August Mama's...thread number 5 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 02:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
tls, i don't think your words would be considered discouraging to either myself or kaje! both of us seem to want to hold our little ones in for a time yet.. but wouldn't it be ironic if we went before the rest of the eager mamas? :

i hope you can get more comfortable.. i often wonder if my birth experience will be the opposite of my first (which was very fast and dramatic, kind of frightening). wonder how likely that is?

welcome, juliem! you are going to be my role model for the next few days as i try to wrap up all these loose ends around here. you seem to be very ready! that's how i need to be too!

wooby, i've been exhausted too.. gah, it seems like my nesting instinct is waning. the drive is there, but my body doesn't want to keep up. and i keep having cravings for fatty foods. ugh. which is definately NOT helping.

okay, i have a question: for about a week now i've been having occasional (like 5 times a day..) sharp pains, sort of cramp like, but brief, in my vaginal area.. hard to tell where, exactly.. does anyone know what this could be? i was diagnosed with a mild UTI last friday, tho i exhibit no symptoms other than trace blood cells in my urine.. could it be that? or baby's head? or my cervix?
#62 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 02:18 PM

Hey everyone,

I've also been having loose stools, and lots of discharge...like you, does it mean anything? Then, last night, I woke up 5 times, thinking I was in labour, I'd go to the washroom, then fall back asleep. Today, I'm having lots of tightening, but that's about it. I also think I'll be going passed my due date today, as everyone, including me, thought I'd go early. Guess it's up to the stars...will I have a Leo, or a Virgo???
Anyway, Wooby, I did not make it thru the movie, fell asleep too!!! I"m so tired. And my house is a mess, and I can't be bothered. I keep thinking if I go into labour, I'll be embarassed to have everyone over: ...So, my plan is to do some cleaning while in labour...to keep me busy...then I'll call everyone over...hee hee.
Anyway, off for a nap. I'll check in later.

Mamasoleil
#63 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 02:20 PM

Mamabeard, we cross posted...
The pain in your vagina, might well be the baby's head pushing down. I couldn't walk for close to two wks, now the pain is off and on...so not sure what to make of it...

Good luck,
Mamasoleil
#64 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 02:21 PM

juicy lucy, i have no idea what a posterior cervix is, but i think i may have something similar going on.. several years ago, i was told my cervix was angled oddly. perhaps i'm posterior as well.
#65 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 02:26 PM

thanks, mamasoleil! i should say, tho, that baby hasn't descended yet, and there seems to be no correlation between any movement (baby's) and this pain.. it doesn't feel like the baby is pushing down causing it..

i'm like you, too.. i'd be very embarrassed if i went into labour today! so my plan is that i will be deep cleaning ALL day!

i'm 37 weeks today! no hospital birth for me!!
#66 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 02:32 PM

Hello all......I have not been gone, just lurking only lately. Congratulations for newborn babies here!!! It's wonderful it has started.
I decided not to obsess myself with my baby being born early any more b/c it makes me crazy to think about it all the time. So whenever it's gonna come it will come...and my mom might make it after all, who knows! I just hope I won't get into labor the day I need to drive to pick her up at the airport - that would be problem!
I've seen my MW on Tusday - left little disapointed. I don't know if it was me or her - some of us was radiating very bad vibes and I could not wait to be out of there. No other comments....
I have been feeling quite fine, but the sleeping!!! I do NOT sleep any more then an hour in a row. My baby has not even dropped yet, and I have been using bathroom even more then every hour!! How annoying is that? My dog kept walking anxiously all night in living room back and forth - we have hard wood floors and his long nails making that sound on that floor - I thought I was gonna kill him!!! He just would not lie down and sleep!!
I don't even feel like nesting any more....so I think i still have plenty of time! Gave up cooking as well, my mom said she was gonna do all the cooking when she comes!! Yahoo!!!
I have not seen her for 2 years and can't wait for her fantastic cooking!! So now I really hope Sebastian will wait for her to be born. That makes it 23 more days..........it's not that bad when I really think about it.
Sounds like I'll be hearing a lot of birth stories until then!!
OK, I'll go back to my boredom and being tired
I'll be around though, lurking...........
Good luck to all of you ladies!! I am thinking of you!
#67 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 03:41 PM

Mamabeard,

CONGRATULATIONS on making it to 37 weeks! You are going to get your homebirth! Now you can relax...

