c-sec dreams... - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 02-27-2003, 02:49 AM - Thread Starter
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We have an u/s scheduled for the 12th.. With my 1st ds he was a c-sec... Our next was a vbac... With both the boys i only had dreams that they were boys... I didn't really dream about their births or anything.. I just knew they were boys in the dreams and then in the u/s yup.. They were boys...

That said.. I have been having a dream that i have a c/s and that it is a boy, and he is early... Like 24 weeks pg early.. I even had that number... 24 weeks.. I am 19 weeks now... Needless to say i think i will be a bit more careful that week.. And we will hopefully find out the sex on the 12th with the u/s,,,

Do i have a point.. nah.. Not really.. I am just wondering if anyone else has had dreams of how they will deliver, and had them happen or not...

These aren't nightmares..I'm not afraid or anything... I don't even feel the contractions.. Just the baby being born, and being told it's a boy... And i know that it is early in the pg to be delivering... Make sense?? :

Probably not...TIA for any replies.. I seem to be on a posting roll lately...

Warm Squishy Feelings...

It's lonely being the only XX in a house of XYs.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page