Twins and Amniotic Fluid - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 02-01-2014, 02:56 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I appreciate any guidance here...
I'm 16 weeks pregnant with Di/Di twins. Each has her own sack. For the last two weeks I've felt each baby move...baby A more than B. I hadn't felt them for three days so my office told me to go to the emergency room. They did an ultrasound and the AFI results were 8.2 cm for one twin and 8.5 cm for the other. The emergency room doc said both babies had heartbeats but nothing else. I have hyperemesis so this pregnancy has been really rough. I'm down to only puking once or twice a day so that's good. I'm looking up AFI levels online and I'm freaking out! greensad.gif just for the record, this tech finished the ultrasound faster than any I've ever seen...
Aren't these levels the lowest point of normal??!
#2 of 2 Old 02-01-2014, 02:02 PM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Hugs to you. I would not look to much on the internet. Call your doctor or midwife on Monday and go in for a check up. Try not to stress.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page