Pregnant with #1 in our 30s September - Page 14 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#391 of 410 Old 09-27-2007, 04:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Natalia There are several of us on here who can relate to the stress of a newborn
I did alot of crying my first few days after the birth and I remained weepy (cried at the drop of a hat, especially when people were kind) for 2.5 weeks or so. Now that Benjamin is 3.5 weeks I am proud to say I haven't cried in at least 5 days! Woohoo.
So glad you are enjoying your little boy. I was in the same boat you were (wanting a daughter), but now that I have Benjamin it feels perfect. He is such a cute little guy, I wouldn't trade him for anything. Just watch out for the sprays during diaper changes - DH and I have both been gotten several times now
I also hear you on the boob thing. Mine are a ridiculous 34G and they are quite difficult to manage. However, I do think it make's nursing in the sidelying position easier. Benjamin and I have pretty much mastered it now (but he wasn't able to even try it until he was 2.5 weeks, he figured it out about 4-5 days later). Other people have do sidelying nursing differently, but this is what I do...

1). Place babe in bed on the side you want to nurse on (I nurse from the lower boob)
2). Lie in bed with a pillow at your back (but slightly tucked under you so that you can lean back slightly). You will also want a pillow for your head.
3). Put your lower arm straight out (or bent under the pillow under your head...just see what feels best for you). Use your upper arm to scoot you babe toward you but the butt or back.
4). Position the babe on his side so that his mouth is in line with your boob
5). Draw him in until he latches on....often we run into trouble with this step because Benjamin has a hard time getting the inital latch and drawing the nipple out. If necessary you can prop yourself up on your lower arm and aim the boob into the baby's mouth. Once he latches on you can try lowering yourself back down without breaking the latch. However, even if the latch is broken, the babe should be able to reattach once you are down.

As I said before, it took us a few days to figure this all out. I would try with him during the day at a time when he was hungry but not frantic. One day it just clicked Let us know how it goes.
#392 of 410 Old 09-27-2007, 07:46 PM - Thread Starter

I hate to sound like a broken record, but any volunteers for October threadkeeper? Anyone?

librarian mommy (34) to DD (2/08), expecting a BOY in early spring 2011
#393 of 410 Old 09-27-2007, 08:50 PM

Judy your pics are cute! I like "global expansion" to describe your tattoo.

Natalia it's great to hear from you - I was wondering how you're doing. You are amazing for handling the oxytocin-induced contractions without an epidural! Wow! I'm sorry you had such a tough time and ended up in the hospital. What do they do for excessive bleeding? Did you get a blood transfusion? I've heard they sometimes give a shot of pitocin to get the placenta out or to stop bleeding after it detaches (can't remember which) but since you were already on it I guess that wouldn't work. Baby blues must suck - I guess it's a huge hormonal soup like PMS on steriods or something. Glad you got out of the house with your adorable little guy. Hopefully you'll feel better very soon!

Emily
sorry you went through baby blues too.

I'm shopping for nursing bras now & looking for advice. Is 34/35 weeks the right time to buy them? I normally wear lightly padded bras so I don't announce to the world every time I'm cold. I can't find padded nursing bras without underwire except on the internet and I'm really hesitant to order a bra I haven't tried on. Do they make them mostly unpadded b/c you're wearing a bra pad all the time? Don't most women stop leaking at some point?

Ugh this whole nursing clothes thing is a bummer b/c I hadn't planned on spending money on more clothes after the maternity clothes. I have two nursing tanks that I plan on sleeping in, but nothing else. Do I really need nursing clothes at all? Will it make my life easier in general, or just at the beginning or what? Sigh. FYI there's a pretty good sale at gap.com on almost everything, including mat clothes and nursing PJs. Would PJs or regular tops be more of a priority on a limited budget? Sorry for all the questions!

Aimee, don't worry about finding the next threadkeeper. Someone usually steps up at the veeeery last minute. If no one does, I can do it.

Dee, mommy to Miss M 11/07 and little Miss I 5/10/10!
#394 of 410 Old 09-27-2007, 09:54 PM

dee: tops.
#395 of 410 Old 09-28-2007, 12:54 AM

Aimee, I'm afraid I don't know how to be a threadkeeper! I'm really computer illiterate and can't even handle doing a signature of my own, otherwise I'd do it. Unless it's not that complicated... if a dunce like me can do it, I will... what does it involve? Anyhow, that's why I haven't stepped up... I'm a classical musician. I swear, I'm living in the wrong century.

