Cravings? Already?!? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 03-27-2003, 06:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just found out last week that I am pregnant, I'm not very far along, just a few weeks but suddenly I am totally craving lime anything. Popsicles, candy, frozen limeade, etc. I know it doesn't sound very strange, but I HATE lime, always have and suddenly I can't get enough. DH says it is all in my head, then again he also said the all day "morning" sickness is also in my head so you all know how much I value THAT opinion. Just thought I'd share that, I'm off to have another juice bar
#2 of 5 Old 03-27-2003, 07:32 PM

Congrats on your pregnancy!!! Are you a Nov mama like me? I'm due for my first at the end of Nov...

before I tested positive...I wanted lemons!!! I found it a little weird since I like lemons but I don't think about them...!! Now it's hot sauce!!! Our bodies are interesting!!!
#3 of 5 Old 03-27-2003, 07:55 PM - Thread Starter

I see the ob on the 8th, then I'll find out my edd, but I'm figuring end of Nov-early Dec. This is my third baby, I don't remember having any cravings with my other two (both girls) maybe we're having a boy this time? Actually I do remember craving KFC mashed potatos with my oldest (8 yrs) It had to be KFC, homemade just wouldn't do it, but that only lasted a few weeks, then I was too sick to eat anything

Congratulations to you too! Here's hoping for easy queasy-free pregnancies, and easy labor and delivery! Good luck!!
#4 of 5 Old 03-28-2003, 01:57 AM

I had cravings for oranges very early in pg1. I just assumed that it was my body's way of telling me that it needed lots of vitC to get this little embryo going, and the sourness also seems to benefit pg ladies.
#5 of 5 Old 03-28-2003, 11:04 AM

I craved Lemon's with my daughter, I'd eat Lemons for breakfast followed by PICKLED Onions!
I had my hubands brother even running around looking for lemons..... :LOL

With my son I didn't really crave anything, I did seem to need more salt, but that was pretty much it.

Chelly

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page