JC Penny's SALE!!! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 02-27-2003, 07:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I went last week to try on jeans there and the ones I wanted (button elastic in the waist, full front belly panel, real sizes instead of SML, and boot cut..I'm PICKY) were $21.99, down from $29.00. Okay, but I didn't have the money at the time. So today we went back today, hoping to get them for $21.99. They were on a rack that said...
$3.77!!!!

Then, when I got to the register, they took another 10% off of that!! I got two pair of jeans (only b/c I didn't see any point in more than two ) and two tops (long sleeved, but lightweight) and a tankini top to wear in the birth pool all for under $20. Talk about GRR!! I saw a lot of the stuff I've bought in the last few months on that rack. Granted, I bought it on sale for $10 an item, but $3.77 is so much better!

edited to add: a lot of summer stuff is on sale too. I went back with a friend and she got a pair of the $4 jeans, a speghetti tank and a pair of cargo shorts for $23. The regular price on the shorts alone was $28!!

Charlotte, midwife to some awesome women, wife to Jason, and no longer a mama to all boys S reading.gif('01), A nut.gif ('03) S lol.gif ('08) and L love.gif ('10).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 02-27-2003, 11:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
WOW Now that sounds like a good sale.

Hmmmm. . .I might have to check out Penny's this weekend. My absolutely favorite and most comfortable pair of maternity jeans came from there. They're very soft and have a funky pattern/ribbon thing on the bottom cuff. I live in those!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page