Intelligender Test - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 39 Old 01-30-2011, 07:05 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE INTELLIGENDER TEST!I knew they 'claimed' to be 80-90% accurate when I took the test at 16weeks of pregnancy. However, I followed the directions to a T and when it showed the dark, pea green color indicating a boy, my husband and I subsequently became excited at the prospect of a son. We already have a beautiful, healthy little girl and we know this is our last child so, of course, we thought it would be nice to have one of each sex.Furthermore, my symptoms were very different with this pregnancy....I was sick for 2 months straight, I'm carrying differently and my skin has been very sensitive! These differences just reaffirmed to us that we were going to have a boy.We started discussing boy's names and mentally psyching ourselves up for a little boy. We had our 20week ultrasound on Friday, January 28th, 2011 and guess what? We're definitely having another girl! Don't get me wrong. We're thrilled and blessed to be bringing another healthy girl into the world, and my husband and I know we are a very lucky couple indeed.Just don't take one of these tests believing it is more than 50% accurate, because it is not!It is 50/ 50 for the obvious reason.JUST LIKE A COIN TOSS!It can cause you unnecessary disappointment, and no one wants to feel that way during such a special time in your life!

#32 of 39 Old 01-30-2011, 08:47 AM

I agree with the PP... this test is a SCAM! It's right about 50% of the time, if that tells you anything!!

Mommy to beauties DS1 (7), DS2 (4, autism), & DS3 (2)

and many angel babies angel1.gif

#33 of 39 Old 03-10-2011, 04:03 PM

My daughter-in-law took the Intelligender test right after New Years And it showed that she would be having a little girl. They were extremely happy since they already have a three year old little boy. Today, after having an Ultra-sound, we found out the baby is in deed a boy. My daughter-in-law was a bit disappointed. So don't put too much into this product as it isn't a good one and we paid $35.00 for it at Walgreens.

#34 of 39 Old 12-02-2011, 04:10 PM

my son and dau in law did the test and it said it was a boy and they found out this week via ultrasound that it is a boy, so for them it definitely worked!!! Good luck!!

#35 of 39 Old 12-12-2011, 11:02 PM

Not a scam because it is just for entertainment. We took the test with our first and it said boy. 7 months later we had a healthy baby girl. Don't take the results seriously.

Happy fly-by-nursing1.giffamilybed2.giffemalesling.GIF, delayed/selective vaxxing, WOHM to DD1 4/10 diaper.gif, DD2 8/12 babygirl.gif and partner/wife for thirteen years to SAHD DHsuperhero.gif.  

#36 of 39 Old 03-26-2012, 08:33 AM

IMG_20120326_073524.jpg

Here is the picture of the test clearing stating boy!  I do not know yet but will find out in a couple weeks and let everyone know what it says! Anybody get a test result like that then have a girl?  Let me know...I am neutral on caring which it is but it is a fun test...my boyfriend woke me up at 7am like a kid on christmas to wake up and pee in a cup so he would be able to see that alone was worth it even if it is wrong.  I am 14 weeks pregnant

#37 of 39 Old 03-26-2012, 10:17 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

It's kind of funny when people say the test "worked" for them, since the test has a 50/50 chance of being right so it will "work" for half the people who try it.  It's just as good as guessing.  I agree though these things are fun to try.  I did the Chinese gender test just for kicks, but we're not finding out the sex until the baby is born, so there's no real point in taking a bunch of different tests that would just make me crazy.

Beautiful baby girl born 8/13/2012. Little star baby lost at 10 weeks pregnant, 12/18/2013. Currently due 12/13/2014 with a rainbow.
#38 of 39 Old 03-28-2012, 10:27 PM

It's funny you said that because I have been so anxious that finally we got the test hoping maybe it would relax me a little bit because I want to know but it did just make things worse and more drawn out!  

#39 of 39 Old 08-17-2012, 06:59 PM

when i was pregnant with my first child. I didn't want to wait to know what i was having. i heard about the initelli gender test and tried it.  my results came back a smokey green wich is supose to mean a boy and when i got my ultra sound it was a boy. i didn't have enough money to test with my second kid. but now i'm close to 12 weeks myself.  i found another site called gendermaker.com.

there site says they have a test that is like a pregnancy test. it is supose to work a soon as 6 weeks and is much cheaper. so i tried it first. pink is for a girl an blue for a boy.  my test came up pink. i am very excited cause i have 2 boys already. but i wanted to be sure so i got another intelli test cause it was right for me the first time. when i took that test  it was a smokey green wich is for a boy. i am going to be very upset if in october i am having a third boy. so in my opinion the test is to exspensive but fun to try.  the test is supose to be a yellow orange for a girl. so i'm not sure what i'm having. plus both my boys heart beat was 127 and 138 an this one is 165. not to minchen both my boys never let me eat ice cream any sweets things like that. this baby constant fruits an ice cream.

so use your own judgement an good luck.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page