Its stinky TMI - Page 11 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#301 of 568 Old 11-26-2007, 11:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by look11 View Post
You're killing me! I was given the Amish Friendship Bread starter a few weeks ago and have been making it and passing it around ever since. My friends and I have noticed the husbands are freaked out by it. I just read your post to DH and we HOWLED!

Now, I've been following this thread since the beginning, thinking, "oh, tee-hee, these poor ladies and their stinky vaginas... thank goodness that's not ME." Well, the stench has hit. Every time I hit the toilet it smells like cat pee or something. Guess I got what I deserve. Glad I only have another month or so, but then I keep reading and am reminded of the "road kill effect" that happens after birth. Charming. That and the thrush that lasted 10 months before. VERY sexy. *sigh*
Bread starter! I couldn't remember what it was called! That stuff sat and bubbled on my counter for so long. I forget what we had to do, like squish it around or something? Gosh, gross stuff. Have you actually eaten some? Maybe that's what's causing your stinky yoni? Just a thought...
#302 of 568 Old 11-26-2007, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MmeMuffin View Post
I had discharge getting all over my pubes and totally stiffening them, and copious showering/washing still wouldn't get it all out, and even when it did it'd just come back within a matter of hours. Seriously, my pubes look like I smeared glue all over them and then let 5 men ejaculate on me and then left it all to dry. BLEGH!

OMG I can't quit laughing!!!! That is so vile.

Mama to (DS 7) and (DD 5), wife to DH

#303 of 568 Old 11-27-2007, 01:19 AM

blech.... god I love you guys. I think this ddc is the only thing getting my sanely (kind of) through this pregnancy.

I shower twice a day. I, like Mme Muffin am a sporadic at best hair remover. I actually LIKE my armpit hair. It's soft and fluffy and damnit, I don't really care what anyone else thinks. My wife thinks it's hysterical that her little femmy wife runs around with curly pits cuz it totally freaks out EVERYONE in Indiana. I woke up at 3 am the other day to pee (again for the 9000000th time that day) and realized that my arm pits had reached dead animal stinkiness status somehow. I FREAKED out and started sobbing and shaved my arm pits. I then realized that my yoni was also gross and shaved that. Now, I still smell bad, I have nicks on my pits AND yoni and I itch. BAH.

rainbow1284.gifQueer Mama to Lulu (01-09-02) and Liam (11-29-07)  We're an urban crunchy, Portland, OR dwelling,  selectivevax.gif,asl.gif,lactivist.gif,cd.gif,nocirc.gif,sewmachine.gif, trekkie.gifvbac.gif kind of family.
#304 of 568 Old 11-27-2007, 01:37 AM

I heart you guys. :

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
#305 of 568 Old 11-27-2007, 02:02 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiTwist View Post
blech.... god I love you guys. I think this ddc is the only thing getting my sanely (kind of) through this pregnancy.

I shower twice a day. I, like Mme Muffin am a sporadic at best hair remover. I actually LIKE my armpit hair. It's soft and fluffy and damnit, I don't really care what anyone else thinks. My wife thinks it's hysterical that her little femmy wife runs around with curly pits cuz it totally freaks out EVERYONE in Indiana. I woke up at 3 am the other day to pee (again for the 9000000th time that day) and realized that my arm pits had reached dead animal stinkiness status somehow. I FREAKED out and started sobbing and shaved my arm pits. I then realized that my yoni was also gross and shaved that. Now, I still smell bad, I have nicks on my pits AND yoni and I itch. BAH.
I'm pretty hairy, too. My hair on my legs is fine and blonde, and it grows about 1/4" every 6 months, so I just leave that be 99% of the time. And the pits? Who cares!

AP Mom to 5 knit.gifhomeschool.giftoddler.gif

#306 of 568 Old 11-27-2007, 05:06 AM

Quote:

I'm sorry you had to go through that! My yoni needs a trim so bad-but DP is doing so much for me right now because of my hip pain that I can't ask her for that. So I'm just stuck with yeti yoni. Normally I'm meticulous about shaving the armpit hair, and the legs-but lately I just don't feel like it... Actually I'm a little jealous that you were able to shave your yoni! I'm afraid to as I haven't seen it in months!

