March 2015? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 3Likes

#1 of 21 Old 07-07-2014, 07:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
March 2015?

I noticed there's no due date club for March yet, and wondered if anyone else has just tested? I tested yesterday--surprise baby #3 . I'm having mixed feelings.

Making a March 9th sandwich with a Halloween filling.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 21 Old 07-08-2014, 01:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm on planed baby number one-but still lots of different feelings. I'm glad there is at least someone else on here with a March 2015 due date-I'm looking forward to connecting with others due around the same time!
#3 of 21 Old 07-08-2014, 05:36 PM

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
I got my positive on Friday... First non-chemical pregnancy in more than two years, and hopefully with the help of the RE we are seeing, this one will stick around. DH doesn't want to tell anyone till 12 weeks. September seems like an impossibly long way away when it comes to keeping my mouth shut! But I understand the motivation and respect it. So I am truly wanting to discuss with other people.
#4 of 21 Old 07-09-2014, 11:15 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Just got my positive yesterday! Getting my first beta tomorrow.

I agree that not telling anyone until Sept will be so hard. But I've had a mc before, so I'm terrified something will go wrong.

Hopefully there will be a March 2015 thread soon - I could use some support so I don't worry myself into problems!

Stephanie MC 11/22/06 Jackson born 02/05/10 MC 07/14/14
#5 of 21 Old 07-09-2014, 12:29 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Had my ultrasound on Monday and discovered I was actually due on 3/15. Thought I was due in Feb at first. Looking forward to the March club.

#6 of 21 Old 07-09-2014, 12:45 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Tested yesterday. It was a complete surprise.
This is baby #5 . We have 4 boys and we both wanted one more, but maybe a little later. I'm having mixed feelings as well and also won't be telling everyone for at least a little while. I'm not looking forward to the negativity.

jess-  capturing His creation from behind my Nikon and nurturing what bit of it He gave me when He made me a mother.

www.thehodgepodgedarling.blogspot.com

#7 of 21 Old 07-09-2014, 12:51 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
This is our second, but I'm also anticipating negativity. It's our life, so they'll have to get over it, but keeping the secret for now. I also understand the mixed feelings. We can't afford to be pregnant right now and I was hoping to be in a better financial position, but I'm also happy that we are and that we'll be expanding our family.

#8 of 21 Old 07-09-2014, 01:39 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Social Groups are here!

Gotta post on this thread to request a DDC to be created

Congrats on all your pregnancies! My body has been sending me mixed signals all month. I thought I was for sure having early pregnancy symptoms but keep getting negative tests :-/ I just want to either get my period or get a positive test so I can stop wondering!
#9 of 21 Old 07-09-2014, 02:43 PM

I understand just wanting to know one way or another! I'm glad I know. And I'm thankful for easy fertility and no dreaded Two week wait.

My most "mixed" feeling is just that I know how fast the next 8 months will go and then I'll have a newborn. It's crazy!

jess-  capturing His creation from behind my Nikon and nurturing what bit of it He gave me when He made me a mother.

#10 of 21 Old 07-09-2014, 02:44 PM

Can we introduce ourselves here for should we wait for the DDC?

I have been lurking on MDC for years but never actively participated.

#11 of 21 Old 07-09-2014, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tm0sweet View Post
Social Groups are here!

Gotta post on this thread to request a DDC to be created

Congrats on all your pregnancies! My body has been sending me mixed signals all month. I thought I was for sure having early pregnancy symptoms but keep getting negative tests :-/ I just want to either get my period or get a positive test so I can stop wondering!
Thanks for the heads up! I just went over and requested, so they should be setting it up in the next little while.
#12 of 21 Old 07-09-2014, 11:12 PM

ME TO! I just found out yesterday at 3am! Im not sure exactly my date but as of now am going with March 8 till I know more. It would be really nice to have a group set up. I also really need to vent right now about soemthings. My biggest issue is that I struggled with PCOS for years and years and my son who is now 18 months is a Clomid baby because we couldnt get pregnant... So lately there was talk about a 3rd... and how I REALLY wanted a 3rd and husband did but not really soon... We had unprotected sex thinking oh it will take us months if not years.... well bang.. pregnant first month. This is pure shock for me and I have such mixed feelings now that I actually have the positive test.. might sound silly but my plans were to be a stay at home mom for the next year or so... I dint want to return to work.. BUT now that I am pregnant I need to return soon (next few months) to get my 600 hours in so I can go on maturity leave for a years and provide money for everyone that way. (I am in Canada, mat leave paid for a year)... If I dont return we would be missing on all that income.. So basically I have to work for 4 months... SOOOO didnt want to.. feeling sad about that at this point. SO sorry the huge vent.. just needed to do it somewhere. Thank you for letting me here.
#13 of 21 Old 07-10-2014, 08:34 AM

Now that I am reading the due date club setup again, I think we might need two volunteers to lead before they will set it up.

