Anyone around 6 weeks, want to compare notes. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 01-05-2003, 02:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi all,

This is my 2nd pregnancy and I'm going into my 6th week.

I really notice my abdomen gets puffy at night and last night I swear I could feel my uterouse get really tight, kinda like braxton hicks sensation. Anybody else feel this?

Had morning sickness for a few days, but it has stopped thank goodness. When I eat chinese food, it just sits in my stomache like a rock *yuck*. I'm finding it hard to digest sometimes.

Tonight I have a little bit of lower straining happening, especially when I lift something.

I love being pregnant and for the most part it is going very well.

What about you?

Deb
#2 of 8 Old 01-06-2003, 06:29 PM

I am about as far along as you. And yes I notice the puffy tummy at night. But now, I am totally craving Chinese food!!!!!
#3 of 8 Old 01-07-2003, 02:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mmmmmmmmmm....I guess we're the only ones then!
#4 of 8 Old 01-07-2003, 04:40 PM

I just found out that I am pregnant this morning - as AF hasn't visited since having my ds almost 16 months ago, I am not exactly sure how far along I am. My guess is about 6 weeks. Like the two of you, my tummy also gets a bit puffy in the evening. So far I haven't had ms - with ds I had morning sickness all day from about 7wks until about 28 wks - my fingers and toes are crossed that I don't get it this time. I have also had a headache off and on for the past two weeks.

Talk to you soon,

Emma
#5 of 8 Old 01-07-2003, 04:48 PM

I'm also just about 6 weeks. I'm not 100% sure because I had a miscarriage 6 1/2 weeks ago and don't know when I ovulated.

I already have awful morning sickness. Smells are starting to bother me. I have a hard time eating anything. The thought of chinese makes me want to hurl! When I was pg with my DS, I had the same problem with food and ended up losing 14 pounds in the first trimester. Not good.

I'm also a little bloated at night and SOOOOOOO TIRED.

Congrats to us all!!!
Kristina

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
#6 of 8 Old 01-07-2003, 07:42 PM

I am also about 6 weeks. I have been nauseated for a week or so, but had those first "I wanna throw up" feelings this morning. I had horrible morning sickness with ds and am really hoping to avoid that this time. I am also starting to show a little already (I didn't reallly look pregnant until about 20 weeks last time). I have this little gut and really swollen breast. Problem is that we didn't want to tell anyone for a while yet....guess we might have to after all or they will figure it out on their own
Laurie

#7 of 8 Old 01-08-2003, 01:14 PM
kel

I'm around 6 weeks, too. I don't have a whole lot of symptoms - this is our 4th babe and the early on symptoms have actually lessened with each pregnancy. I feel almost guilty saying that I don't feel the least bit sick with this one!: Mostly I feel a little bloated/gassy at night, and some days I am REALLY tired. Has anyone else gone in to the midwife (or whoever) yet?

xo - Kelly

Handmade dress shop owner and mama of five - our littlest just born in December! ♥

#8 of 8 Old 01-08-2003, 05:46 PM - Thread Starter

Well yesterday morning I got sick!! Without warning, after taking my vitamins and eating a piece of toast, I had to run to the bathroom.

*sigh* I hope this m/s doesn't last much longer.

My first midwife appointment is Feb. 5th.

Deb

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page