Would you describe your pains as vaginal shooting pains? Brief but somewhat intense? I have those, too and heard they are simply from all the pressure down below and from everything getting nice and loose. Must be a good thing, though it doesn't feel so good!:

Mamasoleil,
I think house cleaning is a super labor project! You can do it to get your mind off of early labor and you can do just as much as you feel like doing. Also, that means you can forget about it for now! Yippee!

Pavlina,
Sounds like you are going to be well taken care of when Sebastian arrives! I totally believe in mothering-the-mother postpartum! All you should focus on at that point is breastfeeding and sleeping. It is great that your mom is coming!
#68 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 03:43 PM

I was wondering how many August mamas there are left (can't believe so many of us became July mamas! ) and what our due dates are. Did I miss anyone?

Lucky Momma-Aug. 6
Juliem-Aug. 6
TLS-early Aug.
Kaje62-Aug. 8
Mavis-Aug. 9
Sharon-Aug. 13
Annais-Aug. 15
JuicyLucy-Aug. 15
Mamasoleil-Aug. 15
Tnrsmom-Aug. 17
Kate42-Aug. 17
Pavlina-Aug. 24
Mamabeard-Aug. 23
Dreamweaver-Aug. 24
Chanley-Aug. 29
Wooby- Aug. 31

Wow! I am going to have lots of great birth stories to boost my late Aug. labor!
#69 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 03:59 PM

Mamasoleil due date August 15th.

I'm 38 wks tomorrow, more pg than I was when I had Soleil!!! This weekend there is a huge festival here in my town, with an Airshow...I got VIP passes for the airshow, and we're thinking maybe the loud noises might do something....: Who knows though.
Pavlina~I hear you about the dog roaming at night..I put my dogs in the basement last night, they were driving me crazy...my youngest, Luna, gets up with me everytime I get up, and follows me so closely I'm scared I'll trip on her..she's very sweet, and just thinks that everything I do is SO interesting...even just peeing...:LOL
I know the longer he's inside, the better. Guess I'm just more anxious than I realized to meet this little guy...I can't wait to see what he looks like. Soleil hopes he looks like her, she has gorgeous curly red hair, and beautiful blue eyes..with a spec of brown in them. But dh and I both have brown eyes, not sure what the odds are of having another blue eyed child...as for the hair, I am a redhead, and dh was red as a child...(he's bald now.) So, what are the odds? I think a redhead boy would be so cute!!!
Ah, I just can't wait to hold him, and feed him!!!
When Soleil was born, my mom came and stayed with us for two wks, she cooked, and cleaned, and all I had to do was care for my new babe, it was absolutely amazing!!! Pavlina, you will love it! I know I'll have a lot of support again, but it'll be different. and dh works out of town..so I won't have him, he is amazing at parenting!!!!
My friend wants me to ask for a membrane sweep, but I would rather my labour starts on its own, besides, I"m not yet 40 wks pg!!!!
Pavlina, I hear you about trying not to obsess...and being bored...and having no energy...isn't it funny how I was big time nesting, now the energy is gone??? I still want it clean..but as someone said, my body just isn't cooperating..
Anyway, keep on keepin on!!!

Mamasoleil
#70 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Wooby
Mamabeard,

CONGRATULATIONS on making it to 37 weeks! You are going to get your homebirth! Now you can relax...

