South West Missouri Providers - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 11-19-2014, 05:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Question South West Missouri Providers

Hello glowing mamas!

I have a few questions for Missouri mommies. I am in search of a healthcare provider as I will be 10 weeks on Friday need to establish care as soon as possible. I have seen one local OB and did *not* like him, so I am looking for mommies with previous experience. I am willing to drive and have access to North West Arkansas, Joplin, and Springfield.

I want someone who will allow me to birth as naturally as possible. I do not want a C-section, epidural, episiotomy, or to be forced to birth in a certain position. I know, I am picky, but I have nightmares about being strapped to a bed, tied to a fetal monitor, stuck full of needles and far worse things...only to end up with a C-section as many dear friends have experienced.

I would love to do a midwife, but I have yet to find one that accepts my insurance

Sooo, in the SW Missouri/NW Arkansas region who did you like? Who did you not like? Would you go back to your provider and how flexible was he/she with your birth plan and wishes?

Help??? I was so excited, but know this is raining on my happy parade

Thank you!!!
Lauren

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old Today, 10:53 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Hi! Did you post alao in Mothering's "Finding Your Tribe" forum? It has boards for geograpgic locations. You might get a faster response if you posted your question there too. Congratulations!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page