~The One Thread Grad Club~July - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 31Likes

#121 of 287 Old 07-28-2014, 03:35 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Wow. I don't think I've ever seen the boards this quiet... Hope everyone had a good weekend.
#122 of 287 Old 07-28-2014, 04:03 PM

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf092087 View Post
Congrats @maof1 !

@NaturallyMo good luck next week!

AFM I'm in nesting mode. Plotting nursery layout, colors, furniture, and I slightly helped plan my shower since I was allowed to. They gotta compromise with me sometimes, and they did for once lol. One of my favorite ladies at church passed away on Sunday, and we have her funeral to go to today. She was an amazing woman, and I hope her presence is able to live on in the church. She did so much and organized many events for the church. When I'm able to, I might try my best to continue her good deeds.

Anyone (a whole 4 people) who know about my meds, said I'm doing so much better. It's good to hear I'm making progress.

Oh and I have POPPED! My stomach is so big it gets in the way of my galley kitchen. Oops. Stupid temp kitchen.

That's all for now. I'll tty all later!
Nursery planning is fun! I wish I could get into the idea of painting cuz right now it sounds like a huge chore!

Sorry about the loss of your favorite church lady. Sounds like you have ideas of how to honor her by cont. her work!

That's great the meds are working if others notice. Do you notice a change?

I keep bumping my belly too and my button hurt if I hit it! My back has been tweaking too. Ugh!

@apeydef congrats on the BIG boy!

@maof1 it is quiet! I keep wanting to get involved in my DDC but I haven't yet and I'm running out of time. This group is comfy tho!
#123 of 287 Old 07-28-2014, 04:45 PM

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by edubluv View Post
Nursery planning is fun! I wish I could get into the idea of painting cuz right now it sounds like a huge chore!

Sorry about the loss of your favorite church lady. Sounds like you have ideas of how to honor her by cont. her work!

That's great the meds are working if others notice. Do you notice a change?

I keep bumping my belly too and my button hurt if I hit it! My back has been tweaking too. Ugh!
The biggest change I can tell with the meds is that I can't cry, at all. When I go back on the 20th for my lovely gestational diabetes test, I'll be bringing that up.

I can't actually paint yet. We will only be in this rental until February. And since the idea of buying a house has to now be put on hold for another year (getting really sick of this), I need to find a more permanent rental that will give me a 2 year lease and freedom to paint. If I paint here, I automatically lose our deposit. Ugh. But I have the colors picked for her nursery. A very light pink and light green, and we are getting these beautiful owl wall decals. Babies R Us is awesome because they have owl bedding in her nursery colors, which is pure coincidence and a bit of fate throwing itself at me.

My back hurt so badly this weekend, I thought I was having braxton hicks contractions. Thankfully, it was just awful back pain. And since I moved some of the shelving units in our kitchen, I fit a bit better.

Since hubby is off tomorrow and our friends have early work days Tuesday, we're having a bbq. And I get my scrapbook supplies finally! Wooooo

Sarah & DH Alan 

Our angel in heaven, DS Connor 10/2/09 to 10/5/09  
2 pups, 10 cats  and always rescuing more!  RIP Momma Furby </3
Baby #2, a GIRL!, due Nov 29th, 2014  

#124 of 287 Old 07-28-2014, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maof1 View Post
Wow. I don't think I've ever seen the boards this quiet... Hope everyone had a good weekend.
Hope you had a good weekend, as well! And yes, very quiet. I'm blaming summer.

Sarah & DH Alan 

#125 of 287 Old 07-28-2014, 07:45 PM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
The place we're in now isn't going to end up working out for us, and I'd been feeling sad and bummed about it since I felt like we were "stuck" here for the long term. We moved here intending to have some chickens, maybe a goat, in the yard. Our landlord (DH's boss) also owns the adjacent two-acre lot that has its own septic system, so we were intending to have DH's parents move their trailer down here and live on that lot. Well, turns out that this house is part of an HOA (even being out in the county), and they don't allow chickens or goats. (But horses are okay. Go figure.) It would take a vote to change the laws, and 50% of the homeowners would have to vote (which would be over 200 people), and then 50% of THOSE would have to vote yes. On a good year, they have maybe 40-50 votes. :/ And if someone is going to bring a trailer into the neighborhood, it can't be more than four years old. DH's parents' trailer is way older than that, but has new siding and a new roof and looks WAY WAY nicer than even 2-3 trailers that are within walking distance right on our street. He took pictures of it before a board meeting to see if an exception could be made, but he got denied. So his parents have to find alternate arrangements if they're going to come down, which they were in the process of doing, and will possibly move as early as January.

