Its stinky TMI - Page 16 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#451 of 568 Old 12-08-2007, 03:07 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Yeah it really sucks when you have 2 pairs of pants-one in the wash. And you pee through the other. With dh right there. "I'm just going to go change into boxers in this freezing weather because...I'm hot?" :

AP Mom to 5 knit.gifhomeschool.giftoddler.gif

#452 of 568 Old 12-08-2007, 03:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittywitty View Post
Yeah it really sucks when you have 2 pairs of pants-one in the wash. And you pee through the other. With dh right there. "I'm just going to go change into boxers in this freezing weather because...I'm hot?" :
dp, ever the comedian, knows it's time to cut the jokey-jokes when I breathlessly say "STOP!", because if he goes any farther, I'm probably going to have to change.
Last week, it was too late, and as I struggled up from the couch (still laughing and suffering the consequences), he said, "did you pee yourself?" Like it is the most normal thing in the world for your significant other to regularly wet her pants.
The first time I really wet myself I had been laughing, then immediately lost it and started sobbing. That's when the understanding developed that one word was all it would take to shut dp up
He regularly says "I can't wait til you're not pg anymore so I can follow up on my jokes! And poke (aka tickle) your ribs again!" I miss the tickling too, strange as that may sound

Mama to DS (12/11/07) and partner to DH (08/08). Expecting #2 late November 2011!
#453 of 568 Old 12-08-2007, 05:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionnakay View Post
I've never been a serial sneezer - until the moment I was standing naked, 9 months pregnant, and panty linerless. I need to wash the area rug now.
#454 of 568 Old 12-10-2007, 05:28 AM

WHY do I bother with tp anymore? My hands have had more pee on them in the past few days than in the last 2 years of diaper changes! As I got out DH's trimmer, I chanted "hey hey- ho ho- this yeti yoni's got to go." But still, the magic pee manages to discintegrate any tp to come within 5 inches of it.

:stinky
#455 of 568 Old 12-10-2007, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MmeMuffin View Post
Nothing can deter this cat from snuggles when he's in the mood - seriously, NOTHING. He came over, purring, and then took a whiff, glared at me, and RAN from the room and wouldn't come near me again. Once I showered, I was fair game. What does THAT say?
#456 of 568 Old 12-12-2007, 07:15 PM

If this isn't TMI, I don't know what is.

And I don't know what possesses me to post it on teh interwebz, but I just feel the need to share this with y'all.

For the past week or so, I've been using garlic suppositories at night alternated with tea tree oil tampons during the day to try and beat the BV, as directed by my midwife. And the first time I did the garlic, I couldn't find it to take it out... assumed it came out in a nighttime pee. Since then I've been sewing thread through the cloves as insurance.

So today at lunch I decided not to replace the tea tree tampon, to let
the old vagina relax a bit. Just now I went pee and there was a *plop*
- and I was stunned to witness the First Garlic Clove at the bottom of
the toilet bowl! It was a little golden brown, but intact and very
well-preserved. Then I had a gigantic poop.

1) does this mean I have a freakishly cavernously long vaginal canal
that no baby's head will be able to travel through safely/within a
reasonable amount of time?

2) conversely, does the passing of the First Clove signify a sudden
increased tendency to push out foreign objects, indicating an imminent
labor?

3) what else could be stuck up there, I wonder?

lover of K partners.gif mom to S superhero.gifb.12/07  and C joy.gifb.6/11

#457 of 568 Old 12-12-2007, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wake_up View Post

I think it's fairly normal. I know I've heard other people talk about that happening. I always put some floss through mine with a needle so I can find it. Digging those suckers out hurts!

#458 of 568 Old 12-13-2007, 12:53 AM

Oh, man! That's hilarious! What else, indeed? A gold mine would be a cool discovery....

I got a question: I haven't really had any major problems with constipation at all this pg....just a couple days here and there, but easily resolved, KWIM? And, for the last couple weeks, I've been quite loosey goosey, LOL! But yesterday and today, I've been soooooo stopped up!

But when I do go, it's not hard like constipation, it's just as soft as it has been--just hard to get anything out, if that makes sense. I have the urge, but not much comes of it.

Could this be because the baby is so low? Maybe pressing on my sphincter or something? Is that possible?

