My breasts aren't sore at all... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 01-26-2003, 12:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
And I don't have any other symptoms either, except 2 positive pregnancy tests and I'm a little more sleepy than usual. I'm almost 5 weeks. With my last pregnancy, I think my breasts were sore this early, and everything I read online pretty much says that sore breasts come with a positive pregnancy test...
Should I be worried? I haven't decided on a midwife yet, and don't really have a doctor either so i don't know who to ask.
#2 of 6 Old 01-26-2003, 01:33 PM

mamaley-every pregnancy is different, just like every baby is different. sore breasts are just one symptom you may or may not have. plus it may just not have happened yet.

With baby #2 morning sickness didn't hit me until 8 weeks or so.

take care of yourself, not all women are the same

#3 of 6 Old 01-26-2003, 02:11 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I remember mine were a little sore, but they did not change in size at all, not once through the whole pregnancy. Then in the middle of the last trimester, I got a third nipple on the underside of one breast!

It's still there, but not as noticeable. It lactates, but not enough to feed anyone.

I guess you never can tell what will happen with your breasts!
#4 of 6 Old 01-26-2003, 03:15 PM - Thread Starter

Hey mamas, thanks for reassuring me. I'm starting to feel a little quesy, so that's making me happy--lol.
Greaseball, wow! You're not kidding when say that you never can tell what will happen with your breasts!!! (And I love your sig btw).
#5 of 6 Old 01-26-2003, 03:52 PM
XM

My first pregnancy my breasts were so tender that I would literally be in tears. This time, though, they were hardly sore at all. I think they just had less preperation to do this time and that spared me some pain.

XM
#6 of 6 Old 01-26-2003, 06:11 PM

I never had breast tenderness as part of my monthly aches and pains and until engorgement, had zero breast tenderness with baby #1.

Baby #2, though? Holy crap. I seriously thought about having them removed. Baby #3...minor tenderness of the breast with a bizarre increase in nipple sensitivity.

Every pregnancy and every woman differs. I wouldn't sweat it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page