Would you describe your pains as vaginal shooting pains? Brief but somewhat intense? I have those, too and heard they are simply from all the pressure down below and from everything getting nice and loose. Must be a good thing, though it doesn't feel so good!:
thanks, wooby! 'cept i can't really relax cuz i still have so much to do around here. i figure if i spend a couple of days cleaning like mad, then i can spend the next days/weeks relaxing. i have 2 books i'd really like to tackle before my brain becomes total mush.. heh.

the pains are pretty much as you describe them. not fun, tho i'm not really concerned for some reason..

my due date is aug. 23rd.

pavlina- i am so jealous that you are going to be so pampered after birth! lucky lady!!
#71 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 04:15 PM

mamasoleil- we keep doing that!

isn't it fun to muse about all the possible characteristics of baby? i wonder a lot, too, since the father is very fair with freckles, and i am not. my son is also very fair, and has reddish blonde hair while i have dark brown hair. oh, the endless possiblilities! plus, i don't know if i'm having a boy or a girl, so the surprise of it will be even greater!
#72 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 04:36 PM

mamabeard, I am envious that you don't know the sex. I didn't want to now, but it was obvious on the ultrasound (DH saw the cojones apparently, and the doc confirmed it.. I was so mad!!). So another boy it is. I cried for about two days after I found out, as I always wanetd a girl- however if they hadn't told me, and I could have just found out when the baby was born, it wouldn't have mattered because I would have fallen in love with him and the sex would have been meaningless, KWIM?

Ok, going off on a tangent here!!!
#73 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 04:36 PM

I'm here too. I have just been really busy and doing more moderating than posting lately. My actual EDD is the 17th. I am guessing I will go right around then. I am in no hurry though. Still getting stuff ready for the homebirth. I cleaned out all of my dressers and closets today. Got rid of all the cold weather maternity clothes and 2 garbage bags full of stuff for donations. I only have about 2 pairs of shorts and 5 t-shirts that I actually wear now anyway. A little bit of nesting I guess. I want my bedroom ready by this weekend. I am having my Blessingway on Sunday and still have not done my bellycasting yet. I guess I better get going, huh?
#74 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 04:40 PM

Mamasoile - red hair boy would be so cute!!! I am red hair and my DH is half Mexican - so I have NO idea what genes are more dominant. I think he's gonna be after him - dark and curly hair. I think girl would be red hair, maybe next time
Yep, I can't wait for my mom - she is going to stay 5 weeks!!! I am so glad she's normal and don't have to worry about fighting with her! She's my best friend, so we are gonna have lots of fun and lots of photos - she's great photographer
It is August tomorrow!!!!!!!! 24th does not seem that far away after all.......
#75 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 05:20 PM

I'm pale and blonde and my husband is filipino - heavy on the hispanic heritage. We spend SO much time talking about what our baby might look like! Our biggest joke right now is that the kid is doomed in the hair department. John's family all has premature grey and my dad started losing his hair in college. So the kid will either be bald or grey or both! What have we done!

Mamabeard, I asked my midwives yesterday about strange short shooting pains that I've been feeling. I was guessing that they are probably my bladder or cervix. They said cervix from what I described. I mostly feel it when the baby is wiggling. My baby had dropped...think you said your's hasn't...so maybe it's different.

I can't believe tomorrow is August!!! In some ways, that does make it easier to kick back and just wait because it feels so much closer.
#76 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 05:22 PM

Wooby,

according to your count, there's 14 of us! Wow.... if disregarding the due dates, we are expecting an average of one birth every 2-3 days!!!!

I noticed according to your compilation our due dates tend to clump together, hmph.... interesting.

oh, btw, mine is either 24th or 27th. The latter was based on LMP, and former was based on 20-week ultrasound. Guess it depends on baby... : who knows???

urgh, I am not nesting very hard either, and we shd be expecting some visitors this weekend!!! Guess I'll just be embarassed to my death!!

Keep well, everyone, August comes fast!!!
#77 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 05:47 PM

Wooby, you forgot me Due on the 15th of August...I've been lurking the last couple of weeks, not posting, feeling very anti-social. But now I feel left out of all the fun!

Anyway, Congrats to birdwomyn and nostrow! Wahoo!

I found out today that I am GBS+, blah: Otherwise, everything is going great. Except I'm tired, and cleaning like a mad woman, and a little grumpy at times..but that's not unusual, I guess.
I wonder who will be next!
#78 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 06:14 PM

Hey mamas!!

