Pregnant w/ #1 in our 30s June Thread - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 12:26 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Welcome to the Pregnant in Our 30s with #1 thread!

CURRENT MEMBERS
farmama : EDD Aug 2007
cornpicker 33 : EDD Aug 2007
PiePie 36 : EDD Aug 2007
dctexan (Emily) 33 EDD Aug 2007
greengrey (Alex) 30 : EDD Aug 2007
beckyphry (Becky) 32 EDD Sept 2007
hazieluna (Natalia) 36 : EDD Sept 2007
nikkihoi 37 : EDD Sept 2007
ATD Mom : 32 EDD Sept 2007
K9sarchik (Laura) 38 EDD Sept 2007
~minnow~ (Lane) 30 EDD Sept 2007
Down to Earth (Laura) 30 : EDD Sept 2007
amberbella EDD Oct 2007
shibababy : EDD Oct 2007
veganone (Elizabeth) 34 EDD Oct 2007
jpiper0430 (Jenn) 31 : EDD Oct 2007
MajorGroover (Dee) EDD Nov 2007
ChristyM26 : and : EDD Nov 2007
Grace24(Julia) 36 : EDD Nov 2007
VeganLove (Michelle) almost 30 : EDD Nov 2007
dcgirl (Rebecca) 35 EDD Nov 2007
cmu204 (Cher) 34 : EDD Dec 2007
CowsRock (Kripa) : EDD Dec 2007
Kharen (Karen) 32 : EDD Jan 2008
mamajennvt : EDD Jan 2008
Nico DeMouse 31 : EDD Jan 2008
xenon 30 : EDD Jan 2008
SarahJen (Sarah) 36 : EDD Jan 2008
phillybama (Aimee) 31 : EDD Feb 2008
Jujubie (Judy) 34 : EDD Feb 2008
cicely_m almost 30 : EDD Feb 2008
jentina (Jen) 33 : EDD Feb 2008

GRADUATES
rock dr (CJ) : Gabriella born June 05, 2007

If you are looking for the TTC #1 in Our 30s June thread, you will find it HERE
#2 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 12:31 AM - Thread Starter

Welcome to the June Pregnant with #1 in our 30s thread. I hope we all have a fabulous month of babies (ahem, CJ) and growing bellies.

I compiled everyone's info as best I could from memory and from info previously posted. If you want/need me to change anything, please let me know. If you want me to add additional info, I can do that too

Okay ladies, the new thread is up and ready to go, let the wild rumpus begin!
#3 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 06:40 AM

Happy June, mamas! Thanks for the new thread Emily, I burst into tears when I saw my name there with a due date instead of a "trying since", Oh my god I'm having a BABY! It still doesn't seem real, you know?

I'm still pretty symptomless in my 6th week but the fatigue is definitely kicking in. I don't have morning sickness (yet) but I do have evening sickness, I can't stand to cook or eat dinner and usually end up gagging down toast or cereal before crawling to bed at 8pm and then spending the next 5 hours or so trying not to throw up every time I have to get up to pee.

You ladies were cracking me up in the May thread talking about the size of your boobs, you mean they're going to get bigger than this? I've already gone up two cup sizes!
#4 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 07:30 AM

Emily! You made a roster, and it's AWESOME! Thanks so much for the gorgeous new thread :
#5 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 08:22 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJen View Post
Thanks for the new thread Emily, I burst into tears when I saw my name there with a due date instead of a "trying since", Oh my god I'm having a BABY! It still doesn't seem real, you know?
It brings me a ridiculous amount of joy to see everyone's name up there with a little stork (or two) after it. Some of those ladies have been with me on my TTC journey since the very beginning and it makes me a bit teary too (but in a good way!). I fully understand how it doesn't quite feel real yet. I'd say that it didn't really sink in for me until about week 10 (although it STARTED feeling more real around week 6/7 when I got hit with some m/s and the idea of taking a nap on my dirty office floor didn't seem completely crazy).

