implantation cramping - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 02-06-2003, 12:22 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi, I'm mostly a lurker here, but I was wondering if I could get some feedback.
Did any of you experience cramping with implantation? If so, how bad was it? How long did it last? A few hours? All day?
I'm 8dpo--first O since birth of 21m old nursling. I have had pink-tinged CM (sorry if TMI) and cramping off and on for about 5 hours so far today. It is awfully early for af cramping, but who knows how my cycle could be screwed up starting back after so long.
Any experience/advice in this area would be much appreciated!

Tracy, doula and Army wife and homeschooling mama to A and E
#2 of 4 Old 02-06-2003, 10:21 AM

Hi,
I'm not sure if this was implantation cramping, because it happened exactly 1 week before I found out I was pregnant, so that would have been 3 wks preg LMP, but I experience awful cramping for about 2 hours. It was actually kind of painful.
From what I've read though, 8 dpo is right on for implantation!
Good luck,
ML
#3 of 4 Old 02-06-2003, 10:22 AM

When I've gotten implantation cramping, it's sort of felt like I feel the day before I get my period -- not exactly all-out cramps, just an aura of crampiness in my pelvis.

Are you temping? If so, you could see if you had a temp spike, or if your temps are higher than usual now. It's definitely about the right time.

Hypatia
#4 of 4 Old 02-06-2003, 08:21 PM - Thread Starter

I haven't been temping. I thought it would be too frustrating and would just feed my slightly obsessive nature.
Let me explain...my 21m old ds still nurses plenty and I haven't had a period yet. I didn't expect to O any time soon. But ds was quite sick a few weeks ago and was so congested he didn't nurse for 4 days. I didn't see any change in my CM immediately, so didn't start temping. Then, when I had tons of O symptoms, including EWCM, I figured I wouldn't be able to tell anything if I started temping then anyway.
If I'm not pg, it seems awfully early to be seeing af symptoms.

Tracy

Tracy, doula and Army wife and homeschooling mama to A and E

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page