Pregnant with #1 in our 30s - Page 11 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#301 of 453 Old 04-24-2007, 10:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazieluna View Post

Minnow and Julia - I have a 'difficult' mother as well. Now that I'm pregnant I feel real envy for other women that can count on their mothers to help them and guide them. I don't have that kind of mother. What I do have is a huge warning sign of what not to do - haha!
We could form the difficult mother club. Mine has devoted herself to parenting, but she is so anxious and insecure about herself she carries it over to me, which feels like a huge vote of no confidence, which is not what I want now at all times (not that it was helpful before, either -- she always massively underestimated me with regard to school admissions, etc.). It is weird because in some (limited) ways she is very AP/NFL -- the local LLL used to meet at our house, so BFing was the norm for me growing up. Same with CD'ing -- she definitely thought they were superior for my little brother's bum -- which means I associated them with "good mommy" -- which puts me on a collision course with NAEYC-certifiied day care centers. : OTOH -- and I think this is related to the anxiety -- she has tons of safety worries and has started sending me unsolicited newspaper articles against co-sleeping (I haven't told her we are doing it -- I almost told my aunt the other night -- glad I didn't!). I hope to hire a post-partum doula rather than have her here with us -- I need support, not judgment, yk?
#302 of 453 Old 04-24-2007, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazieluna View Post
What's going on with all these killings? I read you can buy guns online???? How's that regulated? I don't want to offend anyone but the gun laws in the States are crazy! Does the right to bear arms mean a semi automatic?
I find it amazing that this event (not to mention Columbine and numerous others) hasn't swayed public opinion much on gun control. Living in America, on this and other issues (religion, gay rights) often feels like living in two different countries: there is one that includes me and practically everybody I know IRL, and another one I read about in the newspapers that supposedly represents the majority. So, for example, I have met two people in my life who have shot a gun (to my knowledge). One was an ex-boyfriend who as a child was giving shooting lessons as therapy for Tourette's Syndrome! I find it hard to imagine I know anyone owning a gun, although I do know one person who says she would like one to protect her dogs from bears (?!). So really my life in relation to guns is no different than my relatives' in Toronto, except that apparently I am living in the same country with people who harbor attitudes completely unlike anything I can really imagine. I don't have the shocked reaction you have, but it still feels alien.

OMG: I should take back what I wrote. WE actually own a gun -- it is a Revolutionary War rifle that DH's ancestor used and we inherited, and DH hangs onto for sentimental reasons. It runs on gunpowder, which is pretty hard to come by these days, so I don't think we're a danger to our friends or neighbors!
#303 of 453 Old 04-24-2007, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dctexan View Post
I REALLY thought I was having a girl. In fact, I was so sure it was a girl that when the tech started saying "and here is the scrotum, and here is the penis" my first though was "my little girl has a penis?! Holy crap!" before I realized "oh, it's a boy" . KNOWING that it is a boy is useful for me because I definitely need the time to revise the vision I had of this child.
Brazelton writes quite eloquently about this in Touchpoints. Not specifically in regard to the u/s, but more generally about how we all have 3 babies -- the perfect baby of our dreams, the worst case scenario baby of our nightmares, and the actual baby we get. And about how it is part of the bonding process to have all three and that the bonding gets messed up when we can't make the leap to the third. I definitely have the first (6 permutations of her/him).
#304 of 453 Old 04-24-2007, 11:56 AM

PSA: We all need to go to the dentist: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/24/he...tml?ref=health
#305 of 453 Old 04-24-2007, 01:27 PM

Hi...just updating.

I'm in the process of miscarrying. :

Still in shock. So, I guess I'll be heading back to the TTC thread.

Happy thoughts for all you guys, I'll miss you!

Babybel 8/5/08. Growing her sister: ***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40*
#306 of 453 Old 04-24-2007, 01:49 PM

Oh no, Michelle. I am so so sorry.

Michelle

Love and peace to you. Take time to heal and be well.
#307 of 453 Old 04-24-2007, 02:43 PM

Oh no, Michelle. I'm so, so sorry.
#308 of 453 Old 04-24-2007, 02:58 PM

:

Michelle I am so sorry for your loss.
#309 of 453 Old 04-24-2007, 04:15 PM - Thread Starter

Michelle :

Dee, mommy to Miss M 11/07 and little Miss I 5/10/10!
#310 of 453 Old 04-24-2007, 08:30 PM

Oh, Michelle. I'm so very sorry.

