Mothering Forum banner

November DDC?

2K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Metasequoia 
#1 ·
Hello! I am expecting #4 and was looking for the Novemer DDC. I wasn't sure what needed to be done to get it up and going or if there was just a certain time they opened it up. Looking forward to meeting other mamas who are going through the same journey.

#6 ·
Hehe, kinda lurking around too...tho too nervous to take a pregnancy test. This would be #4 for me too...Totally and utterly unplanned :serious:

Oh, edd would be November 7

#8 ·
I'm waiting for it too. EDD of November 10th for me so only 4 weeks. I've been feeling nauseated for the past 5 days but it seems way too early for morning sickness to be starting. I've never had it in my 6 previous pregnancies (4 babies and 2 m/c.) I'm nursing my almost 15 month old so I don't know if maybe that's going to make symptoms worse or not make a difference.

Hey @Lidamama84! We were both in the Dec 2013 DDC, right?

#9 ·
I haven't been on Mothering in a long time, but I think I'm a little over 5 weeks along with baby 3!

LMP suggests I'm due around Nov 1st, though I think it might be more like the 3rd based on OPKs.

Baby 1 and 2 came easily, this one we had to try longer for and will probably be our last...hoping to savor it.

#12 ·
Still no November DDC? I'm not so patiently waiting for it now.

I swear I'm having reverse morning sickness. I feel fine, then after I eat I start to feel nauseated. Kind of weird. I guess it's good that I still want to eat, but I'm not liking this post eating pukey feeling. How's everyone else doing?

#13 ·
Hey ladies, in order to get a DDC started you have to have a couple volunteer leaders and then request it through the social groups thread. Cynthia mosher can help. Congrats!!!

#19 ·
I've never belonged to a forum before! How exciting! :D Nov 1st due date. Baby #3. Mild to decent nausea the past few days, but that's about it. And a lot of fatigue... But I have a 8 month old that still wakes to nurse through the night! .... No need to tell me I'm crazy, I already know lol

#21 ·
Hi everyone, I am probably pregnant, it's still too early for me to test, though. If I am pregnant I'm due on November 25th (which is three days before my birthday--I went a week "late" with DD so there's a good chance we will share birthdays :love). How is everyone feeling? The nausea and deep exhaustion are already kicking my butt, uggh. First trimester is the hardest, imo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.