Sorry you are having "evening" sickness. Blah. Usually I was fine by dinner time (although I did develop some very wicked aversions which made my dinner choices less than thrilling for DH - baked potato night, again?!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJen View Post
You ladies were cracking me up in the May thread talking about the size of your boobs, you mean they're going to get bigger than this? I've already gone up two cup sizes!
Oh Sarah, that does NOT bode well for you my dear. The magic boobies WILL grow more. It would all be quite fascinating if it weren't happening to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon View Post
Emily! You made a roster, and it's AWESOME! Thanks so much for the gorgeous new thread :
xenon, you are so welcome
#6 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 08:41 AM

Emily - thanks for starting the new thread! The roster looks great. I can't believe how many of us there are- it's wonderful to see all the names and due dates written there.

SarahJen - In the beginning, I had m/s in the evening as well. It hung around like that for me until around week 14. DH ended up making dinner most nights since I couldn't handle the smell of cooking anything. Luckily, he enjoys cooking! I'm glad you are having some symptoms though. I'm very happy to see you here!!! Oh - yeah, the boobies just keep growing...it's pretty amazing even though it's annoying.
#7 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 09:17 AM

Emily the thread looks awesome! Thank you so much!

Dee, mommy to Miss M 11/07 and little Miss I 5/10/10!
#8 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 09:53 AM

Dee - I just noticed you have belly pics on the link in your signature! You have such a cute belly right now!!!
#9 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 11:44 AM

woohoo a new thread! Emily the list looks awesome, thank you!

I saw this pop up last night as I - once again - was up from about 1:30-4:30 am. Started writing a post and then deleted it because it was so negative and full of complaints. I'm glad I did because you guys remind me of all the joy of knowing I AM going to have this baby... I just was really hoping for May instead of June. oh well

I'm very uncomfortable, particularly with bad sacral pain that is even starting to curtail my walking routine and also keeps me up at night. A few cramps low down and some stabbing needle in the cervix pains, but otherwise no regular contractions. so it doesn't appear that I will go before or even on my due date, which is tomorrow!!

But to borrow a phrase from someone in my ddc - we'll start serving eviction notices on monday with a membrane sweep and cohosh. I've already been eating eggplant, pineapple, using evening primrose oil, trying the acupuncture hopefully today, sex... this babe is already teaching me important lessons in patience and not being 'in control,' I guess. My midwife assures me she has never transferred anyone for being post-42 weeks, which is my big worry but there's still plenty of time.

Anyway. It was all I could do to not order more maternity clothes from some of the links you guys posted in the may thread. Those bathing suits are awesome and good prices!

enjoy june and I hope everyone stays cool as the summer starts!
#10 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 12:04 PM

Yeah for the June post! It looks fantastic. I love the list of who's-who.

I will try to keep up this time. I missed the posts about the bigger boobs. What about mine? I want bigger boobies. I have always been a small B cup and am ready for some cleavage dammit! They have gotten firmer, but not really any bigger yet. :

So next Weds I turn 30 and my baby will be 17 weeks. Yeah for the Geminis! So I will officially be part of the club.

Happy Friday ladies!

Mama to Kage (12/07) and Ember (6/09)
#11 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 12:11 PM - Thread Starter

CJ!!! I have been thinking about you TONS. I even stalked your DDC just to see if there was any news :
I have been there where you want to reply to something and you keep writing, erasing, retyping, yet everything comes out so negative that you just don't feel right posting so you delete the whole thing. sounds like you are getting so uncomfortable (which is probably nature's way of preparing you mentally for the physical aspects of labor? If the babe felt "good" in there, what incentive would you have to work hard and get him (her) out?! It just makes sense to me from an evolutionary perspective that women would HAVE to start to feel really uncomfortable so that they are ready to do almost anything to get the babe out. I suspect your babe will be coming soon no more than two weeks and hopefully even less! I don't know if it helps you at all to think this way, but I suspect that the restlessness and discomfort you are feeling are pre-pre labor. YOU CAN DO IT CJ!!!! Also, if you feel like you NEED to vent, please don't hesitate. Everyone knows that a women in pre pre labor cannot be held accountable for the things she says and does

