Its stinky TMI - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 568 Old 10-08-2007, 10:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm not in your DDC ladies, but you are cracking me up!

The DDDC possibilities are endless here, but alas I don't have enough $$ to do all that are running around in my head.

So far, no stinkies here but it's early yet.

Mommy of 3 super charged kiddos
#62 of 568 Old 10-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Banned

I guess the one benefit to having a stuffy nose is I can't smell myself anymore. But yesterday my 3.5 year old ran away from me holding his nose and laughing hysterically because I farted. : "Mama! You smell like poo!" Thanks Danny.
#63 of 568 Old 10-08-2007, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expectantmami View Post
I think I want to go live in a bubble.......
You CAN'T be serious?!?!? I mean, i can see how that might be considerate to other people, but can you just imagine the air quality inside the bubble??

They'd call haz-mat to come and dispose of you! (I'm thinking of the scene from Monster's Inc....)

Sarah, Queen of Hearts, raising a Full House with Michael, King of my Heart!
DS (2/02), DD (3/04), DS (1/06), DD (12/07), and DS (3/10)
~~*~~Not your typical Pastor's Wife!~~*~~
#64 of 568 Old 10-08-2007, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheBear View Post
You CAN'T be serious?!?!? I mean, i can see how that might be considerate to other people, but can you just imagine the air quality inside the bubble??

They'd call haz-mat to come and dispose of you! (I'm thinking of the scene from Monster's Inc....)
Your right! I need to be aired out once in a while!

Karen, mother to a wonderful active three year old.
#65 of 568 Old 10-08-2007, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformed View Post
:Puke Does anyone else get pretty stinky "down there": during pregnancy?

It sucks....dh says he doesnt mind and that it happens every time I get pregnant but I find it gross.

Is there a reason other than hormones?
OMG! im so glad you posted and YOU ARE NOT ALONE this is my 3rd pregnancy and YES there is a distinct differnt strong oder down there no matter how much I wash or shave my doc said ( during first pregnancy I was crazy) but now that I'm on my third I know I'm not. I wont even let DH have oral sex w/ me because I'm so concerned about it. Well at least I know it will go away in 10 more weeks!

Betsy, Mommy to DS (10) DD (4) DS (2) and DS (1)
#66 of 568 Old 10-08-2007, 03:52 PM

Is there a "Best Thread Ever" nomination somewhere? Seriously. This is my favorite thread in the entire universe.

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
#67 of 568 Old 10-08-2007, 04:24 PM

I wasn't sure whether to put this in the complaint thread or the TMI thread. Because it is definitely both!

I have a horribly painful zit on my patootie, right next to my anus. It is huge, and full of pus and needs to be drained....but the mere thought of the accompanying pain has my nether-cheeks whimpering.

#68 of 568 Old 10-08-2007, 05:05 PM

SheBear, I've suffered with those...you have my sympathies. I found that a really hot washcloth helps with the pain and helps bring it to a head so that it drains easier. Make sure to keep it really really clean once it opens and drains...I think the last time I had one I used a little TTO on it to disinfect.

Hope you feel better soon.

Christa
#69 of 568 Old 10-08-2007, 05:19 PM

Thanks, Christa! I thought about tto, but past (painful!) exp makes me reeeeally not want to use tto that close to my anus!

ATM, I have a cotton pad soaked with witch hazel on it. Maybe tonight I'll be able to get a hot bath with epsom salt!

#70 of 568 Old 10-08-2007, 05:34 PM

im not in your ddc but ive been dying to talk to someone about this!! the stink is the most distgusting thng about pregnancy and i so embarrassed!! o thank g-d for mdc!!!
#71 of 568 Old 10-08-2007, 06:50 PM

Quote:
I wasn't sure whether to put this in the complaint thread or the TMI thread. Because it is definitely both!

