Wondering if I'm pregnant or not - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 12-19-2013, 01:31 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It's been two weeks since the the possible date of conception, and I'm really confused on whether i may be pregnant or not. I felt really nauseous in the first week just didn't find any food appealing what so ever and constantly felt like to vomit but it just turned into a burp, I've gotten my appetite back now which is confusing but still feel nauseous from time to time kind of like continuous butterflies. I havnt gotten any breast pain yet cause I'm guessing its still too early but have been getting sweaty palms easily like when I hold my phone I get droplets of sweat on my finger tips (not even sure if that's a sign) but most of all have been feeling extremely emotional and agitated also extremely tired. I've taken four tests in the last two weeks but were all negative although I know it may be to early for it to detect. I just don't feel my self at all, just wondering if any of this sounds like I may be pregnant?
#2 of 3 Old 12-19-2013, 10:45 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Many of those things could be signs of pregnancy. Have you missed your period yet? Tests get more accurate the longer you wait past the day of ovulation. Good luck!

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#3 of 3 Old 12-19-2013, 04:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm not too sure if I've missed my period yet as it was very irregular so I went on the pill then stopped it where I got my period again two days after I just finished due to stopping the pill, so the day after that period had stopped (which was my last) was the day of my possible conception. Sorry if that makes no sense and thank you smile.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page