Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: LOVING LIFE and oh, so thankful!!!
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, just wanted to update you on our situation.
I called a mechanic yesterday so hubby could drive the car down for an estimate. Only $100, so he got it fixed today.
The more I think about your situation Jessica, the more I am not worried. I remembered during my DS's pregnancy, we had the furnace serviced at our rental house. The oil guys said, "wow, I can't believe you aren't dead yet". A huge hole in the furnace leaking Carbon monoxide. Our landlord was very negligent and hadn't had the furnace *looked at* in 10 yrs.
I went and got a blood test and it came back negative. And that was like 28 weeks in, so I had a lot of exposure.
I'm sure you are fine, but you can get a blood test if you are worried.