Congrats to the new babies!!!! We are beginning to all go, I wonder if we are all gonna be headin to the life with a newborn forum for more August Babies threads. Hehe!!LaLa (another mod here) was due on the same day as me with our firstborns and it has been a real treat to see how they grow up in relation to eachother.

I feel so BIG!!! I have a meeting tomorrow morning and my baby shower this Sat. I have ONE dress to wear to both. Hopefully nobody will be at both. Hehe!! My tevas are the only shoes that still fit my fat feet, so a nice dress and sandals. Good thing I have always been the weird one.

I feel like I am gonna be pregnant forever. But since I have a kid already, I KNOW what an impact an infant makes on time spent alone. So I am not overly anxious and trying to savour the last few nights of peace and quiet after my 2.75 year old goes to bed. We have her b-day party planned a month early so I dont have to deal with toddlers AND a newborn on her bday (which is 3 weeks after my due date). I am praying I dont go into labor when I have invited a few families and a TON of lilliputs over for cake and sorbet!

Alright, I need to go clean up and find out WHY my daughter is playing so quietly. Used to be, she would make noise and I would go running. Now if she is NOT making noise, I go running. The times they are a changing!
#79 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 06:45 PM

juicylucy, aww.. i know exactly what you mean. i secretly want a girl, and sort of feel like it's a girl (tho i'm not certain, like i was with my son), so i know that either way i'll be excited; if it's a boy it will be a surprise and therefore equally as special as if it's a girl. that sucks that your ultrasound guy told you. but i'm sure you will fall in love with your boy when he comes!

does any body else who's having their second (or 3rd.. etc) child feel like it's even MORE exciting and special this time around? i'm not sure what it is, but as a first time expecting mama i didn't really know what it would be like, and the infinate possiblities of the baby's personality, etc.. now that i already have one, i'm so excited to see the differences, the similarities, and to imagine future interactions between both of them.. does anyone else feel that way?
#80 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 07:49 PM

Wow! We have 16 mamas! Annais and Tnrsmom, thanks for correcting me! I knew I had missed a couple of us...:

It IS SO EXCITING that tomorrow is August! Yippee! We are definately in the homestretch now! I think Dreamweaver is right, we should have births every few days starting soon!

Mamabeard,
I know what you mean. The anticipation of having a newborn is somewhat more special this time around because I know what an absolutely magical and surreal time it is. I just didnt know how wonderfully intense it was going to be with my first; precious daughter...

So funny, I got a call from a charity today wanting to pick up clothes, etc. on Monday. Super timing! Goes right along with me dejunking and organizing. I know what I will be working on this weekend... I have to work on cleaning, cooking, organizing in little baby steps now. I am so so tired by the end of the day. Every little task takes twice as long....:
#81 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 08:12 PM

Well Mama's Its getting closer! I cant believe I am like a week in a half away from my due date!! Clean clean clean is all I can say other then Organize Organize Organize!
One of the mama's that sees my midwife had her babe this morning and she was due a week after me!!!
Lucky duck! Actually I still dont have my birth kit so I betta wait for that!

Anyway much love to all of us mamas! In the last stretch of it all! Geez it doesnt seem possible I remember when some of us here were posting on the TTC page!
#82 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Geez it doesnt seem possible I remember when some of us here were posting on the TTC page!
How do you think my post count got so high???? :LOL I was on the TTC FOREVER>>>took us two years..now the blessed arrival is so close I can taste it!!! My friend called me tonight, she's due on the 13th, and feeling just like us. Today was incredibly humid, as I sit here typing, I am just dripping with sweat...I noticed too, in the last few days,, my face has ballooned...it's really swollen...isn't that nice!:
So, she told me her final choices for names, and wanted to make sure they weren't on my list...it's all good!
Soleil and I stayed up late tonight, because we can actually sleep in tomorrow...(she's has speech therapy for the last 3wks, and today was the last session), so we celebrated...but now she's having a hard time falling asleep...she's watching me type from her bed... it's so freaking hot in here....I don't blame her for not being able to fall asleep!!!
Anyway, I'm talking talking, about nothing I guess....just trying to waste time, because I am so bored. Can't wait for dh to come home and entertain me!!! And, we are finally having sex this weekend.... It's been 6 wks...and we are in deep need!!!
(tmi???)
Annais, Hi there,,,,missed you...glad you're back...and I hear you on the anti-social part!
K, gotta go wipe this sweat off...ew!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Mamasoleil
#83 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 11:34 PM

Mamasoleil, it's hotter than heck here too. Dh just walked in and laughed at me sitting im my bra and undies. The bra is about to go too.:
So what did I miss? Why the 6ww? How could you stand it?? My libido is out of control right now. I think it is because after the baby is born I will have NO desire for at least 6 months or so.

