Mothering Forum banner

Anyone find out they were pregnant *without* sore breasts?

276K views 34 replies 33 participants last post by  Harmony96 
#1 ·
I have had some strange pregnancy symptoms this month, and I have been joking all month that "If my boobs were sore, I would think I was pregnant" My boobs hurt before I found out I was pregnant the first time.

..and now I'm a couple of days late
:

I have decided that if AF still isn't here by the end of the weekend, I will test, but for now, I just keep telling myself that "pfft - your boobs aren't sore, there's nothing to worry about" but then I realize they may have just been numbed by nursing my daughter for 18 months :p

so have any of you found out you were pregnant without sore boobs?

See less See more
#28 ·
I'm 6 weeks p/g with # 2 and don't have sore breasts - not many symptoms other than tiredness and funny taste in my mouth.

With p/g # 1 I did have sore breasts, but I also had sore breasts just before my period - and when my period returned a few months back I never had sore breasts. I'm bf my toddler so maybe this impacts the hormones??

#31 ·
I Haven't been to a doctor or took a test but we think I might be 6 weeks pregnant.... I have only been a little nauseated when smelling some stuff but I have thrown up and I don't have sore breasts.. And I feel really hungry but when I eat i can only eat a little then I feel like I'm stuffed and just ate a cow... I also pee a lot like more than 7 times a day.... I have been extremely tiered and cranky sometimes... What do u girls think... I've never had children so I don't know

#33 ·
Looks like you've gotten some answers. Just wanted to chime in with ME! I don't get sore breasts usually until the end of the 1st trimester, and then it goes away.

#34 ·
i'm 13 weeks, 5 days along and haven't really had breast soreness at all--they are getting HUGE though! especially the nipples. the things i noticed right away were: walking into the bathroom and almost throwing up because it smelled so bad in there and a buzzing, fuzzy, electric type feeling in my uterus. amazing how different all of our bodies are :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.