Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2003, 01:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
You know, I really could have gone for some vaginal dryness sometime in the last nine months. *L* I've had the opposite problem the whole time.

When I'm breastfeeding, though, yeeeeeeouch!
Old 02-02-2003, 01:58 AM

I have the same problem, also. I figure its just hormones. As my midwife says pregnant women are more 'juicy', but I think its not really a good productive sort of juciness.. at least not for me . was that TMI? sorry :LOL

Anyways, I think its probably normal. You're in your last trimester too, as I am, and for the last month or so things are just too weird down there. Nothing feels right at all... its quite uncomfortable, so I'm just avoiding the discomfort for now.

Karen Mommy of McKenna 2003 & Alysson 2004 homebirth.jpg Expecting stork-girl.gif an early Christmas Present
Old 02-02-2003, 03:41 AM

I think it's pretty normal. Last pregnancy I mentioned it to my midwife (felt kinda burning during and after BD) and she wanted to rule out the risk of yeast infection and made me do a course of Monistat. I only made it through 3 days of it because I think I was allergic to the cream--it really hurt to put it in (I have never had a yeast infection before so never done that previously). Anyway, I stopped using it and we also didn't BD much more there, and it wasn't an issue anymore. We used Astroglide when necessary.

This time around I have the mild burning sensation some but I'm not going to mention it. There are no other indications of yeast.

User Tag List