Its stinky TMI - Page 19 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#541 of 568 Old 02-10-2008, 11:28 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I smell sometimes, I get intermittent Vaginosis from the lyme.
Major suckness.

This is coming from someone who never smelled during pregnancy
or before then.

Yes, I am hating it.
#542 of 568 Old 02-10-2008, 06:07 PM

Is it too late to join in on this one? I can't complain, because I do have a bidet (perks of living in Europe!). Though I have noticed, with this pg and previous ones, that the day after I eat fish, I get a strong fish smell with the discharge. I am so hoping that I don't need to get checked for whatever reason on a fish day, because it's pretty strong. Plus, isn't that usually an indicator of BV or other infections? It would be embarassing to have to explain that, no, really, I'm fine, I'm just stinky! Plus, now that MIL is here for the last few weeks of pg, we're eating tons of fish...
#543 of 568 Old 02-10-2008, 09:31 PM

Man, I haven't posted in this thread the entire time.

But I guess my time has finally come. my pits are SOooo Stinky now and nothing seems to help.

I guess that it is hormones...poor Silas is downwind from them (my pits) when we nurse in bed...

I have been wondering if it (the pit stink) is supposed to help him find the breast or something?

I have never stunk like this...and it is always worse on the left side. WTF??!!
#544 of 568 Old 02-10-2008, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *MamaJen* View Post
I mean, I'm about to have an unmedicated, natural childbirth in which a watermelon sized fetus is about to come hurtling through my slowly expanding cervix, and seriously, another person seeing me poo is my only big fear.
Anyway, I confess this. My boyfriend gets this big evil grin on his face and he says, "Well, I know how we can level the playing field and make you feel comfortable about it. I'll give you a hot carl."
(If you don't know what that is, don't google it. Seriously, I don't want to be responsible for you having that knowledge.)
Anyway, I spent the next ten minutes giggling hysterically and for some strange reason feeling so much better.

That is my fear also. I am petrified of it. And I did google hot carl. OMG. I have no words.

goorganic.jpgwife to footinmouth.gif, currently WOH and geek.gif on my doctorate. (I'm dissertating!) We: novaxnocirc.giftoddler.gifgd.giffamilybed1.gif  with DS (4/09)!
#545 of 568 Old 02-10-2008, 10:09 PM

Quote:
On the skanky topic, I'll have you know I'm the local unwed mother in these here parts...the movie "Knocked Up" is basically the story of my life now. Anyway, all of page five is cracking me up. This whole thread cracked me up, but the recent stuff is too priceless.
Here's my contribution. We just started our childbirth classes last night. On the drive back, I finally confess to my boyfriend my big nagging fear of the last six months. Namely, that during childbirth another human being will see me poop.
I'm a sexually liberated third wave feminist punk girl, but I have serious hangups about admitting that the food I digest comes out the other end. I won't even use the bathroom when someone else is in the house. It's so ridiculous. I mean, I'm about to have an unmedicated, natural childbirth in which a watermelon sized fetus is about to come hurtling through my slowly expanding cervix, and seriously, another person seeing me poo is my only big fear.
Anyway, I confess this. My boyfriend gets this big evil grin on his face and he says, "Well, I know how we can level the playing field and make you feel comfortable about it. I'll give you a hot carl."
(If you don't know what that is, don't google it. Seriously, I don't want to be responsible for you having that knowledge.)
Anyway, I spent the next ten minutes giggling hysterically and for some strange reason feeling so much better.
Well at least he didn't want to give you a dirty sanchez.
#546 of 568 Old 02-10-2008, 10:29 PM

I've always had one stinky pit, it just gets worse during pregnancy but the other one is fine.

Mommy of 3 super charged kiddos
#547 of 568 Old 02-11-2008, 01:48 AM

ok ok so after 3 pregs with the same stink I have decided to use probiotic capsules right up my VAGINA()
they work like a freakin miracle I tell ya!
I dont know if it was even a yeast infection or pregnancy induced bacterial vaginosis but I tell ya they work dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!::
#548 of 568 Old 02-11-2008, 03:44 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
This thread is too entertaining!

Mommy to THREE sweet boys & ONE sweet girl + a newb due in February!  I need a nap. 
#549 of 568 Old 02-11-2008, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8'sMom View Post
Well at least he didn't want to give you a dirty sanchez.

oh....darn you, google!

ewwww!
#550 of 568 Old 02-11-2008, 11:57 AM

I don't even wanna know....I'm proud of myself for having resisted google on the Hot Carl thing thus far!

Sarah, Queen of Hearts, raising a Full House with Michael, King of my Heart!
DS (2/02), DD (3/04), DS (1/06), DD (12/07), and DS (3/10)
~~*~~Not your typical Pastor's Wife!~~*~~
#551 of 568 Old 02-11-2008, 10:57 PM

Omg... I just read through this entire thread. I was laughing so hard I cried multiple times, my boyfriend was laughing too. But only because he thought it was funny I was laughing/crying so hard. No way will I let him read this LOL!

(Or hang on, maybe he should read some of it so he is prepared... )

Anyway, I'm about 12 weeks pregnant and I am not TOO stinky YET. I'm sure it will happen though. Especially since I will be 7-9 months pg in the height of summer

I have however noticed I am farting a lot more. Also, louder. They make a different sound. And I read someone posted this before: everytime I pee, I now HAVE to fart, I cannot help it. And fart loudly. I'm sure the whole building can hear me.