So many of us have been there before. I know how awful it is, I miscarried in October myself. Hang in there. I hope it's over quickly and easily.
#311 of 453 Old 04-24-2007, 10:16 PM

Michelle,

I am so sorry .

Please try to treat yourself well.

Busy mama of
#312 of 453 Old 04-25-2007, 07:47 AM

Michelle,

I"m so sorry to hear this. Please take care of yourself.
#313 of 453 Old 04-25-2007, 08:52 AM

Michelle, I'm so sorry.
#314 of 453 Old 04-25-2007, 01:38 PM

Oh Michelle, I am so very sorry for you loss. My thoughts are with you now.

Mama to Kage (12/07) and Ember (6/09)
#315 of 453 Old 04-27-2007, 07:49 AM

Is everyone bummed about what's happen to Michelle? It seems wrong to be happy while I know someone else is suffering through something I can't even bring myself to think about too much. I haven't thought of the possiblity of losing the baby since hitting the magical 2nd trimester. This was a reality check in a way, not that I expect (it's more fear) things to go badly.

But having said all this I am still feeling so good lately. It must be those happy hormones PiePie's dumb a$$ doctor was talking about - haha. It could also be that we've had the most amazing April of all time here in rainy Amsterdam. It's been weeks with no rain (I actually have to water my garden - this is unheard of!) and lots of sunny warm days. The weather totally affects my mood! I shouldn't have picked a rainy place to live in, right? The Dutch are excited about global warming - if this is the result. They won't have to vacation in the south of Europe to see the sun!

Anyway I hope we keep this thread alive!
#316 of 453 Old 04-27-2007, 09:12 AM

Hi everyone,

I got my first BFP back on 4/15 and figured I better believe I'm actually pregnant and move from the TTC thread to this one. For those who already "know" me For those who don't, I'm Kripa, 33 and my hubby is 35 and if all goes well this will be our first child.

I've been feeling pretty good. I've been really tired, but for the most part I work from home so I'm able to nap here and there, or at least lay down. I've been experiencing mild, crampy feelings, almost like a pulling feeling. I searched the forums and it seems to be a pretty common early pregnancy thing. And about every 3 hours I go from not hungry to starving in the blink of an eye. I've got the kitchen pretty well stocked now so it is all working out ok. I haven't been feeling sick but I do feel quite "blah" in the morning. I'm usually very hungry in the morning, but I don't have much of an appetite. I eat a little something and then a couple hours later I'm starving.

I got a beta test very early, my first test came back with a level of 67, the second came back with a level of 1802. A little over a year ago I had a weird tube thing and because of that my gyn said that once I thought I was pregnant I should let her know right away because she will want to rule out a tubal pregnancy. So I called her as soon as I got a few BFP's and she sent me for the beta tests. She had me get a transvaginal ultrasound this past Wednesday and the technician said it was too early to tell with 100% surety that the pregnancy is developing where it should, which to me says it is not in the tube but they won't officially say it just in case. The technician told me coming back any earlier than 2 weeks would still be too early, but my gyn is insisting I go back in a week. I told them what the technician said and they are still insisting. I told them if I do this second one in a week that I'm done, I won't do another. They said ok, but I know they don't mean it. A transvaginal ultrasound is quite painful for me and I cramp at medium intensity afterwards, I told them that. I'm torn about what to do. I feel like everything is fine. I also feel like it is either fire or be fired in this situation with the gyn and while I don't care if I stay with her or not, I also don't want this same battle some where else. Anyway, as of right now I'm planning on going through with the second ultrasound but I'm going to try to put it off without making it too obvious that I'm trying to get close to the two weeks instead of the one. Even if I can split the difference I think I'll feel better. And then that's it. I told them I was done after this one and I'll just stick to it, even if she fires me as a patient after. I'm going to work with a midwife, but I haven't decided yet if I'll get parallel care from an ob. I probably will though just to be covered in case I end up in a hospital, even though our plan is a homebirth.

