Quoted: 0 Post(s)
nt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2003, 08:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
MistyD...I have to say, I have to wonder a little about my own sanity when words on a screen from people I've never met can make me feel SO much better. Thank you for this post.

(You might be sorry you asked, though! *L* It's been a doozy of a day!)
I'm discouraged and sad. I really want my baby and I'd really like a couple hours sleep. I posted below in the January mamas thread, though I can't recall everything I said. It's been a wreck of a day.

You can't write a check for a money order at the post office. You have to have cash or a debit card. So I went to the bank and wrote a check to myself and realized as I was leaving that I could have bought a money order there. Then, I went to get a car wash and it was closed.

Closed almost as tight as my uterus at my appointment half an hour later. I have a non-emotional doc and it's a good thing. I managed not to cry until I left the office. UGH!

I came home, pulled myself together and went to pick my daughter up from daycare. Backing out of the driveway, I looked behind me, left, right, left right, behind and away I went and THUD! A mail carrier was backing out of a driveway across the street and I hit the side of her van with my bumper. It wasn't solely my fault, but my insurance premium will go up because we had to call the police because she was on her route AND it's a good thing we did because she told the police officer it was MY fault. His report will say it was the fault of both parties so poo on her.

I took DD out for lunch and all she ate was jello. She has a fever. Probably Influenza A because it's running through town like wildfire.

Lunch gave me heartburn.

But I did get a nap.

My husband came home with the news that his hours are getting cut at work. He'll work one week 32 hours, one week 40. Hopefully it'll be enough to save enough people from a lay-off, DH included.

I told him to buy mass quantities of junk food. "Bring home cookies."

Things aren't terrible, but I really want a baby and I really want my uterus to do its thing. I'm not willing to do herbs and stuff...well...I'm willing to do stuff, but he's getting groceries first. *L* It should help that I'm planning on not going to work tomorrow, so there's less pressure to force myself to sleep tonight. I'm just going to try to relax and not run anybody over or catch anybody's fever.
Old 01-30-2003, 08:56 PM - Thread Starter

What a day! Well, it can only get better right? (ducks the flying objects) Seriously, I wish you a very relaxing day tomorrow. I'll keep thinking of you and sending you labor vibes. Keep on truckin'.

Misty~ who really digs these smilies
Old 01-30-2003, 09:05 PM

Thanks for the encouragement. It really IS helpful.

It really can't get much worse without getting SERIOUS, and I've been blessed with a giant sense of humor.

One GOOD thing about today...I did finally get that money order and sent off my payment for a custom-made maya-type sling. YAY! I'm excited about that.
Old 02-01-2003, 03:21 AM

Huge hugs to you ChelleMarie.

It'll come along soon

Rebecca Due feb 7th.

wife since 1992; mom to: J 7-95; H 5-98; C 2-03; S 4-05; Micah Zachary born still UC 4-08; UM 9-08; due June 2010

User Tag List