Calling all C-Birth ONLY mamas! - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 93 Old 02-28-2003, 09:38 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks for sharing your powerful story Keely! The intensity of your healing around Adia's birth is truely inspiring! My sis's name is Keely too!
#92 of 93 Old 02-28-2003, 05:11 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
I am very pleased to see this thread and am so glad that you mamas have come together to support and embrace one another. It is sooo needed.

I have moved this and all other C-Birth related threads to the I'm Pregnant board. After reviewing the VBAC forum we felt it best to host C-Birth discussions here in I'm Pregnant and allow the VBAC board to concentrate on VBAC discussions and support.

I also want to suggest that you C-Birth mamas start a tribe in the Finding Your Tribe board. Should threads get lost here in the activity of the I'm Pregnant board you may find a tribe thread more constant and supportive for you as a group.

Blessings and birth love to you all!

#93 of 93 Old 03-04-2003, 05:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I joining in late but.....I had a c/s in April 2002 due to FTP and the fact that I was contracting so hard I was verging on uterine rupture 9 days of "actual labor" (the dr's term) and only to 3cm and 95%. They finally induced me hoping that would help but they wouldn't believe me when I kept saying he was sunny side up...wouldn't do an u/s or try to turn him...the dr was LATE!!!

Anyway, I didn't feel like I bonded any less with ds then I would have with a vaginal birth. He was in my arms about 30 minutes after birth but he never left my sight. The only bf problem I had was that my milk came in 4 days late. My babe was STARVING!!!

My recovery was fast (I went home a day early. The dr was impressed how soon I was up and about)...even though the effects were long.... I so wanted a natural childbirth. I was aggrivated at myself for days..but then I realized that my life and my baby's health were more important....besides..I blame my c/s on my dr!!!

I also agree that after dh looked at me and said, "It's a boy and he's peeing!!" I forgot all about not having the birth I wanted!

Single Mom to 2 amazing little men. T(7) and B(5)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page