Forum Jump: 

#1 of 13 Old 01-06-2014, 06:05 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Good morning,

I'm 4 weeks 2 days pregnant today!
Due date 9.14.2014!

Just curious if there are any other ladies out there expecting in September 2014? I see the DD Club is coming soon but in meantime, anyone here want to start an open forum?

I am 40, had a missed miscarriage in July and it was our first and my only pregnancy. I am now newly pregnant again and calmer this go round but still nervous that it may not stick again. I'm trying to keep a nice positive attitude, going to acupuncture, and staying cautiously optimistic and as always full of hope.

Symptoms to this point - breast are getting more sore underneath and on sides, more swollen.
GASSY, belchy. So lovely.
Mild and scant cramps occasionally in the mornings or if I get up in middle of the night. No lower back ache this time around which is great and thus far, though clearly its very early no nausea (none last time either) and feeling just tired by 730 at night and then waking up often i middle of night.
Mild twinges pokes and tingles here and there.

Congrats to all those who recently got their bfps and here's to a happy new year of many successful and healthy pregnancies that result in beautiful bouncing babies!
~ Crickets
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 13 Old 01-06-2014, 01:03 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Congratulations cricketschirpin! I hope everything goes smoothly from here on out.

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#3 of 13 Old 01-06-2014, 01:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm in the April DDC, and the fact that there are women out there due in SEPTEMBER is really freaking me out! jaw.gif

Congrats! 

2twins.gif DH, me, DD '11 blowkiss.gif and a new rainbow1284.gifbabyboy.gif born at home April '14! 

familybed2.giffemalesling.GIFnocirc.gif cd.gif goorganic.jpgh20homebirth.gif winner.jpg 

#4 of 13 Old 01-06-2014, 02:37 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Congrats cricketschirpin!

There is a DDC set up but we haven't been able to get it linked properly yet smile.gif

Here's the link to the club!!!

http://www.mothering.com/community/groups/show/63/september-2014-due-date-club

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30****35******

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
#5 of 13 Old 01-06-2014, 04:02 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks Pokey! :-) I hope so too! I get beta's done tomorrow and Thursday and an early ultrasound this time around at 6.5 weeks. Staying calmly positive and hopeful but accepting that all things are going to happen as they are meant to unfold.

ShyingViolet, lol! Congrats on your sweet little soul growing inside you! So exciting!

delightedbutterfly - thanks for the link! Woot! (just hopped over there and see you are expecting too! congrats!!!)

#6 of 13 Old 01-07-2014, 05:40 PM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricketschirpin View Post
I'm 4 weeks 2 days pregnant today!
Due date 9.14.2014!

I am 40, had a missed miscarriage in July and it was our first and my only pregnancy. I am now newly pregnant again and calmer this go round but still nervous that it may not stick again. I'm trying to keep a nice positive attitude, going to acupuncture, and staying cautiously optimistic and as always full of hope.

Crickets -  Hi!  You and I are not far off storywise.  I'm 40, had a mc in May (my first/only pregnancy), and am in the September DDC.  I'm technically due at the end of August but from what I remember hearing from family stories I should run late.  See you in the September DDC!

#7 of 13 Old 01-08-2014, 04:59 AM - Thread Starter

Hi innacircle! We ARE very close in our experience! I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. Congratulations and a prayers for a sticky little bean for you this time around!

How many weeks are you?

I just got my first beta at 17 dpo and it was 540. I'm hopeful it will double by Thurs as it should. I'm not sure if this is a good number or not, first time getting them done but here's hoping!

Baby dust!

#8 of 13 Old 01-09-2014, 04:19 AM - Thread Starter

Feeling nervous this morning...getting my second beta in about an hour and I'm SO hopeful that the numbers at least doubled. I felt like last night I wasn't as exhausted and breasts were less sore and of course since last go round didn't result in a sweet little bambino in my arms I'm a bit scared for it happening again. I thought I was a lot calmer and on the whole I suppose I am but still have a fear in back of my head that sneaks up on me and today it didn't sneak, it just came on in the door. 

Here's hoping this second time around is our meant to be baby!

#9 of 13 Old 01-09-2014, 05:56 AM

Good luck to you cricketschirpin! From what I understand it's not so much what the number is, but simply it's doubling time smile.gif

However I think that is a pretty decent number for 17DPO wink1.gif

If my Dr hadn't gone on mat leave I probably would have gotten beta's done too but with the holidays and having a Locum that I've never met (I will tomorrow), I didn't bother. And I'm feeling surprisingly ok with that. We'll see what happens tomorrow but for now I have enough "feeling blah" symptoms. This is our first pg after two m/c's over the last five years.

Good luck mama! Hopefully you have good news very soon!

#10 of 13 Old 01-09-2014, 06:21 AM - Thread Starter

Thank you so much delightedbutterfly!
I'm so sorry for your previous losses. I hope that this time around for both of us these are sticky little babes in there getting all nestled and happy to hang out for the long haul!
What is a Locum?
I'll post my numbers later on today!
Staying positive and hopeful!
#11 of 13 Old 01-09-2014, 11:33 AM - Thread Starter

Yayyyy!!! Happy happy!
So I found out my new beta today is 1157! Even better is that I had my initial number wrong which was 513 not 540! So more than doubled!
They want to see me a week from today to verify numbers are still going in right direction and then 7 week ultrasound on January 28th! Wow!
Thanks for your support ladies, I was getting so nervous. I must have checked my voice mail remotely like a high school crush checks theirs - about 100 times! Whew. At least for a few days I can breathe a sigh of relief!
#12 of 13 Old 01-09-2014, 12:39 PM

Yay such good news!!!!!

A Locum is like a substitute teacher but for a Dr lol at least that's what they call them here. My Dr went on Mat leave (we get a year here and she was most likely taking the whole thing) but she has such a busy practice and we're already short Dr's that she had to bring someone in to cover her patients and times in the walkin smile.gif

#13 of 13 Old 01-10-2014, 06:40 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks delightedbutterfly! Oh ok! Ahh ok a Locum now makes sense, thanks for explaining. :-)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page