Fertility Challenged Graduates Thread - Spring/Summer 2014 - Page 21 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 695Likes

#601 of 833 Old 08-27-2014, 08:59 PM

Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
@monkeyscience - I hope to hear about your appointment.

AFM - the 2nd doc didn't really have much to add. A lot of talking, but not a lot of new information. I have another appointment next week, Tuesday, with my regular MFM.

Married to one of the last good guys left Jim
Mom to AJ 4/07 and Genevieve 5/09

And then: I'm really, really tired of making angels.

But wait, could it really be true?

The whole story at: www.xerxella.blogspot.com
#602 of 833 Old 08-28-2014, 04:55 AM

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
X - Sorry that it's not looking any better yet, but glad it's also not worse. Hugs.

Me: 34, DH: 36, DD born 7/25/10 After 4 years of trying and failed IVF treatments (missing my angels).  IVF/ICSI worked this time! DS born 1/8/13!

www.3hearts2hold1love-emms.blogspot.com

#603 of 833 Old 08-28-2014, 05:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Sorry if I worried people with my short reply. I just don't like posting a lot from my phone, though I do it anyway sometimes.

Anyway, doctor is very onboard with my birth plan, including no IV or lock at all. She actually spent awhile talking about her birthing experiences as a doctor, and she continues to be right up my alley. She even gave me her personal cell number so I can contact her if ds gets sick. (She's our family doc, but the front desk told me no one in the practice was available to see ds when he was sick a few weeks ago.)

The best news is that baby sounds fine and is currently head down. Also, despite my lingering cold/possible sinus infection, my lungs sound great. (Wasn't expecting otherwise, but hey, confirmation is always good!)

The not-bad (very normal, but not what I was hoping for) news is that baby isn't engaged at all, which is why I keep feeling her jamming her head into the sides of my pelvis, and my cervix is still very long and posterior. (I realize that would be an absolute dream for a couple of you right now - sorry we can't trade!) So no early progress toward delivery. I was hoping for a tiny bit of dilation, but it's all good.

The possibly-concerning-depending-on-the-trend news is that my uterus measuring a half a centimeter behind (doc isn't worried) and I haven't gained any weight in the last 3 weeks. (Technically, I lost half a pound, but I'm chalking that up to wearing flip-flops instead of tennis shoes.) Doc wasn't worried about that, but I am, a little. With everyone in the house being sick over the past several weeks, among other things, I haven't been eating or drinking as much as I should be - mostly because we keep running out of easy things to eat Anyway, I'm going to try to push myself to eat/drink more, and hopefully things will be right on track next appointment. I've measured/gained fine throughout the pregnancy, and it's not like I have no fat reserves, so this is most likely just a blip on the radar, and a reminder to take better care of myself.

So two weeks until my next appointment, then weekly appointments after that. Now I'll see if my ds will let me nap on the couch. (I doubt it!)

Last edited by monkeyscience; 08-28-2014 at 12:19 PM.
#604 of 833 Old 08-28-2014, 06:07 AM

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Monkey - my weight gain slowed down a lot towards the end of my pregnancy, but the baby was still growing well. I think it's pretty common.
Xerxella and tracyamber like this.

Me (32), married to DH (35)

3 years of TTC #1, M/C @ 6wks in May 2013 angel1.gif
Mom to Liliana born May 8 2014 bfinfant.gif
mdcblog5.gif www.babythehardway.com

#605 of 833 Old 08-28-2014, 10:31 AM

@monkeyscience - It sounds like an overall good appointment. I think there's nothing thereto worry about. You could always start the protein shakes, if you wanted.
tracyamber likes this.

#606 of 833 Old 08-28-2014, 02:44 PM

Mentioned: 221 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Monkey - that sounds so positive! Wishing you a shortening cervix soon lady!
Xerxella - stable is good but I'm also wishing for improvement... I still have a positive feeling that both babies are going to make it - I just wish your journey could be less high stress!
Milkshake - how are you doing? Any news or are you able to relax a bit? Xerxella and milk - are you both working as well through all this? I feel really blessed to not be working through ivf treatments etc. I think it would have been too hard!
Tracy - how long till your scan?
Afm - first scan on Tuesday, and I'm officially 6 weeks today woohoo lol. I'm feeling more relaxed at this point, for me the issue seems to have been either viable ovum or getting implantation right... This part now I've finally made it feels ok (touch wood)
hope4light, tracyamber and adiejan like this.
#607 of 833 Old 08-28-2014, 08:53 PM

Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Fertility Challenged Graduates Thread - Spring/Summer 2014

@chuord
I can't wait for your scan mama!!!!!!!!!!! What time is it?
My ultrasound will be thursday, October 2 nd. I can't wait

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
#608 of 833 Old 08-28-2014, 10:52 PM

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
So, I've been out of state for the last 2 weeks and my phone wouldn't let me post AT ALL. I've been going crazy over here reading but not able to say anything!
@Xerxella - I am so sorry to read about the problems with your baby. I'm glad this last scan at least showed things not getting any worse. I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now. My heart is heavy for you and I'm hoping, like everyone else, for a miracle.
@chuord and @adiejan - WHOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! I am so excited for you both! I have everything crossed for sticky babies and easy uneventful pregnancies!

AFM - I'm halfway to 16 weeks and my morning sickness has gotten worse and worse. The zofran is working, but i still have some breakthrough nausea and I can't skip a dose. I'm still enjoying every minute of being pregnant despite the pukies. I've started getting the lightning cervix feelings. I had them with my last twins and had completely forgotten about it until I got zinged today. Ouch! Just this week, I've started having problems with my pelvic floor and back, so I'm going to be finding a prenatal chiropractor as soon as I get back home.

I've had some weird bumps show up all over my tongue a few days back. They're far back right below my soft palate, so I'm wondering if they're from the chronic post nasal drip I've had going since about week 5. If they're not gone at a week, I'll go see my ENT too. I start seeing my perinatologist this next tuesday and I'll be getting the anatomy scan a couple weeks later. I'm so hoping they look ok. Up until now, I've been able to assume and pretend, but when the time grows close, the fears creep in. We all can relate, I'm sure.

I've been feeling flutters and light pops for about 4 days now. That's sure reassuring! The babies seem to have implanted far away from each other, so their kicks are far too. Baby A is really low, though, so I'll be nervous until I hear that he/she isn't too close to the cervix.
hope4light and adiejan like this.

Me: 33 PCOS Him: 33 vericocele
13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks
IVF #2 Liam and Maisie (now 2 years old)
IVF #3 BFN and no frosties
IVF #4 BFP!!!! Twins again!

#609 of 833 Old 08-29-2014, 03:33 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
@monkeyscience Glad for your good appt and your helpful doc. How nice of her to give you her number! Pleased that someone has a nice long cervix! I agree that the weight thing isn't too much to worry about, but it won't hurt to concentrate on getting some really good food in your belly

@chuord Excited for your scan, and glad you are feeling positive about it all. Yes, I work full time, but I am a desk jockey, so that is a small blessing. I imagine that not working would be great in a lot of ways, although I do find going to work has and still does help me take my mind of being pregnant, and I think I worry less as a result.

@kewpie80 , we must also be pretty close in dates. I'm jealous that you are feeling flutters. Everything I read indicates that I might have a bit of wait before I will. Sorry about the nausea. Zofran definitely took the edge off for me, and made me functional, but I still felt pretty awful. I hope it's a bit cheaper in the US than it is here - it can be a very expensive exercise.

@tracyamber , my other belly buddy, how are you doing? Still feeling good about your decision to cancel your scan? I think you are so brave to do that!

@hope4light , nice to "see" you around! Hope you are well

@Xerxella

AFM: I've finally had a shift in my nausea, thank heavens! It's not gone by any stretch of the imagination, but if I compare how I feel now, to the way I have been feeling, it is still a MASSIVE improvement. I've probably eaten more this week than I have in two months. It's crazy to think I have lost so much weight that I could grow a whole baby and still not weigh any more than when I started. Even though I'm still not really eating enough (according to what I've read & calorie suggestions), I'm just trying to make sure that what I do eat is pretty nutritious.

My next scan will be on Thursday and I'm very keen to get it done, although the doppler greatly assists my sanity. Oddly enough, when I was diagnosed with my uterine abnormality in my early 20s, it was made very clear to me that pregnancy was going to be a challenge, but all the caution was related to the later part of pregnancy. Who would have know that the first tri would present me so many problems. Anyway, the primary risk factors for unicornuate uterus are incompetent cervix, IUGR, preterm labour and uterine rupture. So in actuality, the second tri is actually the riskiest for me. The third tri is also risky, but also much safer for baby if I make it that far. I feel like this baby must be a tough little sucker, seeing as it has survived in my hostile uterus for this long. But I'm quite concerned about keeping a really close eye on the growth, and my cervix length. I get tons of pressure in my cervix after a long day (like today), or after being on my feet for much longer than 10 mins. I feel as though baby must be quite low, which I don't love. Even though the 16w milestone is so close, I'm scared of how far from viability I am too.