BTW, I am curious, have you had any "nesting" this pregnancy? So far I haven't (and man, I could really use some because the house is a hellish disaster area and we have basically done NOTHING to prepare for the babe. Ack). The closest I came was a frantic almost irrational desire to collect and hoard data so that I had "enough" (whatever "enough" means) to tide me over during my maternity leave?! Even though I knew it was crazy to expect that I would do anything with the collected data. Sadly, that seems to have passed now so I am not even being that productive at work (although I AM sitting on at least 3 experiments worth of data that I have ZERO interst in analyzing). *sigh*
#12 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 12:13 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpiper0430 View Post
Dee - I just noticed you have belly pics on the link in your signature! You have such a cute belly right now!!!
OMG!!! I just went and looked at these (thanks for the heads up Jenn!). Dee looks ADORABLE in her bathsuits - everyone go look!
#13 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 12:36 PM

Oh yay! Thanks Emily! That's so great. I love to see the list. You're so prompt, too. How did it get to be June already? Sheesh. So much for writing a chapter by June.

Dee, you DO look adorable in your swimsuits.

CJ, please, tell us all the gory details. (Um, I may have checked out your DDC once or twice too, just to, you know, see.) Any and all details! I hope the acupuncture works!

Also, maybe we can think of special cheerleading activities we can do when someone's getting close. Or when they go into labor. Thoughts, anyone?

SarahJen, I felt sick in the morning, got better by lunchtime, then felt awful again right around an hour before dinner. Sorry you're having dinner sickness On the upside, yay for a healthy baby! (Isn't that something that they say, that feeling sick lets you know that all your hormone levels are good? Yeah, it didn't help me that much either.) I'm so glad you're here.

I just noticed that some of our ages are on the roster. I'm 30! I'll be turning 31 presently. (Happy early birthday, Michelle; I'm sure we'll say it again next week.)
#14 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 12:53 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~minnow~ View Post
Oh yay! Thanks Emily! That's so great. I love to see the list. You're so prompt, too. How did it get to be June already? Sheesh. So much for writing a chapter by June.
Um, because I am SO procrastinating on writing the book review AND two article I have to write this month (book review is DUE on June 11 and that due date is an extension because I missed the first deadline .

Quote:
I just noticed that some of our ages are on the roster. I'm 30! I'll be turning 31 presently. (Happy early birthday, Michelle; I'm sure we'll say it again next week.)
I will add your age - be sure to give us the heads up before your bday so that we can throw you a mini party

I love having ages up there because I think it really helps other women see that you CAN have a baby in your 30s (even your later 30s, I especially love our "older" mamas). I think a lot of women feel tremendous pressure to have babes in their 20s because people tell them they WON'T be able to later. Posting our ages openly is proof that those naysayers are just liars.

Seriously, someone kick my a$$ and make me do some work. I have ZERO motivation right now.
#15 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 01:07 PM

Emily amazing job on the thread! This is so helpful!

For starters I had no idea there were so many September babies. AWESOME!!!
#16 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 01:07 PM

CJ, You sound REALLY calm considering that your due date is tomorrow!! Kitzinger recommends spicy foods, long walks, and sex. What's your favorite spicy food? I would go for Ethiopian. My MW is into accupuncture as something that might POSSIBLY work -- several MDC'ers swear by it.

