August Mama's..new thread - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 98 Old 06-06-2003, 11:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yeah...that is an annoying post, IMHO.

Anyway, congrats C~M! Yay!

And mamasoleil, what do those hiccups feel like? I think she's had them, but I'm not sure!
#92 of 98 Old 06-07-2003, 12:41 AM

Hey Luckymomma!

I am here cheering for you, and look forward to reading all about your wonderful vaginal delivery! You can do it girl! Don't psych yourself out. Your body was MADE for this. You'll do so great that you'll be a new, more confident woman when it's over and that baby is propped on your hip.

Keep us posted!

Smile and enjoy your weekend ladies.
Congrats on your babies!

Chris Anne Johnson
Minnesota Doula
#93 of 98 Old 06-07-2003, 08:48 AM - Thread Starter

Annais~it's like a constant little thumping, for lack of a better description : , Soleil had them everyday as of 30wks, I was wondering when this little one would start!!! It's actually a pretty funky thing, and with Soleil, I swear it was at the same time everyday, took me a while to realize what it was! :LOL

Mamasoleil
#94 of 98 Old 06-07-2003, 10:03 AM

Colorful~Mama, congrqts on the test results and glad you don't have to restrict your diet

LM, I am confused on you doing a VBAC. I am but I don't remember reading that about you. I am spacey though and I guess Chris Ann knows.
#95 of 98 Old 06-07-2003, 05:21 PM

Hey Chris! Thank you so much for your kind words of support. Kathy Jo, You silly ! You PM'd me several months ago and we talked about our vbac wishes. I'm jealous of those who are vbac'ing after a c-sec for a breach. After all, as long as your baby is head down, everyone will have reasonable confidence that your baby will make a vaginal appearance. For me on the other hand, I've been labled as a failure because my "pelvis is just too small". Well, I know this is a big ol'crock of poo, but I've never been able to convince my husband of this, and ya'll know how open-minded conventional medical wisdom is. Soo, I have a lot of hope pinned on my doula, and on my own stubborness(and the baby's stubborness too). There are no guarantees with birth, and so it's hard to temper my optimism with caution. I may need a c-sec, we all could. Cord prolapse, a transverse that won't turn. Who knows. I surely don't. All we can do is make ourselves informed, and know our options. After all if you don't know your choices, you don't have any. Sorry. Like I've said before, I have a huge tendancy to get preachy.
On another note, anyone else having TONS of BH, combined with occasional cervical pressure that is rather reminiscent of labor? Every time I feel it, I get a little more stoked. Bring it on! I wouldn't mind if the baby decided to exit a week or so early, as long as they are ready. Anyone else trying to follow optimal fetal postioning?
#96 of 98 Old 06-09-2003, 03:34 AM

Hey August Mamas!!
Here we are in our last trimester! I hope you are all doing well and feeling good. This being my first pregnancy I can hardly believe how big I am. I love it, revel in the pregnant me. Still can't imagine getting any larger. No stretch marks- yet. But lots of vericose or spider viens poping up on my legs. Yuk! Do these go away?? People keep telling me I am glowing... hmmm. I don't know but its nice to get a compliment.
Blessings
#97 of 98 Old 06-09-2003, 08:48 AM

lm, now i remember i have no brain, ya know i am preggie
#98 of 98 Old 06-09-2003, 08:53 AM

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page