We have told random people that I'm pregnant, but we probably won't tell most of our friends for another couple of months...if we can...I've been so bloated at times that it is painful and depending on what I'm wearing when it happens it could be pretty obvious that something is up. We are looking forward to telling my parents in person tomorrow and his parents in person on Sunday. He told his sister last night, and my brother has been my surrogate mom until I can tell my mom tomorrow. I basically told my brother by telling him to bring his digital camera to a family party we were going to and then dragged him into the bathroom and shoved the stick in front of him saying see that line? Not exactly how I planned on telling him, but I was too excited. Hubby was pretty reserved for a bit, but he is getting excited. I want to tell all our friends, but I wouldn't be willing to discuss bad news with all our friends, so while it is hard to wait, I feel like it is necessary until I am farther along. The few friends that do know have been sworn to secrecy and hand-picked based on their ability to keep a secret.

So I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone on the thread. Hopefully I won't be the baby of the thread for too long.

PS - I'm also really down about Michelle, I had a hard time finding the enthusiasm to post today...and wasn't able to find it until today.

Mama to 3 year old DS and awaiting #2 in June
#317 of 453 Old 04-27-2007, 09:33 AM - Thread Starter

Kripa! So glad you joined us! What a weird situation with your doc and u/s tech saying different things. I really sucks to look for OBs or MWs as you get further along (ask me haha) but you may want to at least find a list of OBs that your insurance covers and find out how crunchy they are. The "finding your tribe" section of MDC is a great resource too. BTW the way you feel (hunger, tiredness, etc.) is totally normal and should pass by the end of the first tri. I also LOVE the tip to eat crackers before you get out of bed, or almonds or whatever you like & can keep on the nightstand. It helps to have something in your stomach before you get upright. My worst first tri day was when I forgot to eat something before getting out of bed.

Natalia so glad to hear that the weather is beautiful in Amsterdam and you're feeling better! I'm excited about global warming too - I HATE cold weather and wouldn't mind if the tropics moved a bit north. Yay for 2nd tri hormones! I'm pleased that I'm doing so well off meds so far, so I guess there is a little bit of truth to the "happy pregnancy hormones" thing.

Emily and Becky how's the gender news sinking in? Are the DHs feeling like the pregnancy is more real now?

PiePie how's your job going?

Yay my first doc appointment and u/s are finally this morning, at almost 13 weeks! I can't believe I was able to wait this long. I'm already stressed about billing b/c we didn't work it out over the phone (but he's definitely covered by insurance and in-network) and I really hope I like the doc b/c I'm too tired to look around again. Then this afternoon I'm flying to DC for a conference - busy day! Hopefully I can nap on the plane.

#318 of 453 Old 04-27-2007, 09:35 AM

Welcome Kripa! I'm so happy you joined us!

Natalia - I am very bummed about Michelle, especially since I experienced a loss at 12 weeks in September. We actually planted a tree in our backyard Easter weekend (my original due date) so we would always have the memory.

On a happier note, my 16 week appointment was Tuesday and everything went really well. My m/w could feel the baby's head and I'm measuring right on schedule. We also set up my 20 week ultrasound, which is May 21. I'm excited about that! I've also started feeling weird flutterings at night and in the morning, which I think is the baby moving! Right now it's new and exciting, but I'm sure it will start to drive me batty when it is more constant (it will be reassuring as well though).

I hope everyone has a good weekend. We are getting MORE rain, which is kind of a bummer since I was really hoping to do some yard work this weekend. Oh well, maybe I'll venture out and look for a crib/cosleeper.
#319 of 453 Old 04-27-2007, 10:58 AM

Yes, I'm VERY sad about Michelle. Seriously. We were on the TTC in our 30's thread and she got her BFP the day before mine, and her EDD was the day before mine. Just a reminder that anything could still happen. And I just feel so bad for what she must be going through.

I'm 10 weeks today, it's officially a fetus! I've been feeling a lessening of symptoms for a week now but my belly's getting bigger (augh...are we sure this isn't twins?) and I'm hungry more often, so for the most part I'm feeling good.

Natalia...ooh, Europe! I haven't been there for so long, and I've never seen Amsterdam. I bet it's beautiful. I have a friend from conservatory who lives there but I'll have to ask what town again. I love the warmer weather but hate the reasons and hope we can stop global warming...poor polar bears, etc. But I grew up in Montana and had a LIFETIME of cold, bone-chilling weather. I'm STILL cold. DH and I have a long-term goal of retiring in Hawaii someday. In the meantime I think I'll take auditions for jobs in California if any come up next year (after baby). I love sun! It changes my whole attitude and outlook. I actually ordered one of those light therapy boxes last year to see if it would help my winter depression but it came without a cord (stupid Amazon.com) so I sent it back...turns out the weather was so good this year I didn't have any depression! Course this was the year I met DH and got married, that helps.

