Mothering Forum banner

How to control my pregnancy phobia?

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  JamieC.Rife 
#1 ·
Thread
How can I control my pregnancy phobia? I am really tensed, it is my 3rd trimester. I am afraid whether my fear reflects in my child. I am worried about the pain that I have to face. I don't have guts to see a drop blood, I don't know how would I face it. I was happy during the first trimester but now I am afraid.Please, someone advise me. I am doing meditation, but there is no change. I think, I need to think positive. Please suggest some solutions.

#2 ·
(((Hugs))). I'd talk to your hcp. Express your fears. They can help you work through each of them.

It's a scary time of life and it's reasonable to have concerns. Do you have a maternal role model in your life? Can you talk to them about your fears?

Know that every mother before you has done this and you can too. (((Hugs)))

#3 ·
Hypnobirthing!!! It may help you learn to find a way to trust in birth and figure out how to relax. Your baby is definitely feeling your stress and tension, so you should really look into figuring out how to relax soon.

Reactions: Xerxella
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.