Natalia, wow, no pain meds with the oxytocin, you go! Jeez! Sorry the birth was so rough, I hope you're able to do some more processing so you feel better about it. Aidan is aDORable! Really cute! Good to know I might be a little weepy for a while after baby comes. I'll warn DH... he tends to worry. I think he's already worried about PPD with me, but I'm not. Well, not yet.

Dee, glad you're asking the questions about the nursing clothes. I have the same ones. Is your baby head-down? I'm 32 weeks now and he's still breech/transverse. I won't worry for a couple weeks, but I wish he'd turn already so I don't have to worry that I'll get worried that he's not turning, KWIM?
#396 of 410 Old 09-28-2007, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorGroover View Post
Aimee, don't worry about finding the next threadkeeper. Someone usually steps up at the veeeery last minute. If no one does, I can do it.
I was one who was waitin for the very last minute. As it is I don't check in every day, and my October has the potential to be very weird and hectic. I'd be more inclined to volunteer in November.

Mama to 3 year old DS and awaiting #2 in June
#397 of 410 Old 09-28-2007, 10:16 AM

I can do October. My boss is traveling for the first 3 weeks of the month, so work will be slow and I have will have time to do it.

I'm 19 weeks today, almost 1/2 way!!
#398 of 410 Old 09-28-2007, 10:35 AM - Thread Starter

Julia, don't worry, looks like Judy will be taking over. Thanks Judy!

Sorry if I sounded desperate--I just have a crazy October scheduled right now. My mom and MIL are coming up the same weekend (20th) to paint the nursery and sew/crochet pillows and a cushion for our built-in window seat. They have never really spent any time together--they just met once at the wedding. I think they will get along though. My SIL may be dropping in for a visit at any time. We have a big Oktoberfest party at my place one weekend, and then there is Halloween. Halloween is huge in my neighborhood. I gave out candy to 150 kids in the first hour last year!!!!! I know because I made out exactly 150 little bags of goodies. I had been warned previously of the quantity.
It is because my neighborhood is full of small row homes that are connected or really close together. We have kids from NJ (just across the river) and other neighborhoods that come to hit us up for candy, because they know they can load up faster. Also, our neighbors all sit out on the front steps rather than stay inside to speed things along. It is so much FUN! I can't wait until I can take my little one. We also hand out biscuits to the dogs.

I have a jam-packed weekend this time as well, so you might not hear much from me.

Have a wonderful weekend!

librarian mommy (34) to DD (2/08), expecting a BOY in early spring 2011
#399 of 410 Old 09-28-2007, 11:27 AM

Does anyone know how to reset my baby? I think she's set on Natalia's time. My doula said to take her out and sun her in the late afternoon yesterday. I did that and it did seem to help, but any other thoughts?

Natalia, I'm glad you checked in. I've been thinking about you. I'm so sorry your birth didn't go like you wanted. Please write as much here as helps you. Aidan is SO CUTE (and that t-shirt his dad is wearing made me giggle). We completely understand how tough it can be to deal with emotional stuff when you're sleep deprived. You're doing great. Did you enjoy the walk with the sling? It feels great to be outside after being inside for days. Go easy on yourself, and make sure you're taking your vitamins.

I haven't figured out the nursing clothes thing either. My favorite solution so far are my awesome maternity camisoles with wool pads inside. Around the house I wear plain spaghetti strap tanks with no pads, or t-shirts until they get too wet. My boobs don't leak as much as I'd feared because she nurses all the time. (Though when she unlatches herself it's like she turned on a faucet sometimes, it just keeps running out! Also, does anyone else think it's pretty funny to shoot your husband in the face with your breastmilk? Sorry.)

Also? My breastmilk makes my baby smell like Froot Loops.
#400 of 410 Old 09-28-2007, 11:31 AM

Natalia - sorry you have the baby blues. Sending hugs your way. Sounds like you had a rough time with the birth. Take some time to heal and enjoy your little one (he's adorable!).