I've been thinking a bit about what would happen if I need to go on bedrest. Of course I wouldn't hesitate to do it, although it wouldn't be amazing for us from a finances perspective. It would also be less than ideal for my company too. I do have the ability to work remotely, and I would try to if possible (unless my doctor recommended otherwise), but it would be absolutely terrible timing due to a bunch of internal changes that are happening at the moment. So I'm basically thinking of working on some process charts/documentation in my spare time that would mean that they could cope without me if it did happen at short notice. It's probably not necessary, but it would relieve some of my guilt if I did have to do it. Interestingly, I did get a comment earlier in the week asking me to think about how long I would need to train a replacement for when I take maternity leave. I suppose it was innocent enough, but I'm not really ready to think about that yet. I'm still a really long way from feeling like this pregnancy is going to result in a living, breathing, take-home baby.
tracyamber and adiejan like this.

Me & him and our beautiful fur boys Duke and Chopz
Forever missing our little ones lost

How we survive, is what makes us who we are - Rise Against

***4***8***12***16**20***24*** 28***32***36***40
#610 of 833 Old 08-29-2014, 06:38 AM

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
@kewpie80 : good to see you back. do you know what causes the lightening cervix thing? I've only had it happen a few times here and there but it freaks me out. Just hoping it's normal stretching and movement…I hope your morning sickness starts to ease up a bit soon.
@Milk8shake : Happy to hear that everything is still going well. I really think this baby you have is a fighter. I will be sending good thoughts your way on Thursday.
@chuord : Good to see you feeling so positive. Can't wait to hear more about your baby(ies) after your scan.
@monkeyscience : I have yet to gain weight.. you might have to share some of your tips with me ha ha. Glad to hear your appointment went well overall. Hopefully your cervix will start to shorten soon.

Kyle and Jordan - Married June 22nd, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2013.

My chart -

One loss - March 2014 (5 weeks)

BFP on June 13, 2014 - EDD 2/25/2014
First Beta at 12DPO-186. 15DPO-598!

#611 of 833 Old 08-29-2014, 08:06 AM

@Alive withyou and @Milk8shake
You guys have not gained weight because you've been barfing! You will gain but probably end the pregnancy with the weight you started at and a bit more. With my toddler I weighed 125 when I got pregnant, had major morning sickness and barfing lost major weight then by the time of birth I weighed 145. 20 pounds is nothing and half of it was baby. Then as soon as I started breastfeeding I could not get my weight over 125 again and I'm tall! I'm glad you a feeling a bit better and I know you will feel better more soon @alivewithyou . I do follow your post in our birth club Hun. Did you sign up for the threads where people will ask you questions and make you feel special. I told Jodi I was in!!! @Milk8shake I'm glad you are getting you scan soon. I too feel nervous and can't wait till viability week.it seems far away yet we are already 16 weeks!! I did not cancel my scan, I cancelled an appointment between where I know they just would have me pee in a cup and ask me how I'm feeling. I just want the scan so I said why bother to go to that appointment and just wait till October 2nd.

Afm
I think( pretty sure) I have a fibroid on my left lower side. They love estrogen. It's painful but I hope it does not decide to degenerate. 16 removed and I still get another! @Milk8shake
You are in our birth club too. Don't forget to sign up
It's Time for Spotlight Threads!!! ***UPDATED w/ schedule!!!***
#612 of 833 Old 08-29-2014, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk8shake View Post

@kewpie80 , we must also be pretty close in dates. I'm jealous that you are feeling flutters. Everything I read indicates that I might have a bit of wait before I will. Sorry about the nausea. Zofran definitely took the edge off for me, and made me functional, but I still felt pretty awful. I hope it's a bit cheaper in the US than it is here - it can be a very expensive exercise.
I wish you could be feeling flutters too! I feel them earlier cause twins are pushed closer to the sides and so their movements are felt earlier. I've also had 2 of 4 of my previous pregnancies go to term, so I'm very familiar with how the movements are supposed to feel in the early weeks. My first pregnancy, which was a singleton, I didn't feel until I was nearly 20 weeks. Totally normal. (edit: This was a teenage pregnancy and I placed my son for adoption. I figured I should probably explain since I count Maisie and Liam as my firsts and it can be confusing)

