need some help =) - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 02-10-2014, 11:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi ladies, I'm new to all this and I'm after some advice :D

I'm 22 years old and I had a miscarriage last November at 8wks. Now I have recently found that I'm pregnant again which is exciting and I'm currently 7weeks and 2 days.. 

My boobs are sore to touch but that is all. 

I sometimes have a sore lower back but only on my left side 

I haven't had any morning sickness but do feel nausea throughout the day. 

I feel that I can't get enough sleep... 

sometimes symptoms can be worst and sometimes it's like they are barely there.. 

Am I just being paranoid? 

#2 of 4 Old 02-12-2014, 12:00 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Hello Nae29! I'm sorry for your loss. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I have moved this thread to the I'm Pregnant Forum which I think is a better fit. Your symptoms sound totally normal, but it's also normal to be worried after having lost a pregnancy. I have a friend who had triplets and never had any nausea. I felt nauseated throughout the day but only threw up once. I was also very tired! Every woman is different. Since it's too early to feel the baby move, the best you can do is just take it easy and wait until you are further along.

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#3 of 4 Old 02-13-2014, 08:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

congratulations on your pregnancy! sounds like all is well so far. fatigue and nausea can go up and down in a healthy pregnancy. depends on how much rest you get, how often you are eating etc. 

the anxiety about the baby will be there most days, just take each day as it comes and do your best to get rest and food. try to feel the joy of being pregnant. The best way to check on the baby at this stage is to get an ultrasound, perhaps discuss this with your dr/midwife. that could ease a lot of worry. 

best wishes!

Jese Mom to Elaina (April 2007) & Macy (June 2010). #3 m/c at 10 weeks (July 2013), #4 m/c at 9 weeks (october 2013). Expecting again! Due October 22/2014.
#4 of 4 Old 02-14-2014, 06:34 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Symptoms go up and down during pregnancy and even change from one pregnancy to the next. Your symptoms sound perfectly normal to me. One thing I did when I was pregnant was buy a fetal heart monitor. They run about $20-35 and allow you to listen to the baby. It was fun to use and also helped ease my mind from worry. I think you sound like you're right on track. I've been pregnant 4 times and I have to say each one was totally different... a few similarities but different anyways. Happy baby wishes going your way.

Michelle mom to DD , DS , & lil DD plus and spending my days

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page