My baby is kicking my bum... LITERALY! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 04-05-2006, 05:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Man, this baby is all up my butt! Anyone else feel like the baby is trying desperately to find his/her way out? He digs at my cervix a lot too, even pelvic tilts won't get him out any more, he digs WHILE I'm doing them! The scary thing is I can feel him pressing on my rectum and cervix while at the same time his feet are under my ribs. The past few days he's even found a way to get his feet to touch my breastbone... like he can make the part of my bra that sits between my breasts move! How long IS this guy!!!! I'm only 29 weeks!!!! I swear I'm having a 36 inch baby or something! Is anyone else feeling this? Anyone else want to join in and share/complain with me?

Holly, eternally in love partners.gif with Kolby, Raising Juelie Anise (10y), Behnjamin Shen (6y), and Coen Syaoran (4y). Expecting June 2013 2ndtri.gif

#2 of 8 Old 04-05-2006, 09:57 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I remember being kicked by the baby, feeling it in my bottom... spooning with dh at night and him suddenly asking "Is THAT the BABY? Doesn't that HURT?!"

Mom to DS(14), DS(12), DD(9), DS(6), DS (4), and DS(2)  

***4***8****13***17***21****26***heartbeat.gif****35****40

#3 of 8 Old 04-05-2006, 10:19 AM

I've had a few stiff kicks to the rear and its startling. Thanks baby for reverse goosing me!

I've been waiting for the rib kicks and at 27 weeks I'm not getting them. It might be because I have a loooong torso, I still have a ways to grow up.

mama to L (4) and G (1.5)
#4 of 8 Old 04-05-2006, 12:51 PM

Ah yes - I'd be much happier in this pregnancy if the baby would STOP KICKING ME WHERE IT HURTS. The worst is in the lower back where it makes the muscles spasm briefly. Ouch. I also get a lot of expansion efforts on the right side, as in "I think I'd like a little more room for my feet - maybe if I push REALLY HARD right here" No! It doesn't work that way. And then the grabbing at the bladder. And DH just makes the "Well, it's good that the baby's moving" comment - not helpful!
#5 of 8 Old 04-05-2006, 01:16 PM

Yup, baby bashes his/her head into my cervix and then somehow does something that feels like s/he is playing with my colon/anus. :

Very weird!
#6 of 8 Old 04-05-2006, 03:47 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus.blossom
I've had a few stiff kicks to the rear and its startling. Thanks baby for reverse goosing me!

Reverse goose!!!! I LOVE it!!!!

Holly, eternally in love partners.gif with Kolby, Raising Juelie Anise (10y), Behnjamin Shen (6y), and Coen Syaoran (4y). Expecting June 2013 2ndtri.gif

#7 of 8 Old 04-05-2006, 04:14 PM

I don't remember my first son doing the cervix/butt-poking. I most decidedly do not remember him ever getting his toes up in my ribs, as this one did the other day. My first was over 8lb, so we'll see how enormous this guy turns out to be!
#8 of 8 Old 04-07-2006, 09:48 PM

My 2nd was footling breech until 36 weeks. She would kick me in the butt and cervix all the time! OUCH!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page