Chanley, I can only wear my Birks. Nothing else fits my sausage toes. I have my Blessingway on Sunday and I am sure I'll look adorable in a nice dress with black Birks.: Oh well, all my friends are kind of hippiesh so if anything looks out of place, it will probably be the nice dress!:LOL
#84 of 113 Old 07-31-2003, 11:34 PM

There are too many posts! I can't keep up Juicylucy, I'm in the same situation as you. I have a boy, really want a girl(but hate it when anyone else says it), but I did give strict orders to the ultrasound person,Not a word. My problem is, this is our last baby(dh doesn't want anymore ) so if it's not a girl..*sigh*. I think there will always be a hole in my heart for a daughter. I know I'll deeply love another boy, but it will be hard not to grieve the girl I want.

Wooby, you totally freaked me out with the due date list! It's just so close! Yay!

Mamasoliel, I was lurking on those ttc boards for about a year. So many times your posts mirrored exactly what I was going through. So I always thought it was extra cool that we conceived close to the same time. It's a really special feeling to be so close to giving birth, when such a short time ago, it felt like it would never happen again. It seems like only yesterday that little test gave me the positive I'd been dreaming of.

Mamabeard, my doula thinks those pains are from effacement. No scientific backing, just a 20 years worth of experience hunch

I can't wait to pee more than a tablespoon!! I remember feeling like my bladder had gallon sized capacity after my son was born. It was so fun. O.k., cheap thrill, but it was nice for a change.
#85 of 113 Old 08-01-2003, 01:19 AM

for what it's worth, I started a thread on "life with babe" asking current moms for ideas on things to do in these last days before the baby arrives... I figured that moms with babies would have a list of things they wish they had done before their free time was severely limited!

I have been SO cranky and uncomfortable today. The baby feels SO low. I can't even sit comfortably. Now I'm hoping labor starts just to get this bowling ball out from my pelvis! LOTS of bh contractions, lots of pressing on my cervix. It SEEMS like my body is so close to being ready. But all the stories I've heard make it seem like this could last awhile. sigh... I also had a totally unproductive day so I'm feeling kinda bad about that. Kinda don't care though. Sorry, I'll shut up and go whine to dh! poor guy....
#86 of 113 Old 08-01-2003, 04:04 AM

Sharon, I know what you mean about the pelvic pressure- I ahve the same thing. The baby's head is at minus 1 station, so it is really low down and making me VERY uncomfortable!!

Luckymamma, I also hate it when people complain that the sex of the baby isn't what they wanted!! I don't usually admit it, because although part of me *was* disappointed when I found out, I also love the idea of having two boys and love this baby already. It's just I always thought I would have daughters and I am not at all interested in "man" things.. sport, cars etc. But my DS is a total joy so another won't be so bad And like you said, it is not being sad for the boy you have, it is grieving the girl you DON'T have. I told that to people and they thought I was nuts!
#87 of 113 Old 08-01-2003, 09:23 AM

Willow Tree, Thanks for adding your due date! That makes 17 of us!

Lucky Momma-Aug. 6
Juliem-Aug. 6
TLS-early Aug.
Kaje62-Aug. 8
Mavis-Aug. 9
Willow Tree-Aug. 11
Sharon-Aug. 13
Annais-Aug. 15
JuicyLucy-Aug. 15
Mamasoleil-Aug. 15
Tnrsmom-Aug. 17
Kate42-Aug. 17
Pavlina-Aug. 24
Mamabeard-Aug. 23
Dreamweaver-Aug. 24
Chanley-Aug. 29
Wooby- Aug. 31

It does just seem like yesterday when we were all on the TTC board. Suffering through the 2WW!Now it is a different 2 or 4 week wait! It does seem so close....

