Mothering Forum banner

Total lunar eclipse Wednesday night-who all is due or almost due?

1K views 26 replies 19 participants last post by  mezzaluna 
#1 ·
I'll be 37.5 weeks on Wednesday, and my entire family is betting that Wednesday will be the night!

of course, I wonder how many other births will be happening...I want my midwife all to myself

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm due this sunday and I've been having rounds of contractions on and off for the past 2 days. I guess only time will tell.
much love
-Lindsey

#5 ·
I'm also due on the 13th, and Wednesday sounds just great with me, though I doubt it will happen.

I've actually been hoping for the following Wednesday (the 3rd) would also work, since my OB will be at the hospital that day, and not again for a few days after my due date...

#8 ·
I was due yesterday, and my water already broke, so the sooner the better. Our dog sitters (who will take the dogs to their house so we can have some peace for the homebirth) are leaving town Wednesday morning for a few days, so of course I will probably go into active labor then.
Grrr.

#9 ·
i was due on friday....already warmed up by the idea that my baby will be scorpion...(love that constellation
) wow also be born on the night of lunar eclipse!!! but maybe there is something we should do??? like some sort of a ritual??
:

#10 ·
I am 36 weeks 2 days and have been feeling horrible the past few days and this morning. I woke up this morning to a horrible burning feeling in the whole top part of my belly and between my legs is killing me. Lets put it this way, i feel so bad i have bumped my Drs appt to today from tomorrow..
But i dont see any relief in sight for me...

#13 ·
I'm due Nov 9....would love to have the baby tomorrow though during the eclipse (not to mention a couple of days before Halloween--been thinking about the awesome b-day parties *grins*)

#14 ·
RBinTex i hope you go soon! 5cm for 3 weeks, yikes! c'mon baby!!

i'm asking my little one to stay in for another month. he was conceived at the full moon, and there's one at the end of november with his name on it
i'm only 35 weeks now, and not feeling any stirrings of labor.

#16 ·
i'm due in 3 days (on the 30th) and i hope so much to go into labor tonight! i've had contractions for weeks now, but the last two days they've been about 10 minutes apart the whole time. nothing painful, but they are getting stronger... i showed my tummy the almost full moon last night, but i'm still pregnant this morning. i hope it's an eclipse baby!!!

#17 ·
I didn't even realize that we were going to have an eclipse tonight..kewl!!! I have been on bedrest for Preterm Labor so maybe that's why for the past 3 days my cx are more bothersome than they had been. Besides, I had a few days before that when I was bursting with energy. If I can just make it 4 more weeks so that he won't be too preterm at 36 weeks. I don't want to have Adam now...way too soon for him.

#19 ·
I'm due 2 weeks from tomorrow and have had lots of pre-labor signs the last couple days, but I'd be surprised if I actually had the babe tonight. I sure wouldn't mind though!

#22 ·
Well...my midwife came tonight for a prenatal, disaster meeting/dinner. She checked me at about 6pm and I was 4cm and 100% effaced--thought I would be having a baby tonight--but I'm still 4cm and she went home--told me to get some rest *sigh*...tomorrow wouldn't be bad though.

#24 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ekatherina
ok it's morning here in Japan..still pg ..has anyone have a baby???

Not me. Still having mild contractions, but nothing regular enough to count.
If baby doesn't come today, he/she better wait another week b/c I don't want a Halloween baby and I'd like to take part in the election next Tuesday.

#25 ·
O.K. so we missed the eclipse. But, we had a beautiful boy (HBAC) the following morning at 10:34 a.m. My DH thinks the eclipse set me off though (due date was 11/8/04).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.