I haven't had nearly as many losses as you, and I can't imagine the anxiety you must be feeling, but I can totally understand the feelings of it not feeling like a take home baby. After my second IVF cycle and my 11 week loss, I couldn't believe I'd have a living baby until I heard him (and then her) cry. Even on the table, about to deliver, I was still in denial that I'd actually have a child. When I saw that he was alive and hear him, it was both thrilling and terrifying at the same time. It was such an odd feeling. I was relieved and thrilled, but scared because I was actually going to be a mom and that comes with its own terrifying feelings. I wasn't prepared to be smacked with that fear. I never expected it. I had a difficult time even holding the babies because of fear for the first few weeks. I've heard of other moms post-losses having a similar problem. You spend your whole pregnancy being scared of another loss that you never prepare mentally for actually having to be a parent. I felt compelled to share that for some reason. I haven't admitted my fear of the babies to anyone besides my husband up until this point.

The zofran is covered up to 10 days by my insurance and then I pay a dollar per pill after that. It's very spendy, but feeling human and having the ability to do anything is worth it. It isn't forever and a drop in the bucket compared to the cost of IVF drugs.
Xerxella and adiejan like this.

13 long years of TTC using various methods before the twins finally came - Too much history to list
IVF #1 11 weeks

#613 of 833 Old 08-29-2014, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alivewithyou View Post
@kewpie80 : good to see you back. do you know what causes the lightening cervix thing? I've only had it happen a few times here and there but it freaks me out. Just hoping it's normal stretching and movement…I hope your morning sickness starts to ease up a bit soon.
The lightning cervix feelings as I understand are just the shifting and added weight of everything. I had them all through M&L's pregnancy (about 2-3 times per week) and I've only had one so far this time. Totally normal and nothing to worry about. The round ligament pains I get more frequently and are just as awful. I'm starting to get pubic bone and pelvic bone aches now this week too. If you get them and aren't opposed to a chiropractor, find one that specializes in prenatal care and start going as soon as you start to feel aches down there. They can tap the pubic bones and pelvis and realign everything. I attribute my ability to be up and running errands the day I delivered to my chiro. Also, I highly recommend a pregnancy support belt. Last time, I started using one around 20 weeks and I plan to again. I used it mostly when out and on my feet for more than 30 minutes. It helps a LOT with lower back aches. Just some past experience advice here... Take it or leave it as you want.

IVF #1 11 weeks

#614 of 833 Old 08-29-2014, 10:45 AM

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
@monkeyscience - sounds like a good appointment. Hoping things start moving along for you.
@kewpie80 -thank you for the warm welcome! I have a random question for you. What was your second beta after a week with this pregnancy? Sorry about the sickness...yuck! How exciting to feel the flutters.
@Milk8shake -I'm glad you are feeling a little bit better. Your attitude amazes me. I really hope you don't have to do bed rest but it sounds like you're really looking at all of the options! Fx for your scan!
@tracyamber -how do you know what's happening with your fibroids and what does it mean for it to degenerate? I have a couple of fibroids, one that will make it do I have to have a c section.
@Xerxella -thinking about you and sending lots of positive energy!
@chuord -how's it going love? Driving yourself crazy with the countdown to Tuesday!?
@alivewithyou , @hope4light , and anyone else...Hi!!

AFM: had another beta today at 21 dpo...1,139...so 43 hour doubling time. Will see how progesterone is doing tomorrow. Trying to think positive thoughts and get rid of these constant fears.
tracyamber likes this.

Me- 35 pcos DH- 37 no issues
TTC since December 2008 9 clomid cycles...break! 2 more clomid cycles with trigger and TI
IUI #1 April 2013- BFP Ectopic May 2013 IUI #2,#3,#4 BFN
IVF #1 Dec 2013- BFP! MC 9 1/2wks.
IVF #2 June 2014- OHSS 5 frosties
FET #1 August 2014 BFP!!
Identical Twins!!
#615 of 833 Old 08-29-2014, 10:50 AM

@chuord - happy 6w1d today! Monday can't come soon enough. I think the wait for the first u/s is worse than the 2ww! Good luck !!
@tracyamber - sorry about the fibroid. I understand they're very painful.
@kewpie80 - I'm sorry you're not feeling any better. I hope you can tirn the corner soon. I had PBS with my dd and a chiro really helped me. This time I'd be afraid to go to a chiro now for fear of disturbing anything, KWIM? I DO have the belt they give you after a c section. The stretchy one that velcros tight, but is like 9 inches wide. Is that like a maternity belt?

What you said to milk makes alot of sense. I've already said, "I'll believe when someone puts a crying baby in my arms".
@Milk8shake - I'm glad the nausea is fading. When mine finally started to fade, it would fade for a few days and then come back randomly for an encore. Just don't be too surprised. It DOES mean it's going.
@alivewithyou @adiejan and anyone I missed because I can't see everything on my phone.... Hey!

AFM - still here. And because God/ fate/ nature clearly thinks I don't have enough going on...... For the past few months I've been applying around for a new job. My job type is very specific and there aren't a whole lot of openings at the pay and location I want. My current job wants to move the whole operation to another state about 2 years from now. I don't WANT to move! So, I've been putting out feelers at new companies to stay where we are. So, out of the blue (I sent them my application in May!) one company calls and says we'd like to do a phone interview. I do the phone interview and they are extremely interested and want to start checking my references including my current job and boss! Aaarrrggghhhhh!!!!!! I love my current job and boss. I know they know I don't want to move, so they won't be completely surprised, bbuuttttt.... They've been so good to me these past few weeks on bedrest and sick leave and everything. I can't believe this is happening now!
kewpie80 and tracyamber like this.

#616 of 833 Old 08-29-2014, 10:54 AM

@Xerxella -that sounds way stressful!!! I think it's odd for them to want to talk to your current employer knowing what a difficult predicament that could put you in. What type of work do you do?
tracyamber likes this.

TTC since December 2008 9 clomid cycles...break! 2 more clomid cycles with trigger and TI
FET #1 August 2014 BFP!!
Identical Twins!!
#617 of 833 Old 08-29-2014, 11:02 AM

Usually there's a conditional offer of employment before they check your references. (I think that's the law). But, what am I going to say? At least my current boss won't be too shocked by the move. It's just the timing that's horrific. I haven't told the new job anything about being pregnant or anything. I figured I'd wait got the employment offer. (Although they could never legally not hire me for being pregnant, let's face it, they could not hire me and just say they thought another applicant was more qualified. )

#618 of 833 Old 08-29-2014, 11:34 AM

@Xerxella
What if they hired you in two weeks. Would you be able to work? How much time are you going to take off when the babies are born? Maybe it's better to wait a little bit before looking anymore. I have no advice really. Call your job and tell them they may get a phone call from a perspective job in the future. Hugs.... Sounds stressful.
P.s thanks for the shout out regarding the fibroid
@adiejan
When a fibroid degenerates it is no longer getting the blood supply it needs and so it starts to die off. When pregnant with my son I was hospitalized for it as it was very painful and I needed relief for the pain and I have a pretty high tolerance for pain. Hopefully this will not happen to either of us

#619 of 833 Old 08-29-2014, 11:44 AM

@kewpie80
Whatever did you decide about the help you'll need when the twins are born or when birthing?

Xerxella likes this.
#620 of 833 Old 08-29-2014, 12:26 PM

@tracyamber -that sounds awful! Yeah, let's hope this doesn't happen to either of us!

FET #1 August 2014 BFP!!
Identical Twins!!
#621 of 833 Old 08-29-2014, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiejan View Post
@kewpie80 -thank you for the warm welcome! I have a random question for you. What was your second beta after a week with this pregnancy? Sorry about the sickness...yuck! How exciting to feel the flutters.
My second beta this time was = 1106

IVF #1 11 weeks

#622 of 833 Old 08-29-2014, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyamber View Post
@kewpie80
Whatever did you decide about the help you'll need when the twins are born or when birthing?

We haven't talked about it much, but DH has been talking about the future as if we're staying put and I think that's cause he knows that I want to stay. We have a reallly long drive this weekend and I plan to bring it up then. I want to stay and I'm sure with the number of people in my church that live close by, I'll find enough help. I'm going to wait till I'm closer before making too much of a fuss about it. My biggest worry is how close it is to the holidays and how that will affect willingness to help KWIM?

IVF #1 11 weeks

#623 of 833 Old 08-29-2014, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxella View Post
@kewpie80 - I'm sorry you're not feeling any better. I hope you can tirn the corner soon. I had PBS with my dd and a chiro really helped me. This time I'd be afraid to go to a chiro now for fear of disturbing anything, KWIM? I DO have the belt they give you after a c section. The stretchy one that velcros tight, but is like 9 inches wide. Is that like a maternity belt?

What you said to milk makes alot of sense. I've already said, "I'll believe when someone puts a crying baby in my arms".
I'm not sure, I've never had a c-section, but it does sound similar. http://www.toysrus.com/buy/health-sa...6027m-10813242 I believe this is the belt I got.

IVF #1 11 weeks

#624 of 833 Old 08-29-2014, 02:10 PM

Kewpie - thanks for the welcome! Hugs on the m/s, but totally excited by the flutrerings already! Not many people get to experience a second twin pregnancy and know exactly what to expect the head reaction after birth is really interesting, and not surprising considering the trauma so many go through to get here.
Milkshake - is zofran the same as maxalon? I've had to take the odd tablet so far (I get dh to check the pbs and make sure it's category a before I take anything) glad you are coming out the other side - hugs on the daily stress, I get what you mean re work - distraction would be great, and mentally I miss it, but at the same time I love my afternoon naps right now. Fx for a take home baby!
Xerxella - same for you! Am I right in thinking viability is 24 weeks? I'm guessing that you both will start to relax a little every week past that you go. The job thing sounds nuts! Is there any chance you can ring the new place and explain? Maybe mention you're really interested but that timing wise can you revisit after birth... I'm sure they'd appreciate it (if it's not a formally advertised job timing may not be as important to them as getting you on board)
Alivewithyou - when is your next check up? Lol I didn't see any Afm from you
Adie - you rock! I've seen you have some pretty rough times, and you've never been other than a bubble of happy just saying... Your numbers are climbing well - did you go to betabase.com ? Not only can you compare numbers you can enter your own as well. Did you other ladies do that?
Tracy - hugs!!!! The fibroid sounds ouchy, I'm guessing the pain is so familiar you can diagnose it better than the doc! Scan is at 11am on Tuesday (appointment is for an hour) she's a private Ob, so it will cost more, but as you said kewpie - by the time you get to this stage you've already invested soo much! I'm really looking forward to it, I'm also so grateful that dh is now home permanently... My next objective is to be normal (no m/s) around October 10 for my sisters wedding... I'll be between 11-12 weeks lol - yep fat chance I know!
I'm not really as calm as I seem, just for me I've not before got past the chem pg, like Tracy - getting pg was the harder part... Hugs to those of you that have stress at both ends, that's really not fair!
Boots - are you still around? How goes it all?
#625 of 833 Old 08-29-2014, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewpie80 View Post
My second beta this time was = 1106

But was not your second beta longer than two days later than the first?
@kewpie80 @adiejan

#626 of 833 Old 08-29-2014, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyamber View Post
But was not your second beta longer than two days later than the first?
@kewpie80 @adiejan

@Kewpie and @tracyamber - I felt like kewpie's was like a week after her 1st. That's why I asked. I've been questioning whether there could perhaps still be two snuggling in. I know beta's aren't a tell all but I was just curious maybe I should have said that before haha!

FET #1 August 2014 BFP!!
Identical Twins!!
#627 of 833 Old 08-29-2014, 04:18 PM

Kewpie / Xerxella - maybe you could tell us what dpo the betas were done as well - adie that should make it easier to compare
#628 of 833 Old 08-29-2014, 05:28 PM

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My betas with twins were:
CD32: 103
CD34: 281
CD36: 637

I probably ovulated around CD 17 but possibly as late as CD19.
chuord and adiejan like this.

ecstatic about BFP #2 after another round of Clomid,
TWINS!
EDD 2/15/2015
thrilled to welcome #1 after 17 months of ttc, 1 round of Clomid

DS LG  08/03/12
#629 of 833 Old 08-29-2014, 05:31 PM

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My betas for my single baby

12 dpo: 187
15 dpo: 598
chuord and adiejan like this.
#630 of 833 Old 08-29-2014, 05:38 PM

When I was pregnant with twins my beta was
200 10dp3dt

adiejan likes this.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page