Anyone else have the mid-pregnancy Blahs? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-28-2003, 12:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm due with my second in late June/early July. In fact my original edd is three months from yesterday. The problem is, I'm just feeling extremely blah. I have an almost 18-month old dd who is a bundle of energy, a house that's a mess, and a ton of things that need doing, but I'm just feeling so yucky that nothing is getting done. After a night of being up what seemed like ten times to go to the bathroom, cope with heartburn, and deal with my "tossing, turning, hit mom in the head and kick her anywhere else" co-sleeper, I woke up this morning wanting to cry at the thought of facing another day. I burst into tears when my dh told me he was leaving for work, and I think he thought I was going off the deep end- he really didn't know what to do with me. I'm sure that my hormones are just in overdrive and that if I just take it easy today, I'll start to feel better, but my goodness, I want a vacation. Or a maid. Probably both.

I know that I only have three months left in my pregnancy, (three and a half, or more, if this little one is like my first!) and this pregnancy has been blessedly easy for the most part. But the thought of three months left seems like living the first six months over again. :

Sorry this is such a downer- I just had to get it out and I knew that there had to be someone else who would understand.

Violin teaching, doula-ing Mom to Abby, (8) Ashlynn, (6) : and Max (11/13/08) Diagnosed with Metopic Craniosynostosis. First surgery 5/1/09, Second surgery March 2010.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2003, 10:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I hear ya! I am due June 28th (so we're about the same) and I just feel like I'm "stuck" . I feel like I've been pregnant forever and that June will never get here!

User Tag List