Okay... this is going to be my attempt to catch up, but sorry in advance if I miss someone/something. Brain is tired (and sinuses hurt
- How are you and your dh doing? Haven't heard from you for quite awhile. I know things were kind of rough last time you posted. You are next on the roster after me, so you must be getting pretty pregnant at this point!
- You are getting closer, too. Congrats on being past the viability point! That is a big milestone, though of course I hope you keep gestating for quite awhile longer.
- Okay, all of us more pregnant ladies have been kind of quiet lately. That makes me feel better.
Hopefully you are just busy with life and have nothing especially interesting to report on the pregnancy front. Congrats to you, too, on making it to viability.
- As I said before, your babies are beautiful. I'm glad there's some hope still for Baby B. Are they scheduling weekly scans or anything to monitor your cervix and the babies? I hope the bedrest helps, although it sounds incredibly boring. Did you ever decide what to do with the job offer?
- YAY for a good appointment! Sounds like baby is doing great in there. Can I put you on the roster? Pleeeeease? Also, while I think it's good to know that there's a likelihood of extreme prematurity, I don't think you should really buy into that, if you know what I mean. Not saying to go with denial, but this baby is a complete miracle so far. There's nothing wrong with giving yourself some hope and positive thinking, instead of dwelling on the worst case scenario. JMHO. And
about your crappy time at work. Hoping your good scan made work more bearable. And trust me, I am always here... stalking and stalking away.
Plus, if anything either important (like labor) or serious (like bad things) were actually happening, I'd find the time to post at least briefly on here. So when it comes to me, it's pretty safe to assume no news is good news.
- Your twin evangelism seems to be meeting with some success.
Your ultrasound in two weeks is the "big" one, right? And sorry for being spacey, but did you/will you find out sexes? I know the wait for that ultrasound is agonizing. I just wanted to know that my baby was looking okay. Also, you can switch to back to the old mobile view for now, if that helps. I switched back, and have no intention of switching to the new view until the force the issue. It's way too... I don't know. Gimmicky? for me. That's probably not the right word. But I really can't deal with how ads and blank space take up about as much of the screen as actual messages.
- Hey, I DID post some kind of update about me last week! Really, there's not a lot to say right now. I'm sorry you're so stressed waiting for your ultrasound. I'm glad you've moved it up, and I hope baby is cooperative so you get lots of reassuring info.
Okay, I really think I need to go lay down now. Sorry
- I promise I will get back to personals for you later! For those who aren't on the roster yet (I think that's everyone from silver on), can you please give me your EDD, and anything else you'd like me to put on the roster? Silver, I think you already asked to be put on the roster, but I either spaced it or didn't have the info I need to add you.
AFM, dang it, no laying down... toddler is awake. My head is about to explode from a sinus infection, but otherwise, just trucking along. 36 weeks yesterday. Next appointment is next Wednesday the 10th.