Can I guess your baby's gender? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
1  2  3 4  5  13  53  ... Last
I'm Pregnant > Can I guess your baby's gender?
~PurityLake~'s Avatar ~PurityLake~ 05:44 PM 10-14-2007
I think my parents would flip out if I told them I plan on having five children.
They already think I'm nuts for being a in a one-income family.

They think I could/should be doing more in life (career-wise) than making babies.

When I said, I'm done having babies, they said, GOOD!

ananas's Avatar ananas 05:46 PM 10-14-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany_PartyOf5 View Post
Im due Jan 24
Guessing girl.
ananas's Avatar ananas 05:49 PM 10-14-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by sg784 View Post
guess away!
Thinking boy for you
Amandamanda's Avatar Amandamanda 05:50 PM 10-14-2007
will any sort of string like object work? like a necklace? does it need to be any length/weight. i tried to PM you to ask, but your inbox is full- popular girl!

I'm excited to let you know if you're right in a few weeks
s_kristina's Avatar s_kristina 05:52 PM 10-14-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananas View Post
I'm thinking you're going to have another son- the string test acted kind of odd with you, showing boy but every once in a while, giving a couple of girl spins. Are twins a possibility?

I'll go with boy
I've been harassed by my dh about the possibility of twins each time I've been pg. They run in both dh and my families. I'm also sensing something is very different this time around, but I've had no clue exactly what. I have not seen my midwife yet, but if my medical stuff gets worked out I will be in the next couple weeks.
ananas's Avatar ananas 05:54 PM 10-14-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandamanda View Post
will any sort of string like object work? like a necklace? does it need to be any length/weight. i tried to PM you to ask, but your inbox is full- popular girl!

I'm excited to let you know if you're right in a few weeks
Oops, thanks for letting me know- I deleted a few so PMs should go through now.

The best things for me have been thin chains with something heavy, like a charm or a ring, at the end. However, for all of these guesses when I've needed to do the test I've been using the end of my phone charger. : Pretty much anything that can swing back and forth and side to side will work.
ananas's Avatar ananas 05:55 PM 10-14-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_kristina View Post
I've been harassed by my dh about the possibility of twins each time I've been pg. They run in both dh and my families. I'm also sensing something is very different this time around, but I've had no clue exactly what. I have not seen my midwife yet, but if my medical stuff gets worked out I will be in the next couple weeks.
Well then. Let me know if it IS twins, and then I'll add my girl guess too.
chels_c2000's Avatar chels_c2000 06:16 PM 10-14-2007
This sounds like fun. I am due May 23rd. We have not decided if we are going to find out or not. I'm excited to hear your reply
my kidlets and me's Avatar my kidlets and me 06:23 PM 10-14-2007
I'm 28 weeks, due early Jan, and we don't know the gender.
LaurenB's Avatar LaurenB 06:26 PM 10-14-2007
I would love for you to guess! We're not finding out the gender until the little bean is hatched. It's due on Feb. 4th. And this is a picture from today: my cat is 19 years old!
Stace's Avatar Stace 06:27 PM 10-14-2007
I'd love a guess! It's looking like I'm due May 8. I've had one ultrasound so far, but obviously too early yet to tell anything. I'll be having another ultrasound at the end of this month, but that's for the nuchal translucency testing, and unless they manage to see something there, I shouldn't have anymore ultrasounds until sometime in December. Anyway, I'd give you a link to the picture from the ultrasound I've already had, but I haven't had a chance to scan it in yet. It's small, but here's a picture of me and my son if it helps any.

http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n...hpEay5eLPM.jpg
ttcintexas's Avatar ttcintexas 06:52 PM 10-14-2007
Boy is correct!
ollineeba's Avatar ollineeba 06:59 PM 10-14-2007
I'd love a guess, too
LoveChild421's Avatar LoveChild421 07:10 PM 10-14-2007
I'm game! Can you guess if its one or two as well? I'll try to upload a pic of me during this pregnancy, but my camera is broken. There is a pic of me in my siggie. We'll be finding out the sex on this Tuesday as long as the baby cooperates.
ananas's Avatar ananas 07:16 PM 10-14-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by chels_c2000 View Post
This sounds like fun. I am due May 23rd. We have not decided if we are going to find out or not. I'm excited to hear your reply
Guessing boy for you Actually, I'm seeing a few boys for you. Not all at once, though, don't worry.
bobandjess99's Avatar bobandjess99 07:16 PM 10-14-2007
Oooh, guess for me.
Here is a pic from a month ago. I am due around New Years. I already have 1 child, a dd.
http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t...7_09160058.jpg
ananas's Avatar ananas 07:17 PM 10-14-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by my kidlets and me View Post
I'm 28 weeks, due early Jan, and we don't know the gender.
I'm guessing girl for you
maryteresa's Avatar maryteresa 07:20 PM 10-14-2007
I'm due 5/25...you're one of the first to know. What do you think?
ananas's Avatar ananas 07:22 PM 10-14-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenB View Post
I would love for you to guess! We're not finding out the gender until the little bean is hatched. It's due on Feb. 4th. And this is a picture from today: my cat is 19 years old!
I think you're having a baby girl
ananas's Avatar ananas 07:25 PM 10-14-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stace View Post
I'd love a guess! It's looking like I'm due May 8. I've had one ultrasound so far, but obviously too early yet to tell anything. I'll be having another ultrasound at the end of this month, but that's for the nuchal translucency testing, and unless they manage to see something there, I shouldn't have anymore ultrasounds until sometime in December. Anyway, I'd give you a link to the picture from the ultrasound I've already had, but I haven't had a chance to scan it in yet. It's small, but here's a picture of me and my son if it helps any.

http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n...hpEay5eLPM.jpg

I'm thinking boy for you, with a girl soon to follow.
ananas's Avatar ananas 07:27 PM 10-14-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2babybeans View Post
I'd love a guess, too
I'm guessing girl for you
LaurenB's Avatar LaurenB 07:28 PM 10-14-2007
Quote:
I think you're having a baby girl
I've had a few people say that now. I would be very happy either way but I would so love a little girl. Thank you for taking the time to guess for me.
karlugato's Avatar karlugato 07:30 PM 10-14-2007
Hi! I've been really curious as to what I'm having. I'm due March 27th.. Any ideas? Thanks! -Lisa
ananas's Avatar ananas 07:30 PM 10-14-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveChild421 View Post
I'm game! I'll try to upload a pic of me during this pregