c-sec dreams... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 02-27-2003, 01:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We have an u/s scheduled for the 12th.. With my 1st ds he was a c-sec... Our next was a vbac... With both the boys i only had dreams that they were boys... I didn't really dream about their births or anything.. I just knew they were boys in the dreams and then in the u/s yup.. They were boys...

That said.. I have been having a dream that i have a c/s and that it is a boy, and he is early... Like 24 weeks pg early.. I even had that number... 24 weeks.. I am 19 weeks now... Needless to say i think i will be a bit more careful that week.. And we will hopefully find out the sex on the 12th with the u/s,,,

Do i have a point.. nah.. Not really.. I am just wondering if anyone else has had dreams of how they will deliver, and had them happen or not...

BTW....

These aren't nightmares..I'm not afraid or anything... I don't even feel the contractions.. Just the baby being born, and being told it's a boy... And i know that it is early in the pg to be delivering... Make sense?? :

Probably not...TIA for any replies.. I seem to be on a posting roll lately...

Warm Squishy Feelings...

Dyan

It's lonely being the only XX in a house of XYs.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page