August mamas - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 97 Old 02-23-2003, 01:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
OK, maybe i'll be able to keep up this time.

Martha, glad to have you here. It sounds as if you are in good hands and have a great plan set up for how to have the birth you want in spite of being high risk. Good for you.

Heather, twins, wow, how exciting. It seems as if we have had a lot of twin pregnancies/births around here lately. Hopefully those mamas will be able to answer any quetions you may have. How are you feeling pg with twins and taking care of a 2yo?

Barb, welcome. You should join us other crazy cloth diapering mamas on the diapering forum. Just beware! It tends to get a bit crazy at times.

Kathy, I am glad to hear Sam is doing so well. I am sure that losing Mica has been so difficult for you and April. To be grieving for one child and delighting in another must be a difficult line to walk. I am glad you have each other during this time. My thoughts and prayers are with all 4 of you.
#2 of 97 Old 02-23-2003, 02:02 PM

as long as this thread is here i thought i'd ask a few questions of you wise women

first, am having some pain on my panty line (best way i can explain it) that i didn't have with either of my girls pregnancies. Is that pelvic separation? is that something i need to share with the midwife or do anything about other then more squats? lol

second - my zoey (30mos) has a sinus infection and her first ear infection. she was so sick i got her on amoxycillin and she's so much better. but now i am completely congested and figure i have a form of it. Have been doing baby saline in my nose, hot showers and compresses and was thinking of hitting wild oats or whole foods today for something homeopathic. but any suggestions?

third - is anyone else as diaper insane as i am? i used sposies with chelsey since i was working ft, and started cd'ing zoey at 4 months so i've never cd'd a newborn. I have this HUGE stash already! my goodness, dh is asking me " you ARE done with diapers aren't u?"...

and last - anyone working on names yet? i am sure its another girl so the boys name was easy. lol. Zachary Thomas

the girls names we're stuck. So far we like
Tessa Eve and Eva Simone (my moms middle name was Eve so i'd like to name for her)

ok. i'm done rambling today
#3 of 97 Old 02-23-2003, 03:41 PM

Colorful Mama, I'm right there with you on the name problem. We're convinced it's a boy so of course the girl name was no problem! Completely stuck for a boy though. (Elaine for a girl...that was my middle name before I took my maiden name as my middle name) For boys we're currently thinking either Lucas, Nicholas or Alexander. DH LOVES Lucas/Luke, but my uncle just got a new puppy and named him Luke....just feels funny to me. I feel like my uncle, aunt and cousins will always think of their dog when they think of my baby! We threw out Gabriel for similar reasons (Dh's brother has a cat named Gabe that we take care of a lot). What happened to pet names like Fido and Fifi!?!

Welcome to all who have recently joined in! I hope we all have a happy ride through our pregnancies (I feel like I can say that now that I'm no longer so sick!). This is actually kinda fun now!!

Kathy, I've thought about you and Mica (and Sam and April) a lot recently. Hugs to you all! Don't worry about all the ultrasounds. You're doing what you need to do for yourself. I hope no one gives you a hard time about having so many. I hope you find peace and confidence in this pregnancy soon.

I'm wearing my first maternity shirt today and some big comfy pants my sister loaned me. She said she wore them after she gave birth. They are SO comfy. I have to go to work for a bit today and I'm trying to convince myself that I can go in these clothes! I feel like I'm in my pajamas because I'm so comfortable! My regular clothes are just getting a tad too tight, but the maternity pants are too big still. I think I'm just going to do it!

Anyone feeling the baby move yet? A co-worker who is 32 weeks pregnant told me that the best description she's ever heard of early movement is that it's like an eye twitch. I THINK I'm maybe feeling something, but not positive. How about you experienced mamas? Any good descriptions or stories of how you knew it was the baby?

