Cleveland natural childbirth? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 05-09-2015, 04:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Cleveland natural childbirth?

I am currently living on Cleveland's East side (just barely). I would like the option to have a natural childbirth, no/minimal interventions, and ideally the option of a water birth. Other posts have suggested St. John's in Westlake, MacDonald's Women's Hospital near Case, and another UH hospital in Parma as good candidates. But those posts were from 2012 and before. And many of the centers were undergoing renovations at that time.

St. John's looks awesome. My only concern is that it takes an hour to get there from my house. Its a small concern- I was in active labor for > 30 hours last time, not to speak of the early stuff. I should have plenty of time!

So, any recent experiences with places near Cleveland out there? Anyone had a really great natural childbirth in a hospital setting in the area? I haven't really considered traveling further than the Cleveland area, but if the birth-center-of-all-birth-center's exists within an hour or something, I'd be interested in hearing about it.

thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 05-10-2015, 10:20 PM

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
I'd suggest cross posting in the finding your tribe section to see of any cleveland area mommas have any input. All I can say is best of luck in your search!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page