Meanwhile, DH's job has changed a couple of times, and he's now a truck driver (still same company) and will be getting his CDL and taking a small handful of overnight trips a month. He was stressed about this at first but is now excited about it since it will be a significantly lower-stress job than either of the two he had before at that place (the stress was through no fault of his own, but why those positions didn't work out is another story). Anyway. So we had a few more questions about the new job and also were talking just between me and DH about possibly looking for somewhere else to live (but were sad about that b/c our lease-purchase agreement included a hefty deposit that would be forfeited if we get out of it), and trying to stay here until a few months after the baby came (since the new place that we find would likely have its own deposit and whatnot), so we invited the boss over yesterday afternoon to ask our questions in person. He's a little scary to try to talk to via text, lol. We talk about the job for a bit and then he starts to mention a different house (before DH or I say anything) and interrupts himself and said, "I'm assuming you all want to stay here?" There was the opening we needed and DH and I spoke a bit about how this current place wouldn't work for us long-term. Then the boss tells us about a place just up the road, OUT of the HOA area, that he put an offer and some earnest money on. He was going to help his daughter and his son-in-law and their kids get into it, but they separated just a few days ago (that's another long story), so they won't be in there. It's another acre lot, same as we're on now, with a doublewide trailer, a brand-new aerobic septic system, a "shop" (I haven't seen inside it but it looks like a detached garage from the outside), a little playground, and a fully fenced yard. Downsides are that the shower in the master bath has a crack in the bottom and the dishwasher doesn't work. We're going to go tomorrow night to look at the inside to see if it will work for us, but just from what's been said so far, it's almost a sure thing that we'll be moving. Please pray for a smooth transition. If we do this, we'll probably move at the end of September.

Andrea , child of God, wife of Tim , mama of L, B, J, J

Younique has new products 9/1/14! Come check it out!!
Want to get paid daily and start earning as soon as 24 hours after sign up? Join my team!
#126 of 287 Old 07-28-2014, 07:49 PM

Also, I was out of town the last half of last week. My sister has been wanting to see me (and for me to see my niece, her youngest child and only girl) for quite some time, but I've been avoiding going to mom's house when she's there because with her three kids and mine (and our other sister and her boy) it's just too chaotic, and although I try so very hard not to judge, it's hard to watch how my sister chooses to parent (or rather, to "not" parent). My oldest nephew is fine, but her other boy... I'm afraid for how he's going to end up. And I can't say anything at all of course b/c of family drama and whatnot.

But despite all that, I went up for a couple of days last week. Mom took the opportunity to assemble all the grandkids for photos at a nearby studio. The pictures came out cute except my niece would NOT smile, little stinker, lol. She would pose and be moved fine, just would be all somber. Everyone else did great, though.

Want to get paid daily and start earning as soon as 24 hours after sign up? Join my team!
#127 of 287 Old 07-28-2014, 08:12 PM

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
19 weeks and the big u/s anatomy scan is tomorrow. Of course I've been on edge all day and then finally this evening I caught a serious attitude with just about everyone. I think it started when the lady at the nail shop knicked me and my toe has been achy all evening.

Anyway, I'm up late trying to get my syllabus for the other class I'm teaching done. my goal is have it done by Wednesday but I may have a late meeting tomorrow after my u/s which means I won't get home until late. Sigh, life of a working mom.