Oh dear, I'm certainly procrastinating! Better go get some stuff done!
#4 of 97 Old 02-23-2003, 03:54 PM - Thread Starter

Barb, I can't help you with the pain thing. Is it a sharp pain, or more of just a dull annoying muscle like pain? I do get pain in the same general area if I move the wrong way. They are sharp pains and go away fairly quick. I think those are ligaments. Sorry to hear Zoey has been sick . I am extremely diaper addicted: . I have 2 in dipes now(though hoping Rach will start to use the potty before the baby arrives.) I have never CDed a newborn, with my own dipes, either. I did start using a service when Rachel was 2 weeks old. It is a lot more fun to be able to get cute fitteds though. So far I have:
12 Kissaluvs size 0
1 Cloud 9
1 Prorap AIO
7 Sugarpeas size 1
4 S Fuzzi Bunz with JB
For Covers I have
4 Small Bummis SIWW
2 Lamkins wool nb
6 Alexis Featherlites

I also have about 2 dozen 1 size dipes but I know those won't fit right away. I plan to get about 1 dozen infant and 1 dozen preemie CPFs and maybe a few more WAHM dipes. It is so much fun to buy such small diapers.

Sharon, I have been wearing maternity clother for a while now. The best pants I have found are Land's End. They are all cotton with no panel in the front, great if you are wearing a shirt that is not really long in the front. They are just stretchy pants and they fit great from early pg til after baby is born. I always describe the first movements as butterfly flutters. You are not even sure if it really is the baby or not. I am even going threough that now and it is my 5th pg.

Take care all
#5 of 97 Old 02-23-2003, 05:45 PM

Hi all...

I am in the process of making my first diaper/diaper cover purchase over the internet today.... it is exciting. DP is a little freaked at the costs of new diapers and I am trying to find used diapers to try -- any suggestions?! We both know that the overall cost is less to cloth diaper -- but the up front cost feels really prohibitive.....

The other option we have is for DP's mom to sew us some diapers -- she made them for DP and DP's older kids (40+ and 20+ years ago) and they were not fancy -- any suggestions on ways to access some evolved patterns for diapers -- you know the kind, maybe with gussetts, or elastic at the back... Of course, if she makes diapers, I won't complain over any free diapers -- it's just that the ones I have been reading about sound so cool!!!

Tulsa is having a major snowfall last night and today -- so far, we have over 6 inches of snow and the town is shut down.... we have no snow plows in Tulsa -- normally, no real need for them!

It will be interesting to see how the commute to work goes tomorrow!!!

Best to all....

kathy
#6 of 97 Old 02-23-2003, 06:11 PM - Thread Starter

Hi Kath, I just posted to your thread on diapering. As for the snow, we had about 8 inches last night. We are in MI though so it doesn't really phase us too much, lol. The kids played in it for over an hour today. I was too wimpy so I watched from the window.:
#7 of 97 Old 02-23-2003, 07:08 PM
kel

I always thought the first movements felt sort of like I had a little goldfish doing flops in there! As far as the "panty line pain" - if it's kind of a stretching soreness across there, I think that is ligaments stretching, too - I get that occasionally.

Handmade dress shop owner and mama of five - our littlest just born in December! ♥

#8 of 97 Old 02-23-2003, 09:13 PM

I have a question. We have been talking about baby names.

If it is a girl, it will be Angelyn Rosemarie. You can tell me your thoughts on that too. My mom is Angela, my MIL is Lynda and we have three aunt Rose's between us. And a good friend of mine name Maria has terminal cancer. I want to call her Angel.

We need a meaningful name. There is lots of names I like. But dear son was named after his dad. DH was adopted and his birth mother named him Charles Andrew and his adopted parents named him Jerome John so we named our first son Charles Andrew. So we need a meaningful name for 2nd son.

I like Axel. But what could the nickname be? Please do not say Ax.

I think John is so boring. So would consider Johnny or Jonathan which dh likes but I don't. DH wants us to use Jerome but that is his name and I don't like kids named after their parents, just a preference for me. I am also liking Alden but don't like Al much.

I also would love a combination of any of John, Alvin, Axel or Alden. Like we did with if we have a girl's first name. And my aunt took her parents first names, Frank and Ellen and made Francelle which if I did not have Angelyn I would use Francelle or even Alma after my other aunt.

My grandfathers name was Axel Martinus Johan Sebastian Johansen. I would do Johan in a minute but would hate it if people pronunced it Yohan. My whole life I could not stand it when people called me Kathy Yohansen as it is Johansen. I also love Hans but do not like Hans and Charlie together.

What do you think of this???

We miscarried before Charlie and named the baby Tomi Jo after my uncle Thomas Joseph. We did Tomi cuz we did not know if it was a girl or a boy. Anyway would it be wierd if we had a boy to name him Thomas Joseph or is that too redundant etc? I really would like to hear your opinion on this.

And we are not finding out the sex of the babe until birth that is. Tee hee.

I have a poll we did if you want to vote. But this Thomas John idea hit me today. And dh loves the idea.

http://216.92.20.151/discussions/sho...threadid=43395
#9 of 97 Old 02-24-2003, 09:33 AM

Lets see... I think all the important info is in my sig

I'm due Aug 1st. My 18 week appt is next Mon (3/3). I also will be getting an ultrasound that day (hopefully my one and only during the pregnancy). I am plannning on delivering at a birth center.
#10 of 97 Old 02-24-2003, 01:32 PM

Just wanted to pop in with a big and hearty WELCOME! to our new Mamas, and a Welcome Back! to those we've been missing.

It's so great to share this journey with you all -- it makes it more real for me somehow (I still find myself doubting that this is really happening!), and it's doubly fun now that the first-trimester worries and discomforts are behind us.

Warm wishes to all,
darcy

DS #1 born 7.26.00, Buck-buck #2 due 8.29.03

P.S. Re the pantyline pain: I have a fairly constant ache there, too, particularly when I stand up after sitting. I asked my midwife about it, and she thinks it might improve in a couple of weeks. Apparently it's common at this point in the pregnancy to feel achy and weighted-down there, as the uterus puts pressure on the pelvic cavity as it grows. Once it grows out of that cavity and has more room to do its thing, those aches and pains often go away.

(Hope I've got that all right, and that you find relief soon!)
#11 of 97 Old 02-25-2003, 12:16 AM

I'm so tired of people telling me that I don't look pregnant!! I feel HUGE (though I know I'm not!)! I am a fairly slender person to begin with and I lost a bit of weight during that sick first trimester, but I definitely have a bit of rounding going on in front now and I want EVERYONE to notice. I even wore tighter clothes to work today and everyone STILL said that I don't look pregnant yet. Do I need to do a strip show to let everyone see?!
#12 of 97 Old 02-25-2003, 12:42 AM

HEy there, thought I would join in! Finally found a midwife, pg is progressing nicely, uneventfully thank goodness! My friend is the manager at a wholesale hemp stores, and they carry many flat dipes, organic cotten, hemp fleece, I'm really excited!!! Ordered 8 Med FB's, should be getting them anyday! Steph, glad to see you got your covers!!!
Mamasoleil
#13 of 97 Old 02-25-2003, 01:48 AM

Seagan miss you on the MPLS thread. I pm'd you and it says you have not received.

Here is the link again. We have a new thread.

http://216.92.20.151/discussions/sho...threadid=44081
#14 of 97 Old 02-25-2003, 12:15 PM

Sharon! I'm doing the same exact thing! I feel like my belly is huge, and everyone else is telling me they can't tell. It's frustrating! DH says he can tell, though, bless him! I'm sooo ready to look pregnant.

I have my appointment today, I was 15 weeks on Sunday. Many times I feel like I'm feeling the baby move...little tiny flutters that aren't gas, I swear! It's so nice, even if I am fooling myself.

So, I need your opinions about names. DH and I have had our babies names picked out for about 5 years now: Anna Grace and Miles William. We found out yesterday that our friends had a baby girl, and her name is Anna. And now I feel weird about sticking with our name, even though we both love it. DH doesn't think it's a big deal. We also love Elena or Bronwyn for a girl, but I've always thought of our first daughter as Anna Grace. Sigh. Maybe I'm making too much out of this. I just kind of want my baby to have special name. What do you guys think?

I'm glad to hear everyone is doing better! I got sick this morning for the first time, even though I have had hardly any morning sickness and I felt fine! Maybe I just ate the wrong thing for breakfast.
#15 of 97 Old 02-25-2003, 12:41 PM

Annais I love the name Anna too. My sister just named her daughter Anna Marie. It is a very popular name. I like Elena a lot too. Hannah and Grace are both real popular too. But I need to say my cousin who shares the last name as me through marriage named her son Charles before we had our son and we still named him Charles Peterson, which was named after my dh as explained in previuos posts. Anyway now there is two Charlie Peterson's in our family but it is cool too.

My morning sickness started at 13 weeks. GRR!
#16 of 97 Old 02-25-2003, 01:56 PM

tnrsmom-

Thanks for the welcome. I still feel pretty well. After the first trimester, when I was seriously sick as a dog and ended up in the hospital and on medication for hyperemis, things are getting better. I lost 25 pounds the first few weeks, and because I was fat to begin with, I now feel like I have more energy than I did before! BUT, I tire out more easily and my poor daughter doesn't think I'm much fun anymore. She gets all excited when Daddy comes home from work, because she has someone who can roll around and play with her. He is definitely her favorite parent right now.

She is very empathetic, she gets concerned when she hears other babies cry, or at the doctor's office when she's taking my blood pressure or what-have-you. I really think she will be a little "mommy" to the babies... helping me change diapers, etc. Either that, or she won't take much interest in them at all... and just keep playing by herself. We'll see.

Heather
#17 of 97 Old 02-25-2003, 02:24 PM

Annais, I think that if you've always thought of your first daughter as Anna Grace, then you should name her Anna Grace. I don't think it's any big deal to give your baby the same name as some friends of yours chose. Plus, you know you'll always have your daughter in your family, but who knows what will happen with those friends? What if, ten years from now, they've moved away, you never hear from them, and you think, "Why didn't I just name her Anna, like I wanted to?" Plus, it's not like it's a super unusual name, so it's not like it will seem like you're copying them or anything (like it might seem a little strange if they named their daughter Starflower, and then you did too).
#18 of 97 Old 02-25-2003, 03:08 PM

thanks for the thoughts on the panty line pain. I think its just ligament stretching. Its not constant and seems to get better if i stretch out.

i've been in maternity since 10 weeks. LOL. maybe cuz its my third baby, or maybe its cuz my first were both emergency cesarean births, and maybe its the fibroid i'm pretty sure is growing along with baby..but i'm HUGE. instead of telling me i don't look pregnant, i have strangers asking me when i'm due. And when i say august 9th they say.."oh you're huge. it must be twins". ugh

as for movement, at 16wks 2 days i've only felt some fluttering. Can't decide if its baby or gas. lol

oh gosh, my list of diapers is HUGE
newborndipes:
12 premie prefolds
6 newborn prefolds
2 premie fb's
12 kushies aio's
19 wahm newborn fitteds
8 covers - proraps and bummis
i also have 2.5 dozen small prefolds
6 small fuzzibunz
5 duckhead aio's
25 wahm fitteds
20 small covers

yes, i'm out of control on the diaper thing

I love all the names you are considering - names are a battle here but we're makin some headway. My 13 year old is
Chelsey Jade (i thought at the time Chelsey was unique. lol) Jade is for my grandfather Jack. He used to bring back Jade pieces from hong kong and she'll inherit them when she's 21.
my other daughter is Zoey (again, thouht it was unique. lol) arone.
Dh's mothers name was Arone (she was dutch). We try to name in honor of someone who has passed and will hope to do that again with this babe.
My mother was Anita Eve, so we're hoping to use Eve or Eva if we have a girl child. I like Eva Simone, Tessa Eve and Eve Marie
(our last name is Italian, 3 syllables) so those are on the top of our list. I realy like Anna Grace ... i think you should go for it.
For boys i don't know what to do. I like Elijah (for a male form of eve) but dh isn't thrilled. bTW, i think Axel is a cool name!
He really liked Zachary, but its such a common name. I'm thinking Elijah (call him Eli?) is less common? I like Elijah Thomas (but dh's name is Thomas and he doens't want that?)

anyway. i go back march 13th, another 2.5 weeks and then we'll schedule our one and only u/s for the last week in March. Am having it since we've declined all other testing and want to make sure everything looks ok. And if baby cooperates, we'll ask to hear gender. I just feel like with two girls I need to know..prepare myself for antoher princess or my first prince.

ok. rambling at you. glad to hear everyone is feeling well tho and looking forward to sharing more bout my pregnancy and hearing more about yours!!
#19 of 97 Old 02-25-2003, 03:27 PM

I feel like I'm huge, but I probably just look like I ate too much at lunch to a stranger. I started wearing maternity clothes last week though, because I got sick of not being able to breathe.

As far as names, I don't have a clue. Well, we've got two picked for girl names, and if it's a girl, I think we'll just see which one she seems to prefer when she's born. But for boys, we have a list of about 20, none of which really speak to us. We've got the ethnic-last-name problem too: a 3-syllable slavic name that either demands something simple and strong, or something equally slavic, like, um...Boris.
#20 of 97 Old 02-25-2003, 05:06 PM

birdwomyn, I just have to say that I think after what you have been through that the ultrasounds are okay. If they are giving you peace.