Dee...unfortunately, the weather is not so nice here in DC. I didn't know that's where you were going this weekend! I live just over the bridge in Virginia and work downtown at the Kennedy Center. Sorry it'll be rainy when you get here! Have fun at your appointment this morning. Oh...and where do you live normally?

Jenn...very exciting feeling movement! I look forward to the day. That must be neat. I'm so glad your appointment went well.

And finally...KRIPA!!!! I'm so happy you're here. I was thrilled to see your BFP on the TTC thread (I still lurk, cheering you guys on). I just want to say, don't let the doctors bully you. Make the appt. closer to two weeks by just saying it's the soonest you can get in. I was given a dr's order for a trans-vaginal u/s (I HATE them!) just because I'm "AMA" (over 35...by one year), and just thought, what the heck are they gonna tell me this early? That I don't have a multiple pg? I know that! I don't care about a more accurate due date, baby's gonna tell me when she's due by coming out, right? I just want to do as little as possible without endangering my baby. I understand they want to make sure everything's fine, so go ahead and do the next one but listen to your gut. I, too, have a deep inner feeling that everything is fine. I don't know where it comes from...just a sense of peace that's rare for me. I'm a worrier, so this is funny to DH. But I really feel like, leave her alone, let her grow and do her thing, she knows what she's doing. Don't stick needles in her! Ya know? So LISTEN to that voice. And congrats again, I'm so happy you're here. Cuz now I can get to know ya better And oh, also, cuz yer having a baby! YAY! Oh, and it's great that you can take naps...I swear, naps saved me when I was so tired.

Hope you all have a good day! Sorry if I missed anyone personalizing, it's hard to keep up sometimes. But I think my post is long enough as it is!
#320 of 453 Old 04-27-2007, 11:26 AM

I'm happy to see this thread on the front page again, and am just saying hello. Welcome Kripa! And Pie, I have soo much more to say for the difficult mother club, but maybe later, when I'm not in a good mood. Hello to everyone else...

It's the very last day of class. My students will be upset because I (still) haven't graded their last paper, or their final exam... but is it wrong that I don't care? Dudes, I made it through the semester! I found out I was pregnant the week after it began, and then was completely bushed for the next two months. Then came the puking, and then the husband becoming psychotically depressed, and then more puking. So anyway, in spite of being not the world's perfect teacher this semester (or, you know, not even entirely being competent ), I'm SO glad to have made it! And I'm SO excited about the summer!

(Confession: instead of grading, this week in my spare time I've been obsessively reading nursery design sites and bookmarking ideas I like. We're moving into a new house! And we won't have a ton of money for fancy furniture but I'd so love to get some awesome color in there.)
#321 of 453 Old 04-27-2007, 02:27 PM

Hey, ladies!

I am joining you too from the wonderful TTC #1 in Our 30s thread over yonder. All of us over at the TTC thread were heartbroken over Michelle's news as well. I can't stop thinking about her.

I got my first BFP last Wednesday, 4/18, but I was waiting to post here until I got a blood test to confirm that I am officially officially pregnant. I got my results yesterday afternoon, so I am here!

I'm Karen (silly story about how the "h" got into my screen name that I can tell you if we're having a particularly boring day at some point); I'm 32 and have been married six years. This is my first pregnancy, and I am really overjoyed about it, as we waited to TTC for many years while DH was in grad school. I'm 4w5d today and due New Year's Eve.

I have some pre-existing health issues that I might be talking about at some point (hypothyroidism and pre-exisiting hypertension), but everything's under control right now, and I am totally dedicated to doing all I can to have a safe, healthy experience.

I'll be back later this weekend to read through the thread in order to learn more about you all, but belated congratulations to everyone! I'm so grateful that I'll be able to ask questions of women who have recently "been there."

Looking forward to getting to know you!
Karen

K(h)aren. Writing/editing mama to my quixotic Sam (12.07) and my intrepid William (01.11).