Me (32) - DH (38) - DS (6) - Atlanta, GA
Expecting #2 in Dec 2014

I blog: allthingsandlife.blogspot.com
#128 of 287 Old 07-29-2014, 05:04 AM

Good luck today @NaturallyMo !
#129 of 287 Old 07-29-2014, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturallyMo View Post
19 weeks and the big u/s anatomy scan is tomorrow. Of course I've been on edge all day and then finally this evening I caught a serious attitude with just about everyone. I think it started when the lady at the nail shop knicked me and my toe has been achy all evening.

Anyway, I'm up late trying to get my syllabus for the other class I'm teaching done. my goal is have it done by Wednesday but I may have a late meeting tomorrow after my u/s which means I won't get home until late. Sigh, life of a working mom.
I hear ya on the working mom part. I'm a high school teacher! Summer time right now but I've been planning lessons for fall!

Enjoy the scan and finding out what your having! How exciting!
#130 of 287 Old 07-29-2014, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
Also, I was out of town the last half of last week. My sister has been wanting to see me (and for me to see my niece, her youngest child and only girl) for quite some time, but I've been avoiding going to mom's house when she's there because with her three kids and mine (and our other sister and her boy) it's just too chaotic, and although I try so very hard not to judge, it's hard to watch how my sister chooses to parent (or rather, to "not" parent). My oldest nephew is fine, but her other boy... I'm afraid for how he's going to end up. And I can't say anything at all of course b/c of family drama and whatnot.

But despite all that, I went up for a couple of days last week. Mom took the opportunity to assemble all the grandkids for photos at a nearby studio. The pictures came out cute except my niece would NOT smile, little stinker, lol. She would pose and be moved fine, just would be all somber. Everyone else did great, though.
It's hard to witness parenting choices you don't agree with. Trust me, I've got some really good examples of bad. But you are right, you can't go there.

Yay on the mostly cute photos! Good memories!
#131 of 287 Old 07-29-2014, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
The place we're in now isn't going to end up working out for us, and I'd been feeling sad and bummed about it since I felt like we were "stuck" here for the long term. We moved here intending to have some chickens, maybe a goat, in the yard. Our landlord (DH's boss) also owns the adjacent two-acre lot that has its own septic system, so we were intending to have DH's parents move their trailer down here and live on that lot. Well, turns out that this house is part of an HOA (even being out in the county), and they don't allow chickens or goats. (But horses are okay. Go figure.) It would take a vote to change the laws, and 50% of the homeowners would have to vote (which would be over 200 people), and then 50% of THOSE would have to vote yes. On a good year, they have maybe 40-50 votes. :/ And if someone is going to bring a trailer into the neighborhood, it can't be more than four years old. DH's parents' trailer is way older than that, but has new siding and a new roof and looks WAY WAY nicer than even 2-3 trailers that are within walking distance right on our street. He took pictures of it before a board meeting to see if an exception could be made, but he got denied. So his parents have to find alternate arrangements if they're going to come down, which they were in the process of doing, and will possibly move as early as January.

Meanwhile, DH's job has changed a couple of times, and he's now a truck driver (still same company) and will be getting his CDL and taking a small handful of overnight trips a month. He was stressed about this at first but is now excited about it since it will be a significantly lower-stress job than either of the two he had before at that place (the stress was through no fault of his own, but why those positions didn't work out is another story). Anyway. So we had a few more questions about the new job and also were talking just between me and DH about possibly looking for somewhere else to live (but were sad about that b/c our lease-purchase agreement included a hefty deposit that would be forfeited if we get out of it), and trying to stay here until a few months after the baby came (since the new place that we find would likely have its own deposit and whatnot), so we invited the boss over yesterday afternoon to ask our questions in person. He's a little scary to try to talk to via text, lol. We talk about the job for a bit and then he starts to mention a different house (before DH or I say anything) and interrupts himself and said, "I'm assuming you all want to stay here?" There was the opening we needed and DH and I spoke a bit about how this current place wouldn't work for us long-term. Then the boss tells us about a place just up the road, OUT of the HOA area, that he put an offer and some earnest money on. He was going to help his daughter and his son-in-law and their kids get into it, but they separated just a few days ago (that's another long story), so they won't be in there. It's another acre lot, same as we're on now, with a doublewide trailer, a brand-new aerobic septic system, a "shop" (I haven't seen inside it but it looks like a detached garage from the outside), a little playground, and a fully fenced yard. Downsides are that the shower in the master bath has a crack in the bottom and the dishwasher doesn't work. We're going to go tomorrow night to look at the inside to see if it will work for us, but just from what's been said so far, it's almost a sure thing that we'll be moving. Please pray for a smooth transition. If we do this, we'll probably move at the end of September.
Moving is tough. Especially while pregnant. And especially if you don't particularly want to. We just moved. Hopefully it will all be for the better.
#132 of 287 Old 07-30-2014, 01:04 PM