I have a horribly painful zit on my patootie, right next to my anus. It is huge, and full of pus and needs to be drained....but the mere thought of the accompanying pain has my nether-cheeks whimpering.
Oh my gosh, SheBEar! ME TOO! I almost called the Dr. about it- it was so painful! I thought it was a hemhorroid- but mine popped on it's own a few nights ago- EWWWW!!! I can't BELIEVE I'm admitting this to anyone!
You girls, and this thread- are the BEST EVER! :
And though I haven't been extra smelly 'Down There' yet- I have been so ridiculously juicy that it makes me cringe to imagine my Man going anywhere near it- seriously- he would need a wetsuit! And EVERYTHING else (except for my over abundance of scentless gas) is smelly. Just not my Wazoo. Yet.
Seriously though- Can I talk about my gaseous booty? SHEESH- MY MUSICAL BUTT! How can that much wind be CONTAINED inside one chick? I fart ALL DAY LONG- and no matter how hard I try, I can't keep them quiet! They are so enourmously loud, people give me that, "Did that come out of YOU?" Look- like 10 times a day! The wierd part is- the are completely odorless! (Really! they don't smell at ALL!) but try telling that to the prudish old lady next to me in the grocery store- who looked at me in horror and nearly RAN out the door when I accidently let one rip next to her! (I've never seen someone with a walker move so fast!) I felt so bad- I wanted to call after her that they don't smell, but she was long gone. Oh Well. : She wouldn't have believed me anyway.
By the way- living in a house with 2 teenagers and a grown man when your farts have no stink is actually really lame- it's like I'm shooting blanks! They nail me all the time with their stinkers- and all I can do is make a LOT of noise in return...which just makes my 13 year old son Laugh his butt off and call me the 'impotent farter'. *sigh*
#72 of 568 Old 10-08-2007, 07:35 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

I had some kind of zit on my butt cheek during and after my 1st pregnancy for about 8 months. weird. Hormones. I cant see my butt so I dont know if it left a mark.

Page 4 and going strong on the grossest thread ever!!!!
#73 of 568 Old 10-08-2007, 08:08 PM

OK-how is this for gross- I just peed and missed! I looked down and there were little drops on my underwear. I'm going to have to start carrying around underwear because of bad aim. Yuck!

#74 of 568 Old 10-08-2007, 08:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
OK-how is this for gross- I just peed and missed! I looked down and there were little drops on my underwear. I'm going to have to start carrying around underwear because of bad aim. Yuck!
OMG, I did that the other day. : I didn't realize that the back part of my pants wasn't really pulled down all the way and I peed all over my underwear and pants. The worst part is that as soon as I pulled my pants up, I realized it, but it was the middle of the night so I left them on. Then I got back into bed and decided I was the nastiest girl on earth so I got back up and changed my pants/underwear. :
#75 of 568 Old 10-08-2007, 08:18 PM
Banned

Oh and another pee story - About a month ago, DH and I took the kids to the playground in our neighborhood and while we were there, I sneezed and peed myself! I was wearing shorts, so there was a little dribble of pee down my leg. I had to walk home like that to change my clothes. And my thighs got all chaffed so for the rest of the day I was walking all bowlegged. :
#76 of 568 Old 10-08-2007, 09:28 PM

this thread is making the baseball playoff marathon happening in my house much more bearable - thank you ladies!

i also recently popped a pootie zit. totally disgusting. but a soak in a warm tub definitely helped it along!!!!

when will this heat end? it is not helping my stink situation!
#77 of 568 Old 10-08-2007, 10:12 PM

Dear sweet Jesus ladies - this thread was what made me decide I needed to start posting in this community. LOVE YOU ALL!

I've only admitted the foulness in my nether-regions to my best friend, and she hadn't had the same experience, so she just laughed at me.

Fortunately, baby wipes DO take away the odor - temporarily - so oral sex is A-ok in my book, I just scrub up whenever I feel amorous! (Plus, Tom has a weak nose, lucky man.)

Thanks for giving me my belly laugh for the day - and for making me feel not so alone in my first pregnancy

Mama to DS (12/11/07) and partner to DH (08/08). Expecting #2 late November 2011!
#78 of 568 Old 10-09-2007, 01:06 AM

Welcome to the StinkFest, Dionnakay!

I am AWFUL! Ok, so we have the cat boxes in the livingroom as there is no other place to put them (Husband changes the litter every third day since before we even were TTC) Our large Russian Blue likes to use them either right as we are eating (no diningroom in our little apt) or right after we are done eating, and she STINKS. Like bad enough to make me heave. So yesterday, when I was at my smelliest gas, and right after she had eaten, I let one go right.in.her.face!! Aahh sweet revenge.

Being smelly does have its' perks.

(no animals were harmed in the making of this story, as 10 minutes later, afore mentioned cat was curled up next to me and purring)

Karin, Wife to Dear Sweet English Husband~Soon to be Legally American. Mom to Zach~13, Lily~9, Alex~2, and Izzy or Zeke arriving July 2010! Living a life full of LOVE!
#79 of 568 Old 10-09-2007, 02:06 AM

Speaking of peeing...have you tried to pee in a cup for that silly urine sample? My midwife only does them a couple of times, but geesh, I can't get it in the cup. It goes all over the side and my hand and everywhere. And last time my dd was with me and she kept asking me why I was peeing in a cup! I wipe the cup off as best as I can, but I'm so embarassed to hand it over knowing it just had pee all over the outside...eww.

