Okay, I'm going to try to do some personals! (If I miss you, I'm sorry. I promise I read everything and answered everyone in my mind!)
- I keep wanting to know if it's July 1st yet! I can only imagine it's so much worse for you. Hoping for a great looking heartbeat (or heartbeats!) for you tomorrow. Any idea when you'll be able to check in and let us know the outcome?
- Yay on scoring a good deal on a crib. And, of course, on needing one.
And yay for a wiggling baby. Just wait until she decides to have a dance party every time you lay down. Nothing says dance party to a fetus like Mommy laying down!
- I want your ultrasound to be tomorrow with Kewpie's. I'm tired of waiting! (Because it's all totally about me.
) How are you adjusting to the idea of twins? Hope you can keep yourself nice and distracted until Thursday. Is your appointment at least in the morning?
- Glad things are looking good for you so far. Measuring just right is a very positive sign. Hopefully next week's ultrasound will bring even more reassurance.
- I try to restrict myself to thinking in weeks and half weeks at this point (though I'm pretty generous with when I grant myself the half-week). But I kind of count days because I'm just DONE with pregnancy. (But not - stay IN, little one!) After tomorrow's ultrasound, can I put you on the roster? Pleeeaaaaaase??? Also, "We'll give you prenatal vitamin samples"? REALLY? Gee, definitely worth two hours of my life. And umm, shouldn't they be recommending people start taking vitamins stat, if they're already pregnant and not taking them, instead of waiting for a meeting?
Anyway, glad you found someone who doesn't think you just fell off the turnip truck.
- Hi! My DDC practically died with the forum changeover, but it's slowly reviving.
- Haha! I win! One baby! Actually, YOU win! You get a baby! When do you get released from the RE? Do you have an OB/midwife picked out yet? Also, I'm alllmost 27 weeks. It's in my sig, but if you mostly are mobile like me, I know you don't see that often.
- In case you're stalking, I'm going to send you a PM. I hope you're doing okay. I, for one, don't mind you being here, happy news or sad.
AFM, ugh. If you don't want to be depressed, read no further. I am done, done, done with being pregnant. I have no interest in being pregnant ever again. My body is handling things even less well this time than with my son. I've had to take Zofran twice in the past week because I've been nauseated. I keep waking up at night nauseated and with a stomach ache, and sometimes I still feel that way on waking up. I've thankfully got my shoulder and neck about back to normal after having them seriously screwed up, and my hip is better, though now I'm having more SPD issues, and possibly some sciatica. Yay. And I'm not even 27 weeks! I do not know how I'm going to keep going for 3 more months. Oh, and I get heartburn all the time at night if I lay on my right side. But my left hip is the one giving me trouble. Plus if I don't regularly switch sides, I end up hurting all over. If I prop up my head more, it helps with the heartburn, but then I'm TERRIFIED of messing up my neck again. I don't remember having these issues so early with my son (and the nausea recurring never happened with him, thankfully). Anyway, I'm glad baby seems to be okay and wiggling away in there (I've got a serious baby bump going now!), but I'm looking forward to October getting here as soon as possible.