#322 of 453 Old 04-27-2007, 04:50 PM

Hi Ladies ~ I have been away on a business trip for a while. But I am back now and I don't have one probably for at least a year!

Monday will be exciting I will have my first and only U/S and find out the sex of the wee one. I am currently at 19 weeks now.

Michelle~ I am so sorry for your loss. I have been there myself.

Welcome newcomers!

Anyone else having sleep issues? Driving me crazy to get comfortable and there is still 5 months to go. My pre preggie clothes are history now and I have to cover my skin in moisturizer. Still some darn indigestion and reflux. Gained about 14lbs too.
Glad to post again and see what you are all up to.

Laura~ wife to my stuntman, Stig, mama to Gavin Rutgar reading.gif(4) and now Wyatt Andreas (1) and 2 little angel1.gif.

#323 of 453 Old 04-27-2007, 05:50 PM

Welcome to all the newbies!!!

Have I been living under a rock?? How did I miss this??
Becky Congratulations!! on your girl!!

: : : : :

I remember you mentioning that you were hoping for one so this is great news for you!

For moms that are far enough and haven't posted yet, let's see your belly shots...or nursery shots...or "stuff" shots. I need inspiration.

Here's me:

22 weeks one

22 weeks two

And here's what we may be getting for a crib:

Crib

Other than that we have bought N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

Completely the world's most unprepared mom to be let me just say. No bottles, no diapers, no onsies, no wipes, no bedding, no mattress, no booties or slippers or gas tablets. We haven't moved the furniture out of the den and switched the location of the computer (which really shouldn't be brain surgery b/c we live in an appt the size of a cubicle). But we have done nothing. I am so unprepared.

Anyone here going to birthing classes? My mom was like "Are you crazy?" when I asked her if she went. She was like "There was nothing in this world that could have mentally prepared me for what labour felt like and what I had to do when the time came. I wish I had known less. Then again I probably wouldn't have had kids had I known".

Please note that I am an only child.
#324 of 453 Old 04-27-2007, 06:10 PM

Natalia, yes to being super bummed about Michelle. So many of us have been in her shoes and it's SOOOOO sad.

Welcome, Kripa! I remember you!! I have to admit, I haven't been able to check the TTC thread much at all anymore. I'm so happy you got your BFP and could join us here! I like your u/s plan -- split the difference! You should have some say in this too!

Welcome Karen!! I'm so excited to see you over here! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Dee, the gender news is still filling me with joy! I have a daughter! Another one for our team, ladies! My husband sat down with some website the other night and for TWO HOURS just said random girl names out loud for me to hear. Ugh! At least he's involved! Yay for your first appt and u/s!!!

Jenn, that's great about the little movements you're feeling! I think I had small little flutterings starting around week 17, but it wasn't until week 18 when I was sure that it was the baby. She still wiggles around a lot but I've only felt 3 good kicks so far! She's not much of a kicker, so that's good!

Julia, woot for your fetus!

minnow, yaaaay for making it through the semester!

Laura, best of luck at your u/s on Monday!! So exciting! And yes, I'm having sleep issues. I started sleeping next to a king sized pillow and that's helped (it's on my left side, so I can throw my leg over it and I can almost be on my tummy but not smushing the baby).

Alex, thanks for the congrats! What a beautiful belly you've got! I need to take some clothed pictures of my belly! You can see my 20 week shot in the link in my signature (and my 21 week u/s shots), but I swear I'm already bigger than that picture now! Cute crib!

We've also bought absolutely NOTHING and done absolutely NOTHING yet. I have put together my registry, though, outside of the furniture. It's just such a daunting task, and my showers (yes, I get two, go me) aren't until around July so I have time. We also live in a small apartment and can't really use our second bedroom as a nursery, so I'm not too worried yet.... once we get the furniture, then it'll be real!