Dee - I went through a lot of those same questions about nursing clothes. I have a few tops. I was fortunate though, and got most of them at a consignment store nearby, so they were pretty cheap. I just check in every few days and see what they have...
It was a pretty funny sight to see me in a clean suit, never mind trying to put it on. I had to wear an XL my last few weeks (I usually wear a Medium) and it was so long and big everywhere but the belly. They need to make maternity ones (they would work well for beer belly's too...)

Kripa - great to see you posting more often! How have you been doing - other than busy!

Emily - thanks for the side lying nursing advice. I printed it out and put it in my breastfeeding folder for future reference.

I had my 38 week appt last night. It went very well. Baby is finally anterior, which is exciting and explains why my back is bothering me less. Now it's just the waiting game...Oh, and my blood pressure actually went down. I think that was a result of not going to work yesterday! It's great to be home and not have to worry about going back to work in a few days. I was getting so tired spending close to 2.5 hours a day in the car (September traffic is horrid in Boston) and working so much.
#401 of 410 Old 09-28-2007, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~minnow~ View Post
Also, does anyone else think it's pretty funny to shoot your husband in the face with your breastmilk?
Puh-leeze, I can't WAIT to be able to do this. hehe

Jenn, good news about the baby being in position! Yay! Glad you don't have to deal with the traffic anymore. I hate traffic in DC, it's the one thing that can really stress me out. I've heard Boston is bad too.
#402 of 410 Old 09-28-2007, 12:30 PM

Newborn Essentials, Baby Minnow Edition. So what have we found that we used this first week?

Cloth stuff: Cloth dipes and wipes (see below), Gerber onesies in size "Justborn" (we don't snap them), lots of receiving blankets and prefolds as swaddles/burp cloths/bibs/bedpads, the SwaddleMe Designs swaddle blanket (larger than receiving blankets), little hats. I need lighter things to swaddle her in so I'm ordering muslin swaddle blankets for daytime. I wish I'd bought a wool pad for the bed BEFORE baby arrived.

I'm liking the Boppy both to help position her (though I'm insane and sometimes just pick her up and clap her to the boob wherever I am... she's very little so this is possible for now) and also to give her a place to be propped up on the bed, which she sometimes prefers to lying flat.

Lambskin: I'm creeped out by this but I also love it. I like to nap on it. Great for nakey time for baby (though I do usually put a prefold under her leaky parts).

Stretchy wrap and ring sling: I have a Hug a bub but it's like a Moby. Ring sling for me has more of a learning curve but as I figure it out I like it even more than the wrap. Baby gets all balled up in these but she was balled up for months and months so I guess it's all good.

Frozen maxi pads with witch hazel and sitz bath herbs in a peri bottle.

Postpartum support and Excellent Food: THIS IS SO IMPORTANT. I poo pooed the need for people bringing you food but it has been so important (and we only have a few people doing it so it's not like you need a ton... also, we don't know all the people doing it that well; they've just volunteered or been asked by people we do know). The best thing is that they bring complete meals, really healthy. Salads, greens, stuff from their gardens, in addition to whatever the dinner is. I am CERTAIN that main reason I haven't fallen into any of the wormholes of exhaustion is largely because I've had really healthy food and, after the first few days, realized I needed to make a point to keep taking my vitamins and fish oil. Also, if you can make a cheesecake in early labor, I highly recommend it.

Quote:
Is keeping up with cloth dipes overwhelming on top of everything else?
Not a bit! (To be fair, DP has so far done most of the laundry.) I'm so glad I had the dipes ready to go and the wash pattern figured out before the birth. We have a dozen used Kissaluvs 0 that were perfect when she was a tiny 6 pound baby. These came with Imse Vimse covers in newborn which we've also been using. I also bought a huge stack of wipes (like 50) from the Kissaluvs outlet -- they look like washcloths and we use them for everything: wipes, doublers, washcloths. We have some folded and wet in the wipes warmer. Kissluvs Lotion Potion in a spray bottle. Spray the butt, wipe it off, change the dipe, toss old dipe in the hanging diaper pail bag. (Occasional use of disposable wipe [seventh generation] for insurance against poo.) I was all about rinsing the dipes first but DP thinks it's unnecessary. We have a tiny bit of staining but it's very small and will probably sun out.