Christa
#80 of 568 Old 10-09-2007, 02:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crsta33 View Post
Speaking of peeing...have you tried to pee in a cup for that silly urine sample? My midwife only does them a couple of times, but geesh, I can't get it in the cup. It goes all over the side and my hand and everywhere. And last time my dd was with me and she kept asking me why I was peeing in a cup! I wipe the cup off as best as I can, but I'm so embarassed to hand it over knowing it just had pee all over the outside...eww.

Christa
I can't ever pee in a cup without getting it all over myself even when I'm NOT pregnant. :
#81 of 568 Old 10-09-2007, 02:25 AM

I switched MW practices in August, and happily, these MWs have you just stick the end of a strip into your urine stream, and if the test blobs stay the same color, you can just throw it out.

I have peed all over the urine specimen cups (and my hand) in the past and always worried that I'd make my name (which I'd write on beforehand so as not to have to write it on a pee-soaked cup thus getting pee all over the pen as well) completely illegible.

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
#82 of 568 Old 10-09-2007, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MmeMuffin View Post
I switched MW practices in August, and happily, these MWs have you just stick the end of a strip into your urine stream, and if the test blobs stay the same color, you can just throw it out.

I have peed all over the urine specimen cups (and my hand) in the past and always worried that I'd make my name (which I'd write on beforehand so as not to have to write it on a pee-soaked cup thus getting pee all over the pen as well) completely illegible.
I have done this too!! Everytime I pee in the cup I brace myself with the toilet paper. I always hope that they wear gloves when they deal with my cup-because little do they know......

#83 of 568 Old 10-09-2007, 09:32 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crsta33 View Post

Christa
Mabye if we had a penis....I am so jealous.

I assume everyone does that, I don't see how you can really get a good "stream" going with the equipment we have.
#84 of 568 Old 10-09-2007, 09:38 AM

Quote:
I always hope that they wear gloves when they deal with my cup-because little do they know......
LOL. Seriously. I also would imagine them having clothespins over their noses or surgical masks on or something 'cause my pee does NOT smell good. It really just smells gross. I don't know why. It's so weird. I drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and usually more! My pee smells like I'm drinking nothing but coffee all the time. Makes me wanna barf. My cat loves it though and sniffs at the toilet as I get up to flush, which makes it EVEN GROSSER to me.

#85 of 568 Old 10-09-2007, 03:15 PM

This thread is the funniest ever!!!!
I just let out the biggest sigh of relief that I've escaped most of the stinkiness (this is gross though... first week we lived in new house our hot water heater was broken.. I just couldn't take an ice cold shower, so I didn't the entire time
I do spend 24/7 belching like a 400 pound frat boy at a keg party though.

Heather, ds Dante (12.28.07) and due in April.
#86 of 568 Old 10-09-2007, 03:26 PM

I don't have a real problem peeing into the cup, but last time I dropped the cup in the floor when I was done! And not a little bit o pee, either! My MW's rug got soaked with my pee! I cleaned up best as I could, but I had to admit to her why she was going to later find her rug balled up and moved from its usual spot!

Lynn, single lesbian mama to All Mighty Iris 12/10/07
#87 of 568 Old 10-09-2007, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformed View Post

I assume everyone does that, I don't see how you can really get a good "stream" going with the equipment we have.
I don't usually have TOO much of a problem - after 19 years of Army urinalyses, I feel like a pro. But the thing is, now, I can't see down there well enough to tell if I'm gonna make the cup. It's like some kind of cruel joke - "I know you can't see past your navel, but I'd like you to pee in this little cup (hehehehehehe)."

Me, my Sweetie , DD 1 (Dec 07),  and DD 2 (Dec 09). Co-sleeping, delayed-vaxing, quia Lutherans!
#88 of 568 Old 10-10-2007, 12:41 AM

Quote:
It popped! Ick! and also? Ahhhhh!

#89 of 568 Old 10-14-2007, 12:38 AM
Banned

Why is this thread on page 3!?!

Does anyone else's pee stink? Mine is gross. I need to drink more water to dilute it or something.
#90 of 568 Old 10-14-2007, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry_mama View Post
Why is this thread on page 3!?!

Does anyone else's pee stink? Mine is gross. I need to drink more water to dilute it or something.
I don't know-but it's my favorite thread so thanks for bumping it!! My pee stinks too!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page