#2 of 24 Old 10-05-2013, 03:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Me! I'm due around the 14th with #2, and I keep hoping the group will open up. I'm new here and I wouldn't be interested in leading, but I would definitely join!

#3 of 24 Old 10-05-2013, 05:16 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Add me in! Due June 14th with our second. I've pretty much dropped off the face of mothering since my last ddc moved to facebook instead, but I'm looking forward to going through this again with some new ladies. 

I'm having some spotting, so won't sign myself up for coleader yet, but may be up for it later on. 

Doula mama, medic daddy and Tenley Harper born naturally 11/29/11 delayedvax.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

#4 of 24 Old 10-05-2013, 09:24 PM

Due June 15. Baby #6!

Midwife apprentice and mama to 6, including three UC babies: Jude River, 06/04/08, Alora Wren Isolde, 9/27/10, and our newest addition, Ailish Brynn Elspeth, 6/12/14!
#5 of 24 Old 10-07-2013, 06:35 AM

I'm here too!  :)  I'm due June 7th with my third.  A tad bit of a surprise, and a little bit of stressing going on, but we're very excited nonetheless.  :)

Mommy to DS born Jan 2008 , and DD born January 2010
#6 of 24 Old 10-07-2013, 02:12 PM

I'm due the 10th with baby #6.  

Heathertreehugger.gif
Mama to 5 (b17,b11,b9,g6,b4)

Our Final Addition stork-suprise.gifarriving in Mid June 2014

#7 of 24 Old 10-07-2013, 02:13 PM

Ladyelms- I've watched your youtube videos in the past.    Love.

ladyelms likes this.

Heathertreehugger.gif
Mama to 5 (b17,b11,b9,g6,b4)

Our Final Addition stork-suprise.gifarriving in Mid June 2014

#8 of 24 Old 10-07-2013, 06:44 PM

I just got a positive test, and I am guessing our due date to be around June 19th. :)   I went looking for a June 2014 birth group but was disappointed they didn't have one yet.  I am ordinarily a Babycenter kind of lady myself, but their birth boards are kinda...I dunno...drama filled.  I found Mothering when the Hubby and I started ttc, and I am hoping to join a friendly birth board here. So it is nice to meet you ladies. :)

Happy Momma to hearts.gifLilly(5) and little LoveBug stork-suprise.gif(due in June).

I am dyslexic, pointing out my spelling mistakes make you an asshole.

#9 of 24 Old 10-07-2013, 07:19 PM - Thread Starter

Would anyone be willing to co lead with me on the due date group so we can get it started?

Mandy - chicken3.gif  candle.gif candle.gif novaxnocirc.gif  hbac.gif  h20homebirth.gif  h20homebirth.gif  goorganic.jpg  homeschool.gif

#10 of 24 Old 10-07-2013, 07:22 PM

I've officially gone 24 hours without spotting, so to heck with it, sign me up Earthylady. I'll colead. I'm thinking positive. 

EarthyLady likes this.

Doula mama, medic daddy and Tenley Harper born naturally 11/29/11 delayedvax.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

#11 of 24 Old 10-07-2013, 07:24 PM - Thread Starter

Awesome!  Thank you!  And I totally understand the pressure!  Eek!  I had 3 perfect pregnancies, 2 miscarriages, then my last perfect pregnancy.  It's a bit nerve wrecking!  

onetwoten likes this.

#12 of 24 Old 10-07-2013, 07:55 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

MoodyAlly, I'm new here too! I was on babycenter with my first pregnancy, but I got pretty annoyed with everything for a while. There are some groups that I find helpful, but I was just totally not on the same page with most of the ladies there. Hopefully this will be a good group for us!

#13 of 24 Old 10-08-2013, 01:58 PM

Just found out on Saturday, due June 13 (Friday the 13th bigeyes.gif). This will be baby # 2. DS turned two at the end of July. Have my first US/Dr. appointment on Nov. 1st. I lurked a lot in my last DDC, but hope to be somewhat more active this time around. Congrats to all you mamas!! 