I was a compolete vegan, non bleachin, granola, organic earth gal when I met Jerry, who is now my dh. And every month I thought I was pregnant. And I was like a walking zombie at work nto wanting to be pregnatnt before marriage. Just me with the Catholic School Girl still in me who wanted a big production walking down the aisle. Anyway a gal who was even more granola than me who by the way had 7 kids from 7 different dads and was single and who was so earthy that she made placenta soup for her tribal friends when she had her babe said to me. Kathy Jo the stress you are putting your body through worrying and feeling icky is more toxic than taking birth control pills. Anyway I knew she was right. So I went on the pill and eventually did natural family planning after several months and did it till I walked down the aisle and did the big production.

And I have had ultrasounds and probably more than most cuz of my previous miscarriage I have needed to know all is well so I don't worry. Anyway if it is making you feel peaceful, you do it. I hope this all makes sense.
#21 of 97 Old 02-25-2003, 07:24 PM

Colorful Mama, maybe you can share some of your belly with me and then I'll get the "you're pregnant" comments I want and people will stop asking when your due date is! I know, I know, I will be wishing for the small bump again once August comes! I finally sorted through all my borrowed maternity clothes today and have a load in the wash. Made me feel more pregnant!

Annais, I think you should definitely stick with the names you have picked out. I agree with everyone else's comments about it.
#22 of 97 Old 02-25-2003, 08:51 PM

Hey all....

We had our second big OB appt today. It felt really good to walk out of his office with good news this time! Sam is growing and developing really well.... as expected, he did an u/s (which I wanted). He tried to determine sex, but Sam was just not very cooperative -- actually, I think Sam is just a little modest! He was able to see where Mica's placenta attaches to Sam's. He showed us the wall that divides them and said there was no "communication" between them -- I guess he was ruling out issues like twin to twin transfusion issues. We could no longer see any of Mica (three weeks ago, we could see Mica's head and skeleton) but he said this is normal and is the expected process.

The really good news is that he is now willing to talk with us about delivery other than a c-section. When we were still expecting twins, he was adament that due to my scar tissue at the top of my uterus, a c-section BEFORE labor started at all was all he was comfortable with since my uterus would have to stretch so far to accomodate both babies.... Today he said that we can reconsider vaginal delivery and that my c-section risk were new relatively low. In fact, he told us that two of his children were homebirths -- before he became an MD, of course!

DP and I both walked out of the appointment feeling like he listened to us and would work with/ respect our wishes. I really feel like he will lay it on the line with us if he gets concerned. He has already shown us that he will deal with us directly on the hard stuff -- and that when the situation changes, he will back down on issues when he feels it is "safe".

I even told him today that one of my goals is to figure out a way to deliver in Vermont (so DP can have legal rights from day one -- we live in OKLAHOMA!!!!) DP is not 100% with me on this but the Dr. said if need be, he can help us find care there!

I feel more hopeful than I have since we found out that we lost Mica.... I kinda like it that Sam wants to remain a mystery to us (as far as sex goes) for now. When he couldn't determine sex -- even when he did get a clear view of "the parts", I reminded him that 1 in every 1000 babies are born with non-specific sex parts (intersexual instead of clear male or female) He paused for a minute and then we talked about some of the types of issues there can be in this arena.... he didn't appear used to parents bringing this topic up, although he took it in stride. (DP and I certainly wouldn't hope for a baby who would have to struggle with this issue in our culture, however we are not as freaked out about the issue as any of our siblings are....)

Well, I keep going on and on... It feels really good to be hopeful and excited again....

kathybird
#23 of 97 Old 02-25-2003, 10:28 PM

kathybird--

I hope you and DP find a way to deliver in Vermont. It is really... refreshing(?) to see a doc who is willing to help you through that process.

I am due close to the time you are (August 10, but am pretty sure it will be mid-July sometime) and will keep you and your DP in my thoughts.

What are Oklahoma's laws about same-sex couples? Do they not recognize both parents on the birth certificate? What about adoption? I'm sorry if that is completely out of line, but I am curious as to other state's current laws.

Good luck, mama!

Heather
#24 of 97 Old 02-26-2003, 02:15 AM

hmg7500 -- it is not out of line to ask. Oklahoma law is at best inconclusive towards same-sex couples/families and in some cases, downright hostile.