NESTING: My urge has kicked in. DH and I had a huge fight over the weekend, partly triggered by this. Ironically, the fight tired me out so much that I didn't do any cleaning : and he did! I have been obsessed with how we are going to make room for baby stuff, and of course he is at least as resistant to parting with anything. So the present resolution (not a done deal, but our working assumption) is that we are going to turn his dresser (the highest, for the sake of our backs) into the baby's dresser-cum-changing table (I am adamant about having a place to store the stuff!!) and he is going to empty/consolidate his stuff into my desk, which I will mostly purge. Majorly strong urge to purge. No crib will be set up until baby learns to roll from back to front (considered a 5 mo. milestone, but these things are not set in stone). At that point we will have either bought a place (my hope) or we will chuck my old futon, which DH is mysteriously attached to (he somehow thinks we are going to use it to host large parties or overnight guests -- yeah right! talk about bachelor dreamin'!), in favor of a crib for naps. My dad is going ballistic about when he can come down to babyproof the house (er, 1 BR apt.), which is very cute, but the need is not as urgent as he seems to think it is -- our babe will be so precocious, I'm sure, but won't come out climbing! What DH really wants for baby is a larger bed (we plan to cosleep). At first I was loath to part with my ancestral bed, but now I am becoming more open to the idea. Must research safe cosleeping!! My main prep this week has been to start making lists on amazon of all the books I intend to read aloud to my child at what ages -- I fear once the baby comes I will have no time to research (or no memory to recall) the ideas I have been collecting for a million years. And you know if my baby missed out on a single book it would be a disaster. Really, I missed my calling as a children's librarian.
#17 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dctexan View Post

Seriously, someone kick my a$$ and make me do some work. I have ZERO motivation right now.
me too!! it is so bad! i am telling myself that i get to take a sick day to prepare for baby next week if and only if i get stuff done now. hasn't worked yet. but really, do you want a late night at this point? aren't you feeling tired enough already? you have to make the deadline, it is non-negotiable, so just do it in a timely manner and give baby the sleep he needs!!
#18 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 02:14 PM

Hi Ladies~ Good job Emily on the new thread. I can't believe it's June either and I am steadily approaching the 3rd Trimester! Just a few more weeks to go.

I must say that the 2nd Trimester hasn't been so bad at all.

I've been reading all your posts about your boobs....thanks for all the
I felt left outta that loop since I am still able to wear my same old 34A bras. They are tighter, but no need for new ones yet.

Dee~ You look awesome. I'll be posting some belly shots hopefully soon.

CJ~ Looking forward to reading your birth story.

I'll be going to my next midwife visit on Monday. All seems well these days. I think that the baby gets really active at loud movies. I saw Pirates 3 and he was bouncing around during the whole 3rd act with all the fighting and loud music. It was pretty cool.
It's fun for DH now too because he can feel the kicks! I think it's so awesome how DH hugs and kisses my belly and tells him "I love you little buddy." I just melt.

Sounds like everyone here is doing well. If you don't hear from me I am always lurking.

Laura~ wife to my stuntman, Stig, mama to Gavin Rutgar reading.gif(4) and now Wyatt Andreas (1) and 2 little angel1.gif.

#19 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 02:18 PM

Emily, Are you working? I am doing a little. Anyway, if you are not, you need to get this for your lil dude: http://www.cafepress.com/cascadilla.12281688
#20 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 04:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiePie View Post
Emily, Are you working? I am doing a little. Anyway, if you are not, you need to get this for your lil dude: http://www.cafepress.com/cascadilla.12281688
No :
I did do a little work, but all of it was hands on research that I HAVE to do everyday - I've done zero writing (although I did open the notes I've take for my book review, read them, decided I HATE the book, saved, and closed everything up).

I think I might have to get that shirt for all of my scientist friends. So cool!
#21 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 05:08 PM

Thanks for the compliments ladies! : I try to take a pic every week so I can email it to my parents & we can all watch me grow. I feel much rounder than last week already!

CJ sorry you're feeling uncomfortable. Sounds like your eviction proceedings are moving along smoothly. I'm so excited for you!

PiePie I love that baby t-shirt too! Showed it to DH & he lol'd. Ugh what little motivation I had has evaporated. I haven't touched my dissertation in weeks... er, months. : I watch my overachiever colleague methodically write a page of his diss every day and it makes me feel guilty for not working on mine. I guess I need more than guilt? I think I need an a$$kicking too! :

Dee, mommy to Miss M 11/07 and little Miss I 5/10/10!
#22 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiePie View Post
CJ, My main prep this week has been to start making lists on amazon of all the books I intend to read aloud to my child at what ages -- I fear once the baby comes I will have no time to research (or no memory to recall) the ideas I have been collecting for a million years. And you know if my baby missed out on a single book it would be a disaster. Really, I missed my calling as a children's librarian.
Wow: you'll post a link to these lists, right?