As she's getting a little bit bigger and wetting more, we are starting to use the Little Beetles size one (old size). Snap ones are working best for us (they seem to vary in size though) but the Snappi ones work good with wool covers. I'm pleased that she's growing into her Lana Wool Cover, which is EXCELLENT for keeping a ton of pee in without it leaking out onto my bed, which has happened with the non-wool covers (which also are a bit scratchy around the edges and leave red marks, but they do work well for all that).

We do wash diapers every single day (cold cycle, hot cycle, bit of detergent in each if dipes are very dirty, sometimes a bit of vinegar rinse, dry on medium in dryer, sun odd diaper on line), but it isn't hard. I almost wish I'd bought 2 dozen Kissaluvs except since she's already growing fatter and we aren't sure what will work best next, maybe it's fine to do it this way and wash the dipes every day.

PKU: I think I read this becomes accurate after 2-3 days. My midwife did it at 4 days. AT OUR HOSPITAL, if you leave before 24 hours you can request that a home nurse come to your house and do the PKU after 2-3 days; that way you don't have to stay around the hospital just to do the PKU. You all might check if they offer this at your hospital.
#403 of 410 Old 09-28-2007, 02:11 PM

Quote:
I'm shopping for nursing bras now & looking for advice. Is 34/35 weeks the right time to buy them? I normally wear lightly padded bras so I don't announce to the world every time I'm cold. I can't find padded nursing bras without underwire except on the internet and I'm really hesitant to order a bra I haven't tried on. Do they make them mostly unpadded b/c you're wearing a bra pad all the time? Don't most women stop leaking at some point?
Nursing bras...you might want to buy one or two now, but from what understand you really need to wait until your milk supply is established to get an accurate size. I had one Bravado bra that I bought during pregnancy (it's a flexible size bra, so I wasn't too worried about sizing, I knew my boobs would be huge), but to be honest I don't really wear it that often. I am MUCH preferring the nursing tank tops. Even though they do not provide the greatest support, I LOVE that they cover my stomach when I nurse. I am actually shopping around for nursing bras now (because at some point I WILL want to wear a real bra and go out in public like a normal human being) and have found that I really like THIS SITE for online ordering (plus they have my special needs sizes). Shipping for each item is only $1 and returns are very easy. I know some women do wear underwire while nursing, but so far I've been too chicken to try it (the last thing I want to do at this point is create a problem with my boobs or milk supply).

As for leaking - I only leak now after a shower or if I've gone too long without pumping or nursing (3-4 hours seems to be my max and if he doesn't feed on both boobs, I can end up leaking). I wear nursing pads sometimes (like when I am going out in public), but otherwise, I just mop it up with a burp cloth and stick the babe on the boob

Quote:
I have two nursing tanks that I plan on sleeping in, but nothing else.
OMG this is one of the funniest things I have read in awhile. I also had two nursing tanks that I planned on sleeping in. Ha ha. What a joke. After your milk comes in you will find that between leaking and having baby spit up (and the occassional diaper blow out), you may need two nursing tanks per DAY. If you are going to spend money on aything right now, please buy more nursing tanks. I currently have 6 and I do laundry every 4 days (we are not CDing...but we need to do the wash that often to keep us in burp cloths, blankets, baby clothes, and nursing tanks for momma). I had two nursing nightgowns I purchased during pregnancy, but they are not useful AT ALL unles I wear a nursing bra underneath because I DO leak if I don't have pressure (from a nursing tank or a bra) on my boobs
#404 of 410 Old 09-29-2007, 12:38 AM

i find cds hard to keep up with and i'm washing just the covers (have service). :
#405 of 410 Old 09-29-2007, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace24 View Post
Is your baby head-down? I'm 32 weeks now and he's still breech/transverse. I won't worry for a couple weeks, but I wish he'd turn already so I don't have to worry that I'll get worried that he's not turning, KWIM?
Julia I don't know whether she's head-down or not, but I think she is b/c I feel hiccups near my right hip. I was going to ask my doc at my last appointment but forgot. Oh well. It's not worth worrying about, seriously, b/c they can turn at any time from what I hear. I think too much sometimes, so if I knew she was head-down I would worry that she'd turn breech. :

Judy hooray for being almost halfway! Thanks for hosting next months thread too!

