Does anyone remember where info about doppler vs U/S it? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 05-04-2007, 12:28 PM - Thread Starter
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I keep looking through and can't find the post that has replies with links about doppler vs ultrasound. I skipped on the doppler because I was uncertain either way about how I felt or the little information I had. I had spoken with my little sister (who is 8 weeks pregnant) about it, and now she wants something to back up her choice to ship the doppler with her mid wife.

I want her to have the chance to look at and assess all of the information I saw--so that she's not just blindly accepting what I've read. I'll admit I'm not certain about what I think--but think everyone should have a chance to look at as much info as possible

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page