share early pregnancy symptoms - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

#31 of 36 Old 11-29-2008, 03:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have kinda a weird sign I guess. With all three of my pregnancies I can hear my heart beat in my ears when I lay down at night to sleep. I guess it is because my pulse speeds up or something. This is the only time this ever happens to me and it usually starts at 3 weeks and continues the whole pregnancy. Gets kinda annoying really!:But a sign non the less.

That being said it actually happened last night. Woke me from a dead sleep. So I wonder if I might have a surprise #4 on the way. Putting of testing at the risk of looking silly since I'm still EBF a 6 month old.

Katana - Full time student : and SAHM to 5 kids
Boy / Girl Twins born 5/5/2010!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 36 Old 11-29-2008, 06:12 PM

Lots and lots of vomiting for me, even before the BFP.
#33 of 36 Old 02-27-2015, 04:26 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
One of my symptom was sore nipple. I experienced nausea, dizziness, fatigue etc... All observed all these before my missed. Check these links for symptoms http://www.livestrong.com/article/38...missed-period/
http://www.momjunction.com/articles/...period_003048/
#34 of 36 Old 02-27-2015, 09:45 AM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
HUNGER! Feeling weepy at sentimental things (just does not happen outside of pregnancy for me). Breast tenderness like almost everybody has, but for me, I get a particular feeling which it can only describe as "coat hanger to the nipple". I was hoping that was just a first pregnancy thing, and that now that they've been through the whole development process already it wouldn't happen again, but no. I'm 6+4 and it started a couple days ago. It's too bad it's not ok to grab your nipple in public.

At home amongst the redwoods 
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
 with my husband and my son, born 7/5/11, and #2 due in October 2015
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  Instant CNM, just add 
 !
#35 of 36 Old 02-27-2015, 05:20 PM

gas really bad gas
#36 of 36 Old 03-10-2015, 06:16 PM

All day nausea, extreme thirst, mild cramping, super tired, strong sense of smell (couldn't stand being in the cleaning products aisle at my grocery store AT ALL yesterday, had to race through ).

Proud mama to Isabella (3/11)
strongly suspecting another one due late November

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page