Sarah, Queen of Hearts, raising a Full House with Michael, King of my Heart!
DS (2/02), DD (3/04), DS (1/06), DD (12/07), and DS (3/10)
~~*~~Not your typical Pastor's Wife!~~*~~
#459 of 568 Old 12-13-2007, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheBear View Post
But yesterday and today, I've been soooooo stopped up!

But when I do go, it's not hard like constipation, it's just as soft as it has been--just hard to get anything out, if that makes sense. I have the urge, but not much comes of it.

Could this be because the baby is so low? Maybe pressing on my sphincter or something? Is that possible?
No answer for you, but once again I am right there with ya. I attributed mine to the fact that my hubby stopped making my fruit shakes which was how I got my daily flax...but your explanation is probably closer to reality...especially since he stopped making my shakes many weeks ago and this has just been the last couple days just like you.

Mama to 3 year old DS and awaiting #2 in June
#460 of 568 Old 12-13-2007, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Stick some coal in there...maybe a diamond will fall out!

Mama to E (12/07) and M (01/11). homebirth.jpg
#461 of 568 Old 12-13-2007, 01:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Oh, man! That's hilarious! What else, indeed? A gold mine would be a cool discovery....

I got a question: I haven't really had any major problems with constipation at all this pg....just a couple days here and there, but easily resolved, KWIM? And, for the last couple weeks, I've been quite loosey goosey, LOL! But yesterday and today, I've been soooooo stopped up!

Come over to my house and I'll share my stomach bug/diarrhea germs with you. You'll never want to poop again.
#462 of 568 Old 12-13-2007, 01:57 AM

Did I mention that dd was up all night last night vomiting? And she's threatening to do so again tonight, although all is quiet for the moment.

And ds2 has had atrocious diapers today--the kind that stink you out of house and home and leave a charred spot on the walls! The kind of stench that nothing can remove!

So, all told, I hope you'll understand if I choose to pass on your invitation! What we've got over here is close enough for me!!

#463 of 568 Old 12-13-2007, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreThanApplesauce View Post
Stick some coal in there...maybe a diamond will fall out!
Nah, I've definitely been neglecting my Kegels way too much for the whole coal/diamond thing to work...

lover of K partners.gif mom to S superhero.gifb.12/07  and C joy.gifb.6/11

#464 of 568 Old 12-13-2007, 02:20 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Quote:
Your story reminds me of the time in college when I accidentally inserted a tampon without taking the old one out...and didn't notice it until two of them came out

Mama to DS1 (12/07), DS2 (4/11), and DD (6/22/14)
Finally diagnosed with APS after 3 s (11/09, 3/10, 7/13)
#465 of 568 Old 12-13-2007, 06:18 AM

Quote:

That's my problem (see my constipation/prune juice thread). I was given the advice to take EPO. I'll poop and get tiny little soft things...

Karen, mother to a wonderful active three year old.
#466 of 568 Old 12-13-2007, 12:05 PM

I ate too much rice the other day and it didn't come out till 4am this morning. After chugging water and hot tea a little while ago... well right now I'm thankful for laptop+wifi so I can type while on the toilet. :P
#467 of 568 Old 12-13-2007, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Did I mention that dd was up all night last night vomiting? And she's threatening to do so again tonight, although all is quiet for the moment.

And ds2 has had atrocious diapers today--the kind that stink you out of house and home and leave a charred spot on the walls! The kind of stench that nothing can remove!

So, all told, I hope you'll understand if I choose to pass on your invitation! What we've got over here is close enough for me!!

#468 of 568 Old 12-14-2007, 12:53 AM

Quote:

There's a time and a place for everything, and those viruses are, in my opinion, the time and place for sposies. : :

Rynna, Mama to Bean (8), Boobah (6), Bella (4) and Bear (2)
#469 of 568 Old 12-14-2007, 02:20 AM

Bwahahahahaaa!!! I love you for that! Especially since I went into disposable mode about a week ago.....disposable diapers and paper plates until January! And not one bit : about it! :

Okay, maybe one tiny bit.... but it's something I need to do for a short time, so I'll just be glad the virus happened along when it did!

PS....FTR, the new baby will get cloth when s/he decides to come out.....if that makes any difference to him/her....come out come out where ever you are! Olly olly oxen free!