Karen, mother to a wonderful active three year old.
#307 of 568 Old 11-27-2007, 09:45 AM

i'm so glad that some of our non-stinky members have a real reason to read this thread: they're stinky now too!!!

stink loves company, you know.
#308 of 568 Old 11-27-2007, 11:00 AM

Not that my nine months pregnant body isn't capable of stinking all on its own, but the start of my stink coincided with the start of vaginal EPO use. Anybody else notice that EPO=stink?

Or is it just me after all?

Lynn, single lesbian mama to All Mighty Iris 12/10/07
#309 of 568 Old 11-27-2007, 04:32 PM

I just had my 36 week check and my OB checked my cervix and did the Group B test. Yeah, I was hoping that he was holding his breath while he was down there. I showered right before I left the house and I used a femine wipe before I climbed up on the table. I could still smell myself. WOOOWEEE am I stinky!!
#310 of 568 Old 11-27-2007, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlsizemore View Post
I just had my 36 week check and my OB checked my cervix and did the Group B test. Yeah, I was hoping that he was holding his breath while he was down there. I showered right before I left the house and I used a femine wipe before I climbed up on the table. I could still smell myself. WOOOWEEE am I stinky!!
I peed on the table right before that test! Made it even stinkier, if that's possible!

:
#311 of 568 Old 11-27-2007, 08:38 PM - Thread Starter

I found a pube on my underbelly. :
#312 of 568 Old 11-27-2007, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeej View Post
I peed on the table right before that test! Made it even stinkier, if that's possible!

:

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
#313 of 568 Old 11-27-2007, 10:22 PM

Quote:

yOU ARE SO FUNNY!!

I am a complusive hair shaver, I hate the way hair feels when it rubs against my clothes I shave my legs and armpits daily sometimes 2x hair drives me nuts, I wish it didn.t just think about how much time I waste in the shower shaving!!! As for the Yoni ever since puberty I have always been a very WET in the down there region girl so I always worried about oder so i been shaving the Yoni bald for 15 years or so I can do it by feel not sight now I have done it so often ( shave daily when not preggo) I do however only shave the Yoni once a week being preggo, its funny cuz I hate hair on my body soooooooooooo much but DH is Lebanese and is soooooooooooo incredibly hairy its rediculiuos!!

Betsy, Mommy to DS (10) DD (4) DS (2) and DS (1)
#314 of 568 Old 11-29-2007, 10:18 PM

So apparently some time last night I threw off all the covers b/c I was hot. This morning DH woke me up asking if I smelled that noxious odor. He thought something had died under out bed and he was trying to find it. Yeah...it wasn't a dead animal..It was just me. I beat him to the shower this am. :/

Come on Tuesday...just 5 more days::
#315 of 568 Old 11-30-2007, 05:52 PM

I read this thread about once a week because I like to let the replies sort of stack up. It's a great read that way. But jeez, I cannot be doing this at work. I practically just gave myself a hernia trying not to laugh out loud, between the amish friendship bread, the crunchy pubes and the dear little child begging, "Mama, please don't fart on me." I'm supposed to be writing about municipal annexation right now. This is so much better.

Jen, journalist, policy wonk, and formerly a proud single mama to my sweet little man Cyrus, born at home Dec. 2007 . Now married to my Incredibly Nice Guy and new mama to baby Arthur.
#316 of 568 Old 11-30-2007, 06:13 PM

OMG I'm here from November DDC because my baby is never coming out and I can't get past page 1 of this thread because I'm laughing so hard my belly hurts.
#317 of 568 Old 11-30-2007, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogamama74 View Post
OMG I'm here from November DDC because my baby is never coming out and I can't get past page 1 of this thread because I'm laughing so hard my belly hurts.
well you know what ina may says - laughter may aid dialation!

maybe the stinky TMI is our secret weapon to kick start labor!!!
#318 of 568 Old 11-30-2007, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintonhillmama View Post
maybe the stinky TMI is our secret weapon to kick start labor!!!
*rereads the whole thread while eating pineapple, spicy chili, having sex and drinking EPO*
#319 of 568 Old 11-30-2007, 11:32 PM

My stink factor is going up by the day. Last night I was hanging out on the couch with DH and couldn't relax because all I could smell was myself- and I was even sitting next to the tart burner! I wasn't able to shower right away because my dad was showering and used all the hot water. So this morning I go into the shower. I wash my underarms and shave them. And they STILL smell. I wound up having to wash them like 5 times to get rid of the smell to my satisfaction.