I HATE working. I am having major guilt right now because I'm freaking out about money (I thought I'd supplement with student loans in the fall but that may not be possible! And I didn't get that one job! And my savings is going to be gone by then!) and yet I just ordered new shoes and new clothes (for teaching, but still feel guilty) and yet I feel like I don't do enough work to justify this "education" and I'll never get a job because I'm only trained to putter! Also, indulging in guilt and money-angst is a good way to procrastinate on the syllabus I have to write for Monday. I wonder how much of my "lack of motivation" and my frivolity I can blame on hormones...
#23 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorGroover View Post
I haven't touched my dissertation in weeks... er, months. : I watch my overachiever colleague methodically write a page of his diss every day and it makes me feel guilty for not working on mine. I guess I need more than guilt? I think I need an a$$kicking too! :
Ah, but see. I have guilt in spades, and yet my dissertation is also languishing.

I did actually write down some ideas today and they seemed brilliant at the time. It would be awesome if that's how it worked: you ignore your dissertation for months and then when you finally sit down to write an outline (only because you have a review of a textbook due that afternoon, and you haven't started that either), you find that you have an idea you didn't know you had and it could potentially give you that "cocktail party" version of your dissertation you've been lacking, the ability to make it sound coherent in two sentences or less. I hope the idea still sounds good tomorrow.

I'm scared. What if I can't finish my dissertation because I'm so focused on my baby, and then my student loans come due and I just can't pay them but they come to me and say, ah ha, we know you bought new shoes with your student loan money MORE THAN ONCE, and then they send me to jail with Paris Hilton? And then everyone laughs at me and throws rotton fruit? I didn't sleep very well last night and am really tired which makes me very exagerratey.
#24 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 06:06 PM

Quote:
I'm scared. What if I can't finish my dissertation because I'm so focused on my baby, and then my student loans come due and I just can't pay them but they come to me and say, ah ha, we know you bought new shoes with your student loan money MORE THAN ONCE, and then they send me to jail with Paris Hilton? And then everyone laughs at me and throws rotton fruit? I didn't sleep very well last night and am really tired which makes me very exagerratey.
You'll get it finished I am sure. The inspiration will come to you and you will be able to get alot done. My motivation come and goes in spurts. I would rather not be working right now. Blah.

Speaking of Paris in jail, I was her cell mate last week! In my dream that is. I have had such bizarre dreams. I guess I was reading too much TMZ.com that day because I dreamt I was her cell mate. I was helping her lift weights and we were talking about Nicole Richie. So strange!

Mama to Kage (12/07) and Ember (6/09)
#25 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 06:07 PM

Hey Emily, thanks for the new thread, it looks beautiful! That's so neat to see all the due dates.

K, now I'm a little freaked. You say they'll get bigger? How much? I'm 15 weeks and the 36E bra I bought a month ago is tight. The good news is that at least my belly is starting to look as pregnant as my boobs...or close anyhow depending on what I wear. Naked, whoo-boy, it's belly-town. With clothes, sometimes you can tell, sometimes not so much. I'm not as freaked as I was before about the weight gain now that my belly looks pregnant.

I was telling a friend last night that my butt got bigger before my belly did and he remarked that I need something back there to balance out the belly when it grows, otherwise I'll be walking around leaning way back all the time like his wife did when she was preggo. Ok, rub it in, she's got no butt, she was a famous ballet dancer and weighs 10 pounds soaking wet. Argh! (This by the way is someone I used to date. Argh, again.) Still, it was kind of funny...maybe he has a point...if my ass is big enough to support the baby weight in front maybe it will save my back.

Is anyone else craving milk? I'm not normally a huge fan, in fact I used to be vegan (quite happily, didn't ever miss dairy at all) but I'm drinking it by the half-gallon! Guess baby is in the bone-building phase! Unfortunately this makes me a little, uh, mucus-y. Ew.