Lane OMG I can't wait to squirt my DH with breastmilk either! How funny! I love that your baby smells like Froot Loops too - I always tell DH that our babies will be so adorable that we'll want to eat them. If they smell like Froot Loops they'll have no chance! Thanks so much for the newborn essentials rundown. It's good to know that the cloth dipes aren't overwhelming and you can make do with 12 if you wash every day. I'm relieved that I have a lot of the stuff you mentioned, like a swaddle blanket, pad for bed, wrap to wear baby, etc. You may have inspired to me to feed my freezer too, since I probably won't have anyone bringing me food. I might steal the cheesecake labor project too.

Jenn yay I'm so glad your baby is in position! Great to hear that the blood pressure is down and back hurts less too. Are you totally ready and waiting on the baby or are you finishing up last minute stuff? Thanks for reminding me that I might find nursing stuff at the consignment store. I have one set of nursing PJs that I got months ago from a consignment store in my hometown. There's ONE store here that sells secondhand mat clothes - I'll have to dig through the disorganized rack to see if there are any nursing clothes mixed in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dctexan View Post
I also had two nursing tanks that I planned on sleeping in. Ha ha. What a joke. After your milk comes in you will find that between leaking and having baby spit up (and the occassional diaper blow out), you may need two nursing tanks per DAY.
Emily thanks for the advice & links to nursing bra websites. Yeah I knew I needed at least 4 nursing tanks if I planned on wearing them constantly. I'm just so cheap that it hurts to spend the money all at once! Now target.com says that they'll ship "in 2 to 6 weeks" - gah! I'm due in 5 weeks! Guess I'll have to hit up my local Target again ASAP.

Holy cankles batman! Is it normal to have my feet and ankles swell up huge over the course of 2 days? I walked a lot on Wednesday but wasn't uncomfortable. Thursday evening my ankles were a little puffy. Friday morning I had elephant feet. Are they going to stay like this until the baby comes? I've been doing all the right stuff yesterday and today - ice water soak, elevated feet, drinking lots of water, wearing compression hose. They're less swollen after being horizontal all night but wow - I outgrew my flip flops. It's not pitting edema and AFAIK my blood pressure if fine, it's just ugly and uncomfortable. I'm SO bloated now too - I've gained 8.5 pounds in 2 weeks and I'm sure most of that is water. At least I hope it is! I was doing so well for the past month or so and now I feel like I've hit a wall. Even the baby's movements aren't very comfortable sometimes. I feel like I'm wearing a fat suit, like Gwyneth Paltrow in Shallow Hal. Elizabeth I know you said that I want my baby fully cooked but I'm starting to think that any time now would be good. :

#406 of 410 Old 09-29-2007, 12:50 PM

Lane, thanks so much for the newborn essentials tutorial. Really helpful to hear what works for everyone. Made me realize I need cloth wipes still! I've gone from wanting to CD right away, to wanting to use sposies for a couple weeks, then wanting to use a service even though we already bought a NB size CD stash, and now I'm back to wanting to CD right away cuz I orderd some sewing stuff online and want to make them now.

Dee... sorry you're so uncomfortable, me too. The swelling is no fun. I haven't worn my wedding ring in a couple of weeks and the silver band we got as a replacement (size bigger) gave me hives (sensitive skin). So now I look like my baby daddy left me. I do have some swelling in my feet and legs (by the way, does swimming help you? I think it helps me) but my most uncomfortable thing so far is the pelvic pain. I keep saying to DH, "My Vajay jay hurts!" It's getting worse by the day, to the point that every time I get up in the night to pee I curse all the way to the bathroom and all the way back, til I'm settled on my body pillow again. Augh. It's really excruciating. 8 weeks to go, really? Are we sure?

So my DDC had a little gift swap and the mama who drew my name sent me all this homemade stuff... a homemade sleep gown with the covers over the hands, and a Very Baby AIO dipe that she made. It totally got me on a sewing kick again! So I ordered the VB pattern and some material and can't wait for it to come! I know the AIO's take a while to dry, but I think I will start with those and then move on to pockets. I'm getting more restless the closer I get to the end of the pregnancy, so this will give me something to do rather than lying on the couch jiggling my legs constantly (anyone else have the restless leg thing? I hate it!)