Oh my... well I will know what to expect, stink-wise, the next couple of months (or more). so to everyone who contributed to this thread: thanks!

Mommy to DD bouncy.gif born August 2008 

#552 of 568 Old 02-13-2008, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheBear View Post
I don't even wanna know....I'm proud of myself for having resisted google on the Hot Carl thing thus far!
Same here. I'm too scared to. : (I'm shaking from fear AND cold, hahaha!)

So, I thought I was done with the stink. I was soooo smug. I'd had some nasty farts, some pp stank with the rotted milk smell, but I'd escaped relatively unscathed compared to some of you stinkers! :

Then I woke up. And my pits smell awful! It's not hot in our room; on the contrary, I froze most the night even with two LOs surrounding me. I'm sitting on the couch with my rat terrier curled up next to me. I stretch my arms over my head. The dog sticks his nose right into my pit, sniffs, gives me this "OMG HOW COULD YOU!?!?!?" look and jumps off the couch. I've offended a dog who eats poo with my stench. I do believe this is the lowest of lows!
#553 of 568 Old 02-13-2008, 10:43 PM

hot carl.....learn something new everyday.

Vanessa belly.gif, wife to Kev , mama to Byron (5) wild.gif and Billie (2) and  due in June
#554 of 568 Old 04-15-2008, 12:45 PM
Banned

Where are my stinky mamas!>! I smell like old pee. :
#555 of 568 Old 04-15-2008, 02:39 PM

I'll join up! (My own odors have actually sent me puking in the recent past....I have a HIIIIGH sense of smell now, and everything makes me vomit.)
#556 of 568 Old 04-15-2008, 03:23 PM - Thread Starter

Hey - isnt this archived? LOL. OMG I didnt expect to see this again!
#557 of 568 Old 04-15-2008, 03:57 PM

Thanks to starry-mama for bumping this thread, I'd missed it the first time and am happy to hear I'm not the only one with over-fragrant lady parts! Generally I'm fairly non-stinky and can get away with wearing the same pyjamas for at least a week - these days I'm lucky to be able to go more than a couple of days before they have to go back in the laundry.

Is here where I admit I already knew what both a Hot Carl and a Dirty Sanchez is? I spend waaaaay too much time on the internet...
#558 of 568 Old 04-15-2008, 03:57 PM

Hilarious! Thanks for the laughs ladies! I'm right there with ya!
#559 of 568 Old 04-15-2008, 04:10 PM - Thread Starter

I now just smell like baby vomit and my clothes are always soaked.

But its breastmilk so its not that bad.

Just wet.
#560 of 568 Old 04-15-2008, 05:17 PM

Yeah, I'm smelling really wonderful lately. UGH!
I'm glad I'm not the only one smelling like a stinky old rotten woman.
#561 of 568 Old 05-07-2008, 01:40 AM

It makes me so happy that, though our Dec. 07 DDC is closed forever, this thread lives on. We bequeath it to you, smelly mamas of the future.

Jen, journalist, policy wonk, and formerly a proud single mama to my sweet little man Cyrus, born at home Dec. 2007 . Now married to my Incredibly Nice Guy and new mama to baby Arthur.
#562 of 568 Old 05-07-2008, 09:55 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
It makes me so happy that, though our Dec. 07 DDC is closed forever, this thread lives on. We bequeath it to you, smelly mamas of the future.
#563 of 568 Old 05-07-2008, 03:35 PM

i am only on page 4.. but oh.my.god.

best thread ever.

totally can relate to everyone.

well almost everyone. no *pootie zits* for me *dies* the transverse poop is possibly the funniest thing i have heard in a long time.
#564 of 568 Old 05-07-2008, 03:36 PM

Quote:

*dies*
#565 of 568 Old 05-07-2008, 07:44 PM

I didn't read all the posts but it could be BV. I get it the second I'm pregnant and find it impossible to get rid of the whole time.
#566 of 568 Old 05-07-2008, 09:21 PM

This has got to be hands-down one of the best threads on the entire intarwebz. Thank you, members of the 2007 DDDC. You totally made my day!!

dizzy.gif DS1: 10/89 - DD1: 06/94 - DD2: 02/97 - DS2: 12/05 - DS3: 12/08 - DC6: ETA 04/26/12

I'll be 42 when the newest little one is born! Yowza!

#567 of 568 Old 05-08-2008, 05:09 AM

Yeah so i was showering the other day, as I do every day, and I noticed as I was washing down there that I smelled something weird to I rinsed the soap bar off and sniffed it....Yes, my pooter is getting so bad it leaves a stink on the soap bar now....
I made my husband come into the bathroom and throw out the bar of soap because it stunk.....
And that is my tmi gross story of the day....
Shawna
#568 of 568 Old 05-07-2014, 10:17 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

This thread albeit old is HILARIOUS. I am all these things at 21 weeks pregnant so I was searching for similar stories. If any of you are on here I'll add that at night when I lift the sheets to turn a huge waft of musky pee smell that has been trapped in there for hours hits my nose and in mega horror I quickly stuff sheets back down and hop my husband hasn't caught a whiff!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page