And yes, we're doing a one day birthing class at the hospital, along with a one night infant care/breastfeeding class. I considered Bradley classes, but to tell you the truth, ladies, I'm *not that crunchy* (shhhh!!! Don't tell anyone!!) and I think I'll end up with a medicated birth. I did, however, look into doulas, and the ones near me are ridiculously expensive, so we'll see about that. I might try to find a doula apprentice, we'll see.
#325 of 453 Old 04-27-2007, 10:34 PM

Well I am definitely pregnant because I just had my first completely inappropriate, unstoppable crying fit. All over a disagreement with hubby. And now I'm exhausted and shakey. I'm trying to eat some cereal now and I'm starting to feel a little bit better, but geeze...I hope that isn't a regular occurence. And to make it even worse, he was vacuuming the dog/cat hair off the couch and vacuuming the steps and upstairs so he doesn't even know it happened. I don't know about these crazy hormones. I had to take some rescue remedy to be able to calm down, and that is not normal for me. Yikes! I think I may head to bed even though I'm supposed to be cleaning up for my parents to come over tomorrow. I did manage to clean out the frig, put away the groceries, take out the trash and take out the compost scraps all while bawling, so at least it was productive.

#326 of 453 Old 04-28-2007, 12:04 AM

kripa, ah yes, those hormonal moods!! mine hit before i was even 6 weeks along. infinitely better now that i'm in the 2d tri. i totally took it all out on my dh. it helped him when i told hom other mdcers were experiencing it too... there was an episode of "scrubs" about this, from the male pov, he really appreciated.
#327 of 453 Old 04-28-2007, 08:02 AM

Thanks, it's good to know it may lessen in the 2nd tri. The disagreement was a normal disagreement that we have where he says one thing (to avoid an argument?) but he actually means something very different, so I respond to the one thing and then he gets aggitated and the mood starts to feel like an argument and then I'm left trying to figure out what is going on. It's a direct result of his past and it was all normal until we got back home and he went to start vacuuming. Then I remember thinking I'm going to become more and more vulnerable to him and he can't let go of his past enough to tell me that he wants to keep a doc appointment, something so simple and something that wouldn't in a million years cause a problem if he was straight. Then the floodgates opened. That was the non-normal part. I do always feel sad after, both because I know it won't be any different the next time and that the best I can do is manage to catch on to what is happening before it really becomes an argument, and also because I don't get real resolution...and because I hate that his past even hurt him, he's too good of a person to be held back in this way. So even the sad feeling was normal but the bawling was not, and it felt so surreal to just be going about my business, cleaning up the kitchen all while bawling. I even had moments of "this has to be hormones" but I still just couldn't stop.

I ended up talking to him and telling him what happened. I explained to him that I'm in a position of having to be vulnerable to him and that I need to feel that it is safe and tonight I didn't feel safe. I told him that my hormones were going to play crazy tricks on me and that the best thing he can do to help me is to really, really work on just being straight with me. That it is time for him to choose to start doing this different, there hasn't been a single time his desired effect (no argument) has manifested, and actually an argument occurs when if he was straight it wouldn't, so the exact opposite of what he wants is what appears...clearly it isn't working and this is the time to not just say he'll think about it and then don't. He said he understands but I know in his mind he couldn't get past the point that I was crying. I know the power of a negative inner voice, but I've also overcome that so I know it can be done. But only he can do that part. I just have to keep trying to catch these weird moments of his before they get too far into their weirdness...although this time I caught it quick and he continued to be defensive as if I was telling him he couldn't keep his appointment, despite saying directly that I wasn't saying that...and continue to be patient and forgive him each time. : I love my husband, I : his past. I'm going to go beat up all his past demons and blame it on the hormones. : (I thought there was a devious smilie but I can't find it, I guess fencing is appropriate here )

#328 of 453 Old 04-28-2007, 06:27 PM

Howdy,

I just wanted to share this slideshow I just put together of my belly growing.

http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p...1177795205.pbw

I'm not 100% sure it works so let me know.

I'm off to bed, me tired! I'll catch up soon.
#329 of 453 Old 04-28-2007, 07:09 PM - Thread Starter

Hey girls - no time to talk but I just wanted to say my doc appointment went perfectly yesterday. I posted an u/s pic in the link in my sig.

#330 of 453 Old 04-28-2007, 08:00 PM

Dee!! Awesome picture! I'm so glad the appt went great!

Natalia, yup! The slideshow works great. Your belly is adorable!

Kripa, sorry those pregnancy hormones and other stresses are hitting you! Pregnancy really brings a lot of things to the surface, and I've found myself closing off and not allowing myself to be vulnerable with my husband... and it's hard. It doesn't really make things any better, so I know I have to work on being more open. I hope you feel better and can get all this stuff worked out!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page