Who's Due July 2014? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 44 Old 11-05-2013, 06:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Hi everyone!! Pregnant with #2 here due around July 4-5th.  I don't see my midwife til December 10.  No real symptoms for me other than having to pee a lot, but this is normal for me.  I never really had symptoms with #1.  I had a CP in August so I am a little nervous, but I am just trying to take care of myself and hope for the best.  Let's hurry up and get that due date club open!! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

#32 of 44 Old 11-05-2013, 07:15 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm due July 16th with my third...just got the BFP this morning. :joy

#33 of 44 Old 11-05-2013, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremen View Post

I am due July 12 with my first! I have had two positive tests, and will get my beta results this afternoon. I have had a long, hard battle with infertility, and can't believe I am really here!

my beta hcg was 350, so i guess I am really here!

nikwhit76 likes this.
#34 of 44 Old 11-05-2013, 10:11 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

congrats ladies! now if i can just get a moderator to put our club! haha!

DS-8/06 peace.gif
DD-5/08 innocent.gif
DD-4/12 loveeyes.gif
Due: July2014 shy.gif
semi crunchy, but getting crispier!

*** heartbeat.gif 5****10****15****20****25****30****35****40
#35 of 44 Old 11-05-2013, 11:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)

Yay!!  It looks like we got our DDC!  http://www.mothering.com/community/groups/show/60/july-2014-due-date-club

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and six  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14, '14).
#36 of 44 Old 11-05-2013, 11:12 AM

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)

I started an introductory thread, so please head over and introduce yourselves!

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1392552/welcome-come-introduce-yourself

Beautiful baby girl born 8/13/2012. Little star baby lost at 10 weeks pregnant, 12/18/2013. Currently due 12/13/2014 with a rainbow.
#37 of 44 Old 11-06-2013, 06:38 PM

Try to reply to a post in the July date club earlier today and it didn't have any option to reply on any of the threads (no problems posting in other threads) and now the July group seems to have disappeared from the due date club list?

heartbeat.gif~Cowgirl Momma to 3 amazing boys  & adding a new babyf.gifin July 2014~heartbeat.gif 
#38 of 44 Old 11-07-2013, 07:58 AM

Hi and a BiG CONGRATS to everyone!! Our EDD date is 7/3 and so far my first Beta was 1378 on 10/24 and 2nd Beta was 5575 on 10/28! Going to our first appointment tomorrow! Very nervous/worried/excited! This is our first child together and 2nd for me! My DD just turned 13 and his youngest is 17! Looking forward to spending time with all of you!! So far my symptoms seem to come and go. Minor nausea, sore and full BBS, serious exhaustion every 3 or 4 nights after work and really strong sense of smell! The weirdest thing is that for the last week, I have had a really strong aversion to green vegetables! I am a serious broccoli and spinach lover and right now even the thought of those makes me want to gag! Yuck! I'm hoping that will go away soon!
#39 of 44 Old 11-07-2013, 08:15 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Congrats, louloudeer!  Come join us over in the DDC (due date club)!  It's open now.

With my son, I had a horrible aversion to green veggies, too.  I hope to avoid that this time...

Mom, , to DS(10), , , due November 3, 2014, and 4 's: 4/01, 7/01, 9/01, and 12/13. DP to .

****5****10****15****20****25***30****35****40
#40 of 44 Old 11-07-2013, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittymom View Post

Congrats, louloudeer!  Come join us over in the DDC (due date club)!  It's open now.

With my son, I had a horrible aversion to green veggies, too.  I hope to avoid that this time...

Thank you Kitty! I just joined! I am happy to hear that I'm not the only one with the veggie aversion!
#41 of 44 Old 11-07-2013, 08:47 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by louloudeer View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittymom View Post

Thank you Kitty! I just joined! I am happy to hear that I'm not the only one with the veggie aversion!

I don't seem to have the issue as bad this time, but last time the only way I could eat a veggie was if it was covered with bacon ranch dressing.  Which actually sounds kind of good right now. Hmmm......

#42 of 44 Old 11-07-2013, 07:52 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi Ladies- I have a possible bean that would be due around 7/20. I have been testing faintly positive since Tuesday. Went in for betas today. Testing today (3 times) and lines are appearing quicker and darker. My hesitance is because I have had 2 chemical pregnancies in the past few months. So I will be thrilled to get good beta reports and/ or a nice dark line on my prego tests. So hopefully I can join you all!!

I read through all of your messages and congrats to everyone!!

One thing I wanted to reach out to Kittymama...I also take 400 mg of progesterone. The side effects are horrendous. I started inserting them vaginally ( strange I know) but the medicine gets right where it needs to be and you don't get all the unwanted side effects. You don't have to worry about it slipping out either. Just insert it at a time like maybe after lunch when you might be at your desk for a good stretch.

Check with your doctor about it. I was having such a hard time taking it orally. So when I asked he was like sure! Same thing....(really ok well you could have mentioned that..lol) I had read about it on one of the other boards. You just make sure to wash your hands first to avoid introducing bacteria to your cervical canal...but it is much easier. And it works because my level went from 8 to 20...so I know it is working that way.

Good luck to you hun- I suffer from anxiety so I have to change my meds a bit too. But it is worth it. The OB/GYN medical community tends to err on the side of caution. There are tons of babies born healthy while mom takes psych meds. Have you checked out Dr. Hale's website? He does studies for medications during pregnancy...for documentation. Since there is so little. (Which is the problem) Hang in there and hoping this progesterone boosts your hcg levels and symptoms back up!! I had two chemicals, like I said. I hope and pray that everything is fine for you...and for some reason if it is a chemical please don't beat yourself up. It is not anything that we can avoid. It is usually something chromosomal or low progesterone. Hopefully upping your dose will help your little bean along! Take care...

Good luck everyone! I hope to join your DDC once I get confirmation of betas. :-)
Kittymom likes this.
#43 of 44 Old 11-08-2013, 01:10 PM

Meeeeee!!! I just got my BFP today at 10 DPO! I'm in shock! EDD 7/22

erica (33) hubs (36)
Ruby Mae , 9/1/12
****5****10****15****20****25****30****35***40

Breast cancer survivor!
#44 of 44 Old 11-08-2013, 01:14 PM

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)

ericaf, :joy:joy:joy:joy

Beautiful baby girl born 8/13/2012. Little star baby lost at 10 weeks pregnant, 12/18/2013. Currently due 12/13/2014 with a rainbow.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page