Anyone find out they were pregnant *without* sore breasts? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 32 Old 08-30-2014, 09:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I Haven't been to a doctor or took a test but we think I might be 6 weeks pregnant.... I have only been a little nauseated when smelling some stuff but I have thrown up and I don't have sore breasts.. And I feel really hungry but when I eat i can only eat a little then I feel like I'm stuffed and just ate a cow... I also pee a lot like more than 7 times a day.... I have been extremely tiered and cranky sometimes... What do u girls think... I've never had children so I don't know
#32 of 32 Old 09-06-2014, 06:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Ramanie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy17 View Post
I Haven't been to a doctor or took a test but we think I might be 6 weeks pregnant.... I have only been a little nauseated when smelling some stuff but I have thrown up and I don't have sore breasts.. And I feel really hungry but when I eat i can only eat a little then I feel like I'm stuffed and just ate a cow... I also pee a lot like more than 7 times a day.... I have been extremely tiered and cranky sometimes... What do u girls think... I've never had children so I don't know
Hi Jazzy17,
Seem like you are pregnant. Hope so. In each pregnant mum the symptoms can be different. Also it is great that you have joined a forum. You can receive a lot of support from these forums. All the very best.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page