CJ, how are you doing? Any sign? We're all on pins and needles here...
#26 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 06:21 PM

Ok so I posted and then realized that about 6 hours lapsed between when I started writing my post and when I actually posted it...during which time about 10 people posted again. So, CJ, my question is now pointless...thanks for the update, I'm glad I wasn't the only one wondering about you! Hang in there!
#27 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 06:26 PM

Grace - the butt thing is funny (to me, 'cause I started with a huge butt). It's actually not grown that much - I've been mostly all belly from the very beginning (22 weeks now, out off non-maternity pants by 10 weeks). But, I regularly joke that my butt is ballast for my belly! Now that I'm getting bigger, though, I am definitely feeling off-balance! I need to get some belly shots. Too bad I didn't do any 'pre' baby shots, because I normally have a fairly flat tummy so the contrast would have been funny.
#28 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 06:59 PM

Emily, thanks so much for the new thread! You're amazing with making our roster!! Go you! And welcome to the 3rd trimester! I'll be joining you tomorrow.

Dee, your belly shots are SO CUTE!

CJ, hang in there! Sorry you're so uncomfortable. Soon enough it'll all be over and you'll have your little one in your arms instead of on your bladder/cervix!

Pie, cute t-shirt! I was looking for a funny onesie and found this site: www.obeythebaby.com. Some funny stuff on there. My favorite is the onesie that says "I won't remember any of this"

minnow, sorry you're worried about money! Seems to be a common thing during pregnancy. Sorry you didn't get that job you wanted.. hopefully things will just fall into place for you! And I'm at the idea of you in jail with Paris Hilton! That would be way worse than regular jail!!

So I took the 3-hour glucose screen today. Ick. It wasn't horrible, but the 100g of glucose was a bit much. And the puking kid in the waiting room when I was feeling nauseous didn't help either. Had my 4 blood draws, went and got lunch, and then came home and crashed out. I never nap, but it was good to sleep for a bit.
#29 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 08:20 PM

thanks everyone for the kind thoughts! how funny to stalk the june ddc for news don't worry I will probably post here first! If I'm still pregnant sunday night I'll be sending out a request for some labor vibes for monday.

dee - yes your belly pics are awesome. Let's see 'em from you other ladies too!

Pie - omg ethiopian food would be soooooo good. It's like the one thing I can't find here in utah though. So I'm doing indian and mexican for spicy. but oh for some good east african food... Also, I would LOVE to see your book list. If anyone is in need of a good cry check out Mallika Chopra's '100 promises to my baby.' That will get you going.

minnow - hang in there on the money stuff. Of course you need shoes and clothes for teaching! I forgot to say YAY that your kitty came back. little rascal.

nesting... we spent a fair amount of time and $$ on the baby's room last March. Then I lost all motivation. In the last few days though I've been vacuuming, cooking, and even doing windows (!). Am hoping those are prelabor signs too.

I did do some professional nesting this spring, and I can understand the struggles some of your are having (replace 'finish dissertation' with 'getting positioned for tenure'). But that motivation is now totally gone too. Hard as it is, I do recommend trying your best to get a little bit done each day, but don't feel guilty about putting it down or not making progress. It will happen.

So acupuncture was weird but we'll see what happens. He took a look at my tongue and said wow, you must be constipated! Well yes I am thank you. So apparently some of those needles were aimed toward my digestive system. and he recommended an enema (ick). well, who wanted gory details??
#30 of 312 Old 06-01-2007, 09:08 PM

Emily, thanks for the new thread. I am really starting feel like a wierdo though, because I have yet to meet anybody else who's having twins. I'm happy that I get two... but I wish I had somebody to compare and contrast with (if that makes sense).

Dee, I love your belly!

CJ, I hope you get your baby soon. You must be anxious by now.

Goodness... it's Friday night and I'm so tired...

Mama to Aeden, : my little NICU grad and Conner and Liam () my precious twins. is due mid April!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page