I am going to post this on extended breastfeeding or life with a babe, but is anyone here about to balance tandem nursing and co-sleeping? I am wondering how I will nurse my dd and newborn to sleep, even if it's at different times.: I am afraid that I will be in the bedroom breastfeeding for 2-3 hours each night getting everyone to sleep..
#88 of 113 Old 08-01-2003, 10:16 AM - Thread Starter

oh my gosh I am getting organized and dh is helping! we have a mommy's helper for $3.50 an hour that has been coming over the last few days too, that is so I can sit or lay as we organize. Can you believe it? Also Charlie has been a mommy's helper. He took a 4 1/2 hour nap yesterday. Anyway drawers are being cleaned, clutter piles are disappearing. Charlie's baby book is being worked on. My house is looking swell, maybe we should have a home birth. j/k Anyway the hospital bag is almost packed except the big things like CD player etc..And I want to do belly photos tonite. We did not with Charlie.

Anyway loose stools continue, had like some heavy period cramps for about three hours last night but nothing sense. Seems like the baby really dropped though. I see midwives today and have a non-stress test.

JulieM, welcome to this thread and congrats on finishing the quilt.

Pavlina I am sorry about your MW appointment. If you ahve more to tell us, please do! Glad your mom is going to come and help you out. You sound a little down! Hang in there. We took our dog in for a shampoo and nail trim Sunday and that was a good thing. We have never done that before. Where does your mom live that you have not seen her in 2 years. My mom is coming but we have a challenging relationship. She will stay a couple weeks. As my brother is due mid September with their second. DH likes to have at least a week if not more as a family before help arrives. He is taking time off work. He is a painter and owns his business.

Mamasoleil, I would not get a membrane sweep for a few weeks. Goll why are people so anxious for us? And with your fun sex last night you may not need it. You crack me up.

Smeta had her blessingway yesterday and I was unable to go due to bedrest etc..but for the ritual they had us give her a picture that represented, pregnancy, breastfeeding or family and I gave her a photo card of us as a family at Christmas and wrote on Waiting/Anticipation folded in there was the sex of our baby, which we have not looked at and Smeta is instructed not to, but to wait with us. But juicylucy, I need to say, I so want a girl. But I will love and welcome either but I think I will grieve a bit, as this will be our last.

Wooby TLS is Aug 6, thanks for doing the list. Charlie basically weaned at 2 years. Except after his birthday he nursed every few days and then completely quit May 8. I miss him. But we still snuggle a lot. We are still co-sleeping but I am not gonna research it cuz we will do our way, everyone probably makes it work differently. I don't know if that makes sense but I just want to try to go with the flow. Watch me go nuts.
#89 of 113 Old 08-01-2003, 10:48 AM - Thread Starter

wooby I am obsessive but I went through all the threads and here are more due dates.

Emah EDD 8-11-03
smeta 8-18
traixa2 EDD 8/4
natesmommy126 due 8/10/03
Lilg127 August, 21st 2003
ApMommaof5 EDD 8-16-03
laurag 8/11
skye's mama August 29, 2003
maizy August
mpls_momma end of aug
RachelMolly
#90 of 113 Old 08-01-2003, 11:34 AM

Hi All!
I have been out of touch again but I am back. Crazy busy trying to wrap everything up at work but I think I am at a good stopping point now. At least as good as it is going to get!

I am officialy due on 8/11 - for the purposes of your list.

Congrats to all the new mamas! I have not felt the overly strong urge to have this baby early like I did last time. I guess I am a bit more relaxed this time around. But I also DO NOT want to be pregnant come the end of August. So right around the due date is A-OK with me. I know there is a full moon on the 12th so - who knows??

I have an OB visit this afternoon - they have been pretty uneventful lately. Just weight, measurement, heartbeat, and pee in the cup. But that is good news - no problems to report.

Stay cool mamas and keep those birth reports coming!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page