Maybe my body is making sure that I don't go early by keeping my baby in with the threat of having to smell me once she's born!
#320 of 568 Old 11-30-2007, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva Mama View Post
*rereads the whole thread while eating pineapple, spicy chili, having sex and drinking EPO*
oh i so wish i could have sex :

my hemmorhoids are getting so bad that even when i wipe 5 or more times i end up with streaks in my undies. :
#321 of 568 Old 12-01-2007, 12:08 AM
Banned

OK, so tonight I kept saying to DH, "The dog STINKS!" "WTF? Why is she so smelly?" etc. And then I realized the dog was outside. And the smell was me. :
#322 of 568 Old 12-01-2007, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheBear View Post
and she suggested I keep my knees together as much as possible--when sitting, sleeping, etc.

Oh, NOW she tells me! Damn, if I'd only kept them together NINE MONTHS AGO, I'd not be having this problem!
laughup:

Mama to 3 year old DS and awaiting #2 in June
#323 of 568 Old 12-01-2007, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk_heidi View Post
oh i so wish i could have sex
So do I. DH and I are usualy too tired by the time we even see each other after DS is asleep. It's me and my B.O.B.

Oh no... can a vibrator shake my baby's head?
#324 of 568 Old 12-01-2007, 01:49 AM

Quote:
So do I. DH and I are usualy too tired by the time we even see each other after DS is asleep. It's me and my B.O.B.

Oh no... can a vibrator shake my baby's head?

The way things are going, I will need a recommendation on which one to get for myself too!!!!!!!!!!
#325 of 568 Old 12-01-2007, 05:27 AM

OK since this is the TMI thread-the resident lesbian will share: Vibrators ROCK!!!

Google The Rabbit-you will never regret that purchase!

Karen, mother to a wonderful active three year old.
#326 of 568 Old 12-01-2007, 05:47 AM

Location: back in the GREAT state of Minnesota! oh how i have missed you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MmeMuffin View Post
I said the EXACT same thing. But I also can barely reach my own ass, so... Also, I'm jealous that you're a poop machine. Poop is a big struggle over here, resulting in much constipation frustration. Okay, how's this for TMI? Yesterday I could NOT get this poop out. It felt like it was sideways - like the long part was laying across and thus I couldn't get it out. All I could think was... "My poo is transverse and I can't get it to turn." It took me 45 minutes. At least I had a really good book...

I fart all the time, pregnant or not, but the smell is WAY WORSE now. My husband will cheerfully tell me how "rank" or "rancid" they are. "Ew, babe! It smells like your farts are AGED! Like the baby is kicking farts out of you that have been there for TEN YEARS!!!" Thanks babe, I love you too.

I'm glad you guys all feel smelly too because I feel gross and meant to post a thread but kept forgetting. I am no longer alone in my shame. Well, maybe I will be now after this particular post, but... whatever.
i so do not belong here but this made me sorry had to post bye now

Your life doesnât change by the man whos elected. If your loved by someone you can't be rejected... decide what to be and go be it! If your a caged bird brake in and demand that somebody free it.
#327 of 568 Old 12-01-2007, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expectantmami View Post
OK since this is the TMI thread-the resident lesbian will share: Vibrators ROCK!!!

Google The Rabbit-you will never regret that purchase!
I'm a fan o the Hitachi Magic Wand. But seriously, I worry about putting a virbator on baby's head n frightening baby out o position. Who do you ask about that???? Someone should do a study. Think I could get funding?

At this point, it's not a vibrator. It's an evening primrose applicator :P
#328 of 568 Old 12-01-2007, 08:08 AM

Quote:
I'm a fan o the Hitachi Magic Wand. But seriously, I worry about putting a virbator on baby's head n frightening baby out o position. Who do you ask about that???? Someone should do a study. Think I could get funding?

#329 of 568 Old 12-01-2007, 10:02 AM

Quote:
I worry about putting a virbator on baby's head n frightening baby out o position. Who do you ask about that???? Someone should do a study. Think I could get funding?

yes, ladies, i think we've officially "gone there"! will no topic be left untouched by the stinky thread?!

unless you're sticking the vibrator into your cervix:, i think it's probably ok.

and just think of it as an in-utero massage chair from the sharper image or something!
#330 of 568 Old 12-01-2007, 10:23 AM - Thread Starter

talking about toys is against the ua. i know cause i have gotten in trouble for it multiple times. just an fyi

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page