#14 of 24 Old 10-08-2013, 03:11 PM - Thread Starter

I completely understand where all you former BC peeps are coming from.  I hung out there during my first pregnancy 11 years ago.  Drove.me.insane!!!!!  Mothering is SO much more my style.  :)

#15 of 24 Old 10-08-2013, 09:32 PM

Just came by looking for the June 2014 club. Was surprised it's not up yet! I'm due with number two (fingers crossed) June 11th! babycenter is ok...but I generally am way too "green" to discuss parenting/lifestyle choices there, lol.

trekkie.gifKay - homeschooling nanny mom to "Z" October 2005 blahblah.gif #2 debuts June 2014 boc.gif 
#16 of 24 Old 10-09-2013, 10:26 AM

Hi!  I'm due June 2nd but I think I ovulated a little early and fully expect to have the baby in May.  I'll stick with you folks though, and am very happy to be here with baby # 3 (I have a 5 year old DD, and 3 year old DS, plus I had a miscarriage in between them).

belly.gifSAHM to hearts.gifDD (5) and jog.gifDS (3).  Happily married to my high school sweetheart hug.gif
#17 of 24 Old 10-09-2013, 11:33 AM

This is my first baby. Found out last night. I'm due on May 15 2014.
#18 of 24 Old 10-09-2013, 04:04 PM

Tested yesterday and surprise! Baby #3 will arrive around June 12th.

#19 of 24 Old 10-09-2013, 04:22 PM

I was wondering why they dont have a June due date club either!! Finally someone who understands! Due June 14th by my calculations. This is the first for me. Excited that all you june mommys  are here! Been dying to talk to someone! How is everyone feeling? My boobs are killing me and i cant tell if this weird feeling i am having is nausea or what.

;) 

#20 of 24 Old 10-09-2013, 05:47 PM

PM an administrator about the ddc not being open.
#21 of 24 Old 10-09-2013, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstbaby01 View Post

This is my first baby. Found out last night. I'm due on May 15 2014.

Hi mama!  Do you mean June 15th? If you're looking for May, there's actually a May DDC open already, and hopping!

We have commented in the appropriate thread to have our DDC opened, but haven't heard back yet. Hopefully by the end of the week!

How's everyone doing? My spotting stopped, so I'm starting to feel a lot more optimistic! Waiting to really start feeling pregnant, so far nothing different, other than my nose bleeding again. lol

#22 of 24 Old 10-09-2013, 09:28 PM

MoodyAlly, I'm new here too! I was on babycenter with my first pregnancy, but I got pretty annoyed with everything for a while. There are some groups that I find helpful, but I was just totally not on the same page with most of the ladies there. Hopefully this will be a good group for us!

I am not completely nocking BC.  I use to be a regular poster over there in their debate team, and I recently found their homebirth group which is turning out to be a fairly nice group of ladies. But I have never ran across a birth board over there I liked. Dang are they drama filled and closed minded.

My parenting style has changed so much sense my first. I am more focused on being "green" and on being more healthy, but also I am way more laid back. I think I did a lot of things that went against my instincts, but was so worried about "doing it wrong" I let mainstream thinking take over.

I think Mothering will be a much better fit for me over all, and I very glad I found it.

Its silly, but having a supportive online community is important to me because I have so few trust worthy women in my life to ask questions about childcare and parenting.

I know that sounds completely lame. lol

Happy Momma to hearts.gifLilly(5) and little LoveBug stork-suprise.gif(due in June).

#23 of 24 Old 10-09-2013, 11:02 PM

Okay, it's crazy early (and if you somehow know me, please don't tell anyone) but two tests this morning say June 21st here. Baby #4

I was on MDC constantly from 2003-2007 but only come back for the due date clubs now and with my son born in 2010. I've had 2 homebirths, then switched to a hospital. 16 days late, 5 days late, and 20 days early. I don't know what to expect anymore :)  I figure, a Solstice due date could mean anything from Memorial Day to Independence Day now.

I can't figure out how to edit my signature now. Can anyone help?

Mama to Peter (3/8/04), Leo (3/12/06), Timothy (7/24/10), and boy #4 due on the summer solstice 2014
#24 of 24 Old 10-10-2013, 06:01 AM

The June due date club is open!  Last night it wasn't, then this morning my kiddo woke me up insanely early and *poof* there it was! I was the second member, lol. See yall over there!

EarthyLady likes this.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page