Mothering Forum banner

Anyone find out they were pregnant *without* sore breasts?

276K views 34 replies 33 participants last post by  Harmony96 
#1 ·
I have had some strange pregnancy symptoms this month, and I have been joking all month that "If my boobs were sore, I would think I was pregnant" My boobs hurt before I found out I was pregnant the first time.

..and now I'm a couple of days late
:

I have decided that if AF still isn't here by the end of the weekend, I will test, but for now, I just keep telling myself that "pfft - your boobs aren't sore, there's nothing to worry about" but then I realize they may have just been numbed by nursing my daughter for 18 months :p

so have any of you found out you were pregnant without sore boobs?

See less See more
#3 ·
I haven't had sore boobs this time until the past week when my milk dried up (I'm still nursing) and I'm 22 weeks along as of tomorrow
: I don't remember having sore boobs with dd until my 2nd trimester either...

love and peace.

#4 ·
I couldn't stop crying. I mean, you would have thought that someone had just died. I got sore breasts soon after, but it was the inconsolable weeping that tipped me off and made me test. It made for some rather embarrassing commutes on the subway (although I always got offered a seat when I cried like that!
)

#7 ·
Thanks ladies! I have had that unusual crackling/cramping/zapping feeling in my uterus area and my last period was a week early, very strange and very short. I have also had INSATIABLE hunger - which is very unusual for me.

I just haven't had any breast-related symptoms - they are still two flat little pancakes - not the least bit sore or swollen.

Hmm, it will be interesting to see though...

...keep the stories coming!!!

#11 ·
Actually because my boobs weren't sore and the lack of "monthly" growth tipped me off. I think when I finally observed that and the took stock of my other symps was when I decided it might be time to test. I found out when I was all of 3 and a half weeks pregnant. Good luck.. hope you have the outcome you desire!

#12 ·
in 9 months of first pregancy i NEVER had boob pain or discomfort...........

so YES

But -- my back aches now, as it did with T's PG soooooooooo I am HOPEING for a pos this weekend.................

#16 ·
I forgot to mention that it was my weird food cravings that tipped us off with dd... this time I had implantation spotting/cramping (that was recognizable because I'd had it before) and so I tested...

love and peace.

#18 ·
I don't remember getting sore boobs with any of my pregnancies mamybe a little near the end but appart from that none it was after they were born when my milk came and when i got engorged they got sore

#24 ·
yep. I had sore boobs my first two pregnancy's before I could pass a test, but this time around nothing in the boob department until seven or eight weeks and even then it was mild..I didn't believe i was pregnant bc of the missing boob pain.

#25 ·
My tip-off that I might have been pregnant is that my boobs weren't sore a week before AF like they usually are. And I was insatiably hungry, just like you describe.

I'm 5 wks now and they are starting to get a little sore but not too bad...similar to my monthly symptoms.

#26 ·
Thank you for posting this, it is giving me hope! I was pregnant about 3 months ago and lost the baby. The doctors say I am good to go and everything looks perfect, so I am okay to try again. When I found out I was pregnant that time, it was actually the sore boobs and weird cramping that tipped me off. This month, I have all these weird strange symptoms that I had before EXCEPT the sore breasts and nipples. I have the strange cramping, the nausea, vivid dreams, hot flashes, and small other things. I love reading the comments and hearing it is possible. I have 6 more days until my period is due. PRAYING for good news. I want that BFP.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.