#470 of 568 Old 12-17-2007, 06:22 AM

Spicy Indian curry is now banned from this household! (as well as spicy burritos) The stench of the aftermath is enough to lay a city down to the ground! Both Hubby and I were soooo gassy and stinky that we made each other's eyes burn!

So spicy foods are out for natural induction....wonder what I'll smell like after eating a bazillion pineapples?

Karin, Wife to Dear Sweet English Husband~Soon to be Legally American. Mom to Zach~13, Lily~9, Alex~2, and Izzy or Zeke arriving July 2010! Living a life full of LOVE!
#471 of 568 Old 12-17-2007, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzardbits View Post
So spicy foods are out for natural induction....wonder what I'll smell like after eating a bazillion pineapples?
A men's room in hawaii :
#472 of 568 Old 12-17-2007, 11:23 AM

BOY is it stinky! Can someone tell me why my vagina smells like male cat spray?? What the heck does THAT mean? It comes and goes, but last night it could knock you over. It's not an infection type smell... I guess it's really more ammonia? WTF?
#473 of 568 Old 12-21-2007, 11:14 AM

bumping this up for some July Ladies who are just discovering their stink!

Welcome to the smell....

Oh and by the way....a week of bloody show :Puke IS NASTY!!!!

Karin, Wife to Dear Sweet English Husband~Soon to be Legally American. Mom to Zach~13, Lily~9, Alex~2, and Izzy or Zeke arriving July 2010! Living a life full of LOVE!
#474 of 568 Old 12-21-2007, 11:27 AM - Thread Starter

LOL.

I was wondering how all our PPD ladies are doing?

At the moment, if I lost my mucous plug, it would actually get stuck and I wouldn't know it.

Ewwwww....

This thread is Hot.
#475 of 568 Old 12-21-2007, 01:02 PM

I avoided most of the stink during pregnancy. I'm making up for it now, though. Man, lochia is foul!!! I can't wait for this to stop. I'm trying to cut the smell with some lavender EO, but I'm afraid I will have that disgusting association for the rest of my life. Ah well, I'm willing to take that chance. Blech.

Lynn, single lesbian mama to All Mighty Iris 12/10/07
#476 of 568 Old 12-21-2007, 03:29 PM

1. All I could think about in the days post-partum was this thread and how you ladies were NOT KIDDING. PP stink is ATROCIOUS. I almost barfed on myself each time I went to the bathroom. BLEGH!

2. One time I had a really bad YI (story of my life) and I inserted a clove of garlic to treat it as usual. The next morning I couldn't find it and assumed it fell out on its own and I hadn't noticed. Over the next couple weeks I had a pap smear and lots of sex. I was on Nuvaring at this time and at the pap my gyno said she had never seen a Nuva in action but that it looked way diff than she expected. So, 2-3 weeks after the garlic insertion, I was peeing, and suddenly felt something slipping out of my vagina. "OH NO! MY RING!" I thought... nope. An old-ass clove of garlic slipped right out and into the toilet. No WONDER I smelled so weird after sex each time.....

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
#477 of 568 Old 12-21-2007, 03:34 PM - Thread Starter

oh god!!! Was it moldy or anything? yuck!
#478 of 568 Old 12-21-2007, 04:03 PM

No... but it was brown, covered in vag-juices, and REALLY old-looking. I actually showed it to my husband (back when we were still engaged, aw) because it was so weird. He thought it was HILARIOUS. And gross.

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
#479 of 568 Old 12-21-2007, 04:15 PM

Quote:
1. All I could think about in the days post-partum was this thread and how you ladies were NOT KIDDING. PP stink is ATROCIOUS. I almost barfed on myself each time I went to the bathroom. BLEGH!
Ditto ditto ditto. Though I'm glad someone mentioned it! Poor DH was warned ahead of time, but he is a real trooper with all this grossness.
#480 of 568 Old 12-21-2007, 05:11 PM

Quote:
No... but it was brown, covered in vag-juices, and REALLY old-looking. I actually showed it to my husband (back when we were still engaged, aw) because it was so weird. He thought it was HILARIOUS. And gross.
What if it woulda sprouted?

Ya never know, sometimes I leave them on my counter for so long they start sprouting.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page