I would be happy to lead... If there wasn't such a big chance this baby will not stick. I'm really not sure that I am up to it...

Although I just got my 2nd beta back this morning and it is strong!

Foster mom, married to DH (foster dad!)

#14 of 21 Old 07-10-2014, 10:29 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamviddy View Post
Now that I am reading the due date club setup again, I think we might need two volunteers to lead before they will set it up.

I would be happy to lead... If there wasn't such a big chance this baby will not stick. I'm really not sure that I am up to it...

Fingers crossed for you!

I go in for my first beta today. My pos tests are still so faint and I've miscarried before, so I wouldn't feel comfortable being a moderator just yet. I'll be living in fear until 12 or 4 weeks.

Stephanie MC 11/22/06 Jackson born 02/05/10 MC 07/14/14
#15 of 21 Old 07-10-2014, 01:47 PM

I'll be a leader. I only get online once or twice a day but I don't think this will be too busy for that to be a problem. If it becomes one, I'd be happy to hand it over .

#16 of 21 Old 07-10-2014, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamviddy View Post

I hope it sticks TeamViddy! Your sig says 3 years TTC? Praying for you!

#17 of 21 Old 07-10-2014, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyabailey View Post
ME TO! I just found out yesterday at 3am! Im not sure exactly my date but as of now am going with March 8 till I know more. It would be really nice to have a group set up. I also really need to vent right now about soemthings. My biggest issue is that I struggled with PCOS for years and years and my son who is now 18 months is a Clomid baby because we couldnt get pregnant... So lately there was talk about a 3rd... and how I REALLY wanted a 3rd and husband did but not really soon... We had unprotected sex thinking oh it will take us months if not years.... well bang.. pregnant first month. This is pure shock for me and I have such mixed feelings now that I actually have the positive test.. might sound silly but my plans were to be a stay at home mom for the next year or so... I dint want to return to work.. BUT now that I am pregnant I need to return soon (next few months) to get my 600 hours in so I can go on maturity leave for a years and provide money for everyone that way. (I am in Canada, mat leave paid for a year)... If I dont return we would be missing on all that income.. So basically I have to work for 4 months... SOOOO didnt want to.. feeling sad about that at this point. SO sorry the huge vent.. just needed to do it somewhere. Thank you for letting me here.
I understand the feeling of shock and things not being quite right. I also know how it won't matter in the long run. It's ok to be upset about the details as long as you don't loose grasp on the big picture. I, too, am a little nervous about the timing but it will be ok.

#18 of 21 Old 07-10-2014, 05:03 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm also happy to co-lead, though I second that I'm only on here 1ish times a day. As long as that's ok, I'm in!
#19 of 21 Old 07-10-2014, 06:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Oh funny, I used to get notifications in my email when there were responses to my threads. Cool, I'm so glad there are more of us. I just posted an Introductions thread in the DDC before I noticed this. Like I said, this is a surprise, and I'm not having any symptoms. Still nursing my 2y8m daughter and there's not even any pain with that, no boob sensitivity, no nausea. It's weird. No discharge or crazy farts like the other times. I tested again today and it's definitely a positive so...maybe I'm just lucky this time.

Anyway, yay for the DDC. I'm still in multiple times a day contact (via FB) with my October '11 DDC so I have major expectations of you people.

Making a March 9th sandwich with a Halloween filling.
#20 of 21 Old 07-10-2014, 06:26 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Here's the new December 2015 DDC

#21 of 21 Old 07-11-2014, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyJess View Post
I hope it sticks TeamViddy! Your sig says 3 years TTC? Praying for you!
Thanks! I just got my blood clotting disorder diagnosed in late May. Dr recommended NOT TTC in June so that my body could come back into balance after taking special vitamins and aspirin.

So this was kind of an oops baby-- we "prevented" if you can call avoiding ovulation preventing, but as you can imagine, after 3 years we were pretty doubtful anything would happen. Apparently the special vitamins and aspirin really worked. Now I am taking special vitamins (super doses of folic acid, B12 and B6 with probiotics), low dose aspirin, 1x day Lovenox injections and 2x a day progesterone.

Definitely the most intervention I've ever needed to stay healthy but so far it is working. Going in for an U/S on Monday to see what's there, and if it's in the right place. I've had countless chemical pregnancies and one that went to 8 weeks a few years ago so we are cautiously optimistic.

Thank you for the DDC!

Foster mom, married to DH (foster dad!)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page