Mo? Everything okay?

#133 of 287 Old 07-30-2014, 06:24 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
I had my anatomy scan today. I'm probably going to have to go back because the baby was not in a good position for a lot of the shots, but what they did see looked good. Measuring 20 weeks 1 day. The tech was not allowed to say, but DH and I got a clear view of boy parts and my doctor confirmed that tonight. It's a boy! The results of my maternal screening also revealed that my chances of having a child with chromosomal anomalies is low.

I asked for a referral to another doctor and he seemed confused again as to why I would want to leave him before 30 weeks, but he put the request through so I might be meeting my delivery doctor at my 24 week appointment.

I hope NaturallyMo had a good scan too!

Now mom to a boy born January 2010. 
Cautiously expecting Dec 2014!

12/08 (6 weeks),  1/13 (11 weeks), &  12/13 (9.5 weeks)
#134 of 287 Old 07-30-2014, 06:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsmomtobe View Post
I had my anatomy scan today. I'm probably going to have to go back because the baby was not in a good position for a lot of the shots, but what they did see looked good. Measuring 20 weeks 1 day. The tech was not allowed to say, but DH and I got a clear view of boy parts and my doctor confirmed that tonight. It's a boy! The results of my maternal screening also revealed that my chances of having a child with chromosomal anomalies is low.

I asked for a referral to another doctor and he seemed confused again as to why I would want to leave him before 30 weeks, but he put the request through so I might be meeting my delivery doctor at my 24 week appointment.

I hope NaturallyMo had a good scan too!
Yeah we are both having boys and due on the same day. Except my baby was measuring 12 days ahead. Although my other two were big so that's probably why.
#135 of 287 Old 07-31-2014, 10:39 AM

My belly button is so close to finally popping out, and no one around here can understand my excitement for this!! After I had Connor, I had to have my gallbladder removed 8 months later. Should have been sooner, but my local hospital didn't figure it out until it was almost too late. Anyway, the surgery was laproscopicly done and most of that is done around the belly button. So as it stretches during pregnancy, there's so much pain there because of scar tissue. Once the final "pop" happens, that pain is suppose to relieve so much and I am overly anxious.

Today I gave both of my dogs a bath. Rose is easy, Blaze not so much. Took them for a walk two hours later, and BAM! They BOTH rolled in the dirt. They never do that. I guess they were taking advantage of the mama who finally has permission to take them on walks solo again. Silly goofs.

My neighbor saw me, and scolded me. Told me to hire a dog walker. Blaze is a rescue who we've had since September. He needs someone who is trained to handle him because he has stress issues and trust issues. And that's not cheap. Some people just can't mind their business.

Sarah & DH Alan 

#136 of 287 Old 08-01-2014, 07:16 AM

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Sorry I forgot to update you guys on my anatomy scan. Everything went well. I was discussing on another thread the whole gender issue thing. All of baby's parts look good. I have a busy body so I have to go back Tuesday to do more pictures. When it came time for the gender she said it was a girl, after a few minutes she said it was wrong and that it was a boy. Talk about emotional rollercoaster. I'm not going to claim one or the other until I go back Tuesday and she's absolutely like "this is a boy".

Had my regular maternal check- upyesterday. I have gained one pound so far this pregnancy, which is goodaccording to midwife. She suspects I will see some slight increase over thenext few months. Since I had a little extra cushioning beforehand, they don’t want me to gain too too much weight.