In other news, here's how little it takes for a violinist to have to miss work: the skin on my left fingers is a little dry, and it split in just the right place on the tip of my finger, so I can't play and just HAD to call in sick all day. I didn't plan it this way, but I have to say it works well for me cuz it's a double rehearsal I'm missing (6.5 hours of playing, augh) and my mom is coming in tonight so now I have time to prepare her room. Really was hoping to save all my sick days for the very end of the pregnancy, but there you go.

Have a great day everyone!
#407 of 410 Old 09-30-2007, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Holy cankles batman! Is it normal to have my feet and ankles swell up huge over the course of 2 days? I walked a lot on Wednesday but wasn't uncomfortable. Thursday evening my ankles were a little puffy. Friday morning I had elephant feet. Are they going to stay like this until the baby comes? I've been doing all the right stuff yesterday and today - ice water soak, elevated feet, drinking lots of water, wearing compression hose. They're less swollen after being horizontal all night but wow - I outgrew my flip flops. It's not pitting edema and AFAIK my blood pressure if fine, it's just ugly and uncomfortable. I'm SO bloated now too - I've gained 8.5 pounds in 2 weeks and I'm sure most of that is water. At least I hope it is! I was doing so well for the past month or so and now I feel like I've hit a wall. Even the baby's movements aren't very comfortable sometimes. I feel like I'm wearing a fat suit, like Gwyneth Paltrow in Shallow Hal. Elizabeth I know you said that I want my baby fully cooked but I'm starting to think that any time now would be good. :
Aw Dee. I was in the EXACT same position as you. Over a two week period I gained 8 lbs and my feet were so so SO swollen. Midwife said it was all water and that she wasn't worried (BP was fine). By the time I went into labor I looked like a bloated tick - it was NOT pretty. The good news is that at 4 week PP I have lost 32 lbs (of course I gained 50 : ) so everyone thinks look great As I recall, most of the swelling was gone by 7 days PP (I have never been so happy to see the bones in my feet. I truly missed them). Hang in there, you are soooo close! I cannot wait for you to meet your babe!
#408 of 410 Old 09-30-2007, 12:06 PM

just a note to the nursing and soon-to-be nursing: fenugreek works

I'm amazed, I'm taking about 5 mg/day (10 caplets) and noticed a big change in supply, almost immediately. I also just started pumping at least once on the days I'm with her (during the AM nap) - the extra is enough to get her through the days I'm not here without me having to pump myself dry late in the afternoon right before I come home. anyway, just letting you know.

It's good timing b/c I'm about to venture out for my first field work next week. Quite a production: my mom is flying out to stay with ella in a hotel, and I'm going to have to figure out how to pump behind a shrub or something (oil company reps and students will be with me). should be interesting.

OH and I mentioned starting a faculty mom's group awhile ago. It finally happened and was GREAT! I've been at the university for 5 years and have never met so many female faculty, much less other moms. Potlucks, playgroups, and advocacy are planned, I just hope we can keep the momentum. Ironic how we are some of the busiest people on campus trying to start a new group.

sleep, still working on that.
#409 of 410 Old 10-01-2007, 09:45 AM

Julia I'm sorry you're uncomfortable too. Thanks for commiserating! I haven't worn my wedding ring since May so I know how you feel kinda naked without it. I don't get those shooting vajay-jay pains very often but it sucks when I do. Maybe you're carrying lower than I am. I definitely know my baby's dropping though, b/c I had thigh pain for the first time last week. I've also doubled my nighttime bathroom trips. : I'm confused about what to do for newborn/small dipes too - I'm so jealous that you can sew! I hope your mom's visit is going well.

Emily OMG I think you just told me that I'm gonna stay bloated until I deliver. Oh my. On the positive side, my ankles are more recognizable now after taking it easy over the weekend. I just still have so much to do! My feet are still swollen and I'll probably be wearing compression hose every day now. At least the weather is cooling off. Congrats on losing so much weight! Wish Benjamin a happy 1 month birthday from me.

CJ it's good to know that fenugreek is working for you & you worked out a way to pump a little extra. Yay! I'm glad your university mothers group is coming together too, that's wonderful. Good luck pumping behind shrubs - I'd love pics!

#410 of 410 Old 10-01-2007, 10:02 AM

OCTOBER THREAD UP!

Click here!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page