Oklahoma does not allow same sex couples to be listed on the birth certificate at the time of birth and as far as I know, no-one has succeeded in second-parent adoption here in Oklahoma. Because of the lack of protections and the conservative readings by our attorney general, I couldn't even have medically assisted insemination here in Tulsa -- we had to travel to Oklahoma City to find a doctor that is willing to risk doing it -- this applies to lesbians OR single women in general -- it has something to do with the family law judges here in Tulsa vs OKC....

The Human Rights Campaign has a web site that lists by state the various legislative information which is available on same-sex couples in you are interested in other states.....

I honestly don't know if we are going to manage to go to Vermont to deliver-- right now DP is still looking for work and I am hugely underemployed -- in fact I am getting ready to apply for medicaid to help pay for the prenatal care -- we were fine until DP got laid off and we lost over 3/4 of our household income and all of our health insurance (damn corporate downsizing!)... I am afraid if we have to depend on medicaid, we will be stuck delivering here in Oklahoma for financial reasons.... But no matter what ends up happening, I know I am being heard about my concerns and that in and of itself is really important right now. I will continue to dream and plan and we'll just see how it works out!!!

Good luck with your pregnancy -- do you have a history of delivering early? While we had to twins still, I was SO looking forward to delivering early -- (That was one of the "perks" to balance the c-section) -- now I have no reason to believe I will deliver early, however I have the chance of a vaginal birth.... who knows what will happen in the end....

best to all....

kathybird
#25 of 97 Old 02-26-2003, 02:23 AM

Well, I hope it all works out for you two. My in-laws live in a very small town in Oklahoma and, while I have not faced the kind of adversity there as I imagine same-sex couples might, I *do* get awfully strange looks and whispers-- I am a young, pierced, tattooed baby-wearin' mama. I sincerely hate visiting there. After living in Denver for so long, I am used to people being more... accepting, I guess.

I am expecting twins (currently 16w3d) and will probably deliver early because of that. I am fairly short-waisted and there is not a whole lot of room between my pelvis and my ribs... with my singleton pregnancy, I was HUGE. I also have a history of preeclampsia and was diagnosed very early in my first pregnancy. So far, we suspect that I might develop it again-- my blood pressure has been rising at every appt and at my last, there was proteinin my urine. So, we're waiting and watching, but with the history of complications, I have a feeling that I won't go full-term, and if I get close, I will probably end up being induced or needing a c-section for health reasons. Yup, that's my story.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. Good luck, mamas.

Heather
#26 of 97 Old 02-26-2003, 02:32 AM

Heather,

I will keep you in my thoughts with your babies -- we only had about a month where we know we were expecting twins before we found out that we'd lost Mica, but it was SO EXCITING and OVERWHELMING -- I will definately send you mellow thoughts (for your blood pressure) and lots of hope for healthy babies....

I think small towns in Oklahoma (and lots of other places) are the most difficult to be when you don't conform to the expectations of others -- sometimes growing a thick skin is the best response -- it works for me!

kathy

ps: if you end up near tulsa sometime, holler at me! You are always welcome here!
#27 of 97 Old 02-26-2003, 11:26 AM - Thread Starter

Hey Kath, Is there any chance you and DP could just plan a *vacation* to Vermont around the time of the birth? I think if it is accidental, medicaid would cover it. You could keep very close contact with your OB as to when he thinks you will deliver (effacement, dilation...) and then go on a trip. While you are there you could do as many things as possible to encourage labor (Cohosh tinctures, Evening Primrose Oil, Orgasms : ...) Just a though. My thoughts are with you.
#28 of 97 Old 02-26-2003, 12:21 PM

charlie will be 2 1/2 when new babe arrives
we have the graco that holds the infant seat
we have the kelty back pack stand up stroller

anyone have an idea if i have to have a double and if so
any suggestions

help i have not had breakfast and i want a thai eggroll now!
#29 of 97 Old 02-26-2003, 12:23 PM

tnrsmom,
we are thinking along the same lines -- I mean, what can they say if, oops, :
I went into labor?
DP is not really excited about that idea, but I am still working on her!

kathy
#30 of 97 Old 02-26-2003, 12:24 PM

help i have not had breakfast and i want a thai eggroll now!

kaje62

I say go for it if you can find one!!!

kathy

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page