Baby Boy’s heart rate was 159 and he was kicking up a storm.She said I’m doing just fine. Oh by the way, my placenta is posterior, whichexplains why I feel everything.

Busy busy weekend ahead with DS’s birthday party and myin-laws arriving in town later today for the festivities. I’m pretty much goingto be on the go for the next 4 days so I’ll catch with you guys later!

Me (32) - DH (38) - DS (6) - Atlanta, GA
Expecting #2 in Dec 2014

I blog: allthingsandlife.blogspot.com
#137 of 287 Old 08-02-2014, 07:49 AM

I had another fall, except this one I hit my stomach and head. Maddy is alright, active as ever. And I have a mild concussion. I wasn't going to go to the hospital, but I couldn't feel her moving and I was forced to go. And kept overnight for monitoring. My OB and a hospital doula pretty much begged me to get an MRI because of how hard I hit my head. I did, under some serious conditions. Hourly ultrasounds and heart rate monitoring of Maddy, my husband being allowed to stay with me, and if anything went wrong, I held them liable.

The whole time when she wasn't moving, she apparently decided to nap earlier then usual. She had me worried. My head is still throbbing a bit, but at this point it doesn't matter. I'm home, baby is good, and I have my pups by my side.
#138 of 287 Old 08-02-2014, 11:27 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I had another fall, except this one I hit my stomach and head. Maddy is alright, active as ever. And I have a mild concussion. I wasn't going to go to the hospital, but I couldn't feel her moving and I was forced to go. And kept overnight for monitoring. My OB and a hospital doula pretty much begged me to get an MRI because of how hard I hit my head. I did, under some serious conditions. Hourly ultrasounds and heart rate monitoring of Maddy, my husband being allowed to stay with me, and if anything went wrong, I held them liable.

The whole time when she wasn't moving, she apparently decided to nap earlier then usual. She had me worried. My head is still throbbing a bit, but at this point it doesn't matter. I'm home, baby is good, and I have my pups by my side.
Stick to your bed rest girl!!! Oh man everyone's really gonna be on your butt now lol. Glad you and baby are ok.
#139 of 287 Old 08-02-2014, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeydef View Post
Stick to your bed rest girl!!! Oh man everyone's really gonna be on your butt now lol. Glad you and baby are ok.
Thanks. All I was trying to do was go to the back of the house because the UPS driver left my package at the back door instead of the front. There are a lot of things stacked in front of the back door, so I was doing the correct thing and going around the house. Opps.

Turns out the bedding from that site is for a completely different Moses basket than what I have! I need "tadpoles" brand, and I'm not finding anything inexpensive from them.

Sarah & DH Alan 

#140 of 287 Old 08-02-2014, 02:55 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Thanks. All I was trying to do was go to the back of the house because the UPS driver left my package at the back door instead of the front. There are a lot of things stacked in front of the back door, so I was doing the correct thing and going around the house. Opps.

Turns out the bedding from that site is for a completely different Moses basket than what I have! I need "tadpoles" brand, and I'm not finding anything inexpensive from them.
Oh man that stinks. I know I just ordered an expensive blankie but both my kids have had similar ones, so I wanted to get one for the baby too! It was almost $20 just for a stupid little baby blanket.
#141 of 287 Old 08-02-2014, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeydef View Post
Oh man that stinks. I know I just ordered an expensive blankie but both my kids have had similar ones, so I wanted to get one for the baby too! It was almost $20 just for a stupid little baby blanket.
$20 is not bad, to be honest. The bedding for this basket (that I could find so far online) would cost me anywhere from $79.99 to as high as $249.99 if I wanted their best quality material. I think I'm going to give up on this search for now and let fate work its magic.

We had a fight earlier today about what baby monitor to get for when Maddy isn't in our room. He wants the one with the camera. I'm happy with the simple one we've had for 5 years now. Men.

Sarah & DH Alan 

#142 of 287 Old 08-02-2014, 06:55 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
$20 is not bad, to be honest. The bedding for this basket (that I could find so far online) would cost me anywhere from $79.99 to as high as $249.99 if I wanted their best quality material. I think I'm going to give up on this search for now and let fate work its magic.

We had a fight earlier today about what baby monitor to get for when Maddy isn't in our room. He wants the one with the camera. I'm happy with the simple one we've had for 5 years now. Men.
It wasn't bedding though just a receiving blanket.
#143 of 287 Old 08-02-2014, 07:20 PM

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Sad news

Hello, mamas. I am sorry to bring sad news to the grad thread. I had my 12 weeks appointment and the midwife could not find the heartbeat with doppler. I kept my hopes up (tried to anyway) until the ultrasound but the ultrasound showed that baby stopped developing at 9 weeks -- just one week after my 8 week ultrasound had shown the little bean with a perfect size and good strong heart beat. My 12 week appt was Wednesday, so I have had a few days to process since then. It was devastating but I am slowly accepting it. I stopped the progesterone and will hopefully miscarry naturally at home. I found it too hard to post about until now, but I wanted to let you all know. Best wishes to all of you and thank you so much for all your support on this journey. Hugs all. -Jen

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and six  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14, '14).
#144 of 287 Old 08-02-2014, 07:53 PM - Thread Starter

I'm so sorry! It's hard having a miscarriage so late. It happened to me with my first pregnancy at 12 weeks. It's hard anytime, but harder when you think you're in the clear. Please pm me if you need anything. I miscarried at home as well and it was a very emotional experience, so my heart is with you. Prayers coming.
#145 of 287 Old 08-03-2014, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjy View Post
Hello, mamas. I am sorry to bring sad news to the grad thread. I had my 12 weeks appointment and the midwife could not find the heartbeat with doppler. I kept my hopes up (tried to anyway) until the ultrasound but the ultrasound showed that baby stopped developing at 9 weeks -- just one week after my 8 week ultrasound had shown the little bean with a perfect size and good strong heart beat. My 12 week appt was Wednesday, so I have had a few days to process since then. It was devastating but I am slowly accepting it. I stopped the progesterone and will hopefully miscarry naturally at home. I found it too hard to post about until now, but I wanted to let you all know. Best wishes to all of you and thank you so much for all your support on this journey. Hugs all. -Jen
I am so so sorry. I know that same devastation and I feel terrible for you right now. Hugs to you during this tough time.
#146 of 287 Old 08-03-2014, 09:20 AM

@jenjy I am so so sorry. Prayers for you, hun.

Sarah & DH Alan 

#147 of 287 Old 08-03-2014, 12:46 PM

So sorry, Jenjy. ((hugs))

#148 of 287 Old 08-03-2014, 01:43 PM

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Thank you so much

I realized when I posted yesterday as I was thinking of each of you that so many of you have been through the pain of loss. It saddens me that everyone can relate.

My first loss was further along, but this was the furthest along I've had a natural m/c so I was nervous. Shortly after posting, the process started. Stopping progesterone was key of course, but I found it interesting that it was within 30 minutes of posting that I had my first contraction-like cramping. Maybe posting here was that last piece of acceptance needed to move on. I am physically doing OK today.

I'll be rooting you all on from the shadows and looking forward to your announcements.

Hugs!!

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and six  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14, '14).
#149 of 287 Old 08-03-2014, 10:03 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjy View Post
Oh Jenjy, I'm so sorry. Sending you lots of love and healing vibes!

SAHM (32)  Married to a bearded hunk (28) , DS  11/00, DD  06/09, two  in 2013,the final piece to our puzzle   is due 12/14
#150 of 287 Old 08-04-2014, 05:49 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
I'm so sorry, jenjy. It sucks when things seem like they are finally going well (after a good u/s), only to find out that they are not. I'm sorry to hear that you have dealt with a later loss before too. I hope that the worst is over, physically, now so you can start to heal. Sorry for your loss.

Now mom to a boy born January 2010. 
Cautiously expecting Dec 2014!

12/08 (6 weeks),  1/13 (11 weeks), &  12/13 (9.5 weeks)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page