Quoted: 0 Post(s)
WOW!
She must have been so teeny.
#302 of 306 Old 05-29-2003, 08:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hi all !!

I wanted to check-in b/c it has been a while. I think m/s is simmering down - still no energy but 2nd trimester is here

We heard the heart beat this morning and Ds was so cute at how smiley he got. Dr. measured me at larger than whatever but assured me he wouldn't confirm twins....yet. I seem to be busting out of all my pants and was getting lots of stories about twins in the family - but I could just be carrying high ...right. Well anyway it comes will be fine.

I have to admit though with all the twin talk i have been having dreams of giving birth and the babies just keep coming out one after the other. My litter of kids LOL.

Best to you all
#303 of 306 Old 05-29-2003, 08:35 PM

Hi all !!

I wanted to check-in b/c it has been a while. I think m/s is simmering down - still no energy but 2nd trimester is here

We heard the heart beat this morning and Ds was so cute at how smiley he got. Dr. measured me at larger than whatever but assured me he wouldn't confirm twins....yet. I seem to be busting out of all my pants and was getting lots of stories about twins in the family - but I could just be carrying high ...right. Well anyway it comes will be fine.

I have to admit though with all the twin talk i have been having dreams of giving birth and the babies just keep coming out one after the other. My litter of kids LOL.

Best to you all

Erica
#304 of 306 Old 05-29-2003, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by WickidaWitch
WOW!
She must have been so teeny.
Yep, she was about the size of a beanie baby but she is perfect now...

I'm trying to get dh to get her webpage working again. When he does (don't anyone hold their breath!) I'll post the pics of her....
#305 of 306 Old 05-31-2003, 01:04 AM

Took DH to the doctor with me today to hear the baby's heartbeat. He is leaving for Israel next week and will be gone for almost a month so we wanted him to hear it before he left. He recorded it on his phone so he can listen to it while he is gone. You would think this was his first baby, he's so cute This is going to be a very difficult month for us having him so far away. The girls and I are going to travel to Arizona (wonderful time of year to do this huh?) to visit my mom for awhile so it won't seem like such a long absense. Anyway, back to the baby.... he is doing great, nice strong heartbeat and my belly is growing nicely, as the doctor put it. I'm 15 weeks now, can't wait to feel him bouncing around in there. I'm so convinced this is a boy, I'm already calling him "him"

Oh, had to mention my doctor's "sense of humor" When we were listening to the heartbeat, he grinned and said "now, do you want to hear the other one?" The look on DH's face was priceless, I wish I had my camera. He turned white, his eyes bugged out, it was hilarious!
#306 of 306 Old 06-02-2003, 11:03 AM

Alright, I'm going to go ahead and start a new thread... see you over there!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page