Earth mama angel baby - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 08-22-2006, 12:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi- When i was pregnant someone told me about EarthMamaAngelBaby.com and i ordered some baby products as well as some postpartum products.. they helped SOO MUCH! I just wanted to share they also have where you can make a birthplan to print out.. I Highly suggest printing it! because when you are in labor talking is not fun!

http://www.earthmamaangelbaby.com/birth_plan.html

~Jaclyn~ Mama to Lucas Wyatt born 5-3-06
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 08-22-2006, 03:31 PM

Thanks for the link!! I have used their New Mama Bottom Spray and the Natural Nipple Butter and I loved them both!!!
#3 of 8 Old 08-22-2006, 05:06 PM

I love their products.

Boys: 12/94, 1/99, 11/03, 6/11. Girls: 11/06, 10/09, 12/12 2ndtri.gif

#4 of 8 Old 08-22-2006, 09:18 PM

haven't tried their products, but i did like the birth plan suggestions - got a lot of good ideas for mine from there.

Rosemary & Gary :
James 12/04 & Cecelia 4/07
#5 of 8 Old 08-22-2006, 09:19 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I love their stuff, their website, and their business ethics. Every pregnant mama needs their nipple butter for after baby arrives.

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

#6 of 8 Old 08-22-2006, 10:50 PM - Thread Starter

I ordered the "something for new mama's sore bottom" it was aweesome and totally worth it.. the bath herbs were AMAZING I took 2-3 baths a day for the first 3 weeks after my son was born! But then again I looove baths.. the birth plan is a GREAT idea.. just remember to pack it in your hospital bag! I printed mine out and left it home

~Jaclyn~ Mama to Lucas Wyatt born 5-3-06
#7 of 8 Old 08-29-2006, 01:48 AM

I got an awful case of food poisoning and while thankfully I recovered and the baby and I are doing fine, it left me with some prenatal "bottom" issues. I have tried Tucks pads, drinking lots of water, yoga moves and doing more kegels. Nothing was helping. I ordered some bottom balm and spray from Earth Mama Angel Baby. I am comfortable for the first time in weeks. The only downside was the expense. However, I will probably order some more just to have it on hand before the baby is born. Relief is priceless!

Enjoying the journey into natural family living with my two sons and husband.
#8 of 8 Old 08-29-2006, 09:37 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Has any one tried their heartburn tea? I'm having issues.

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

Tags
Earth Mama Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm 2 Fl Oz 60 Ml , Earth Mama Body Butter 8oz , Earth Mama Angel Baby C Mama Healing Salve , Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Nipple Butter 2 Fl Oz 60 Ml , Earth Mama Angel Baby Labor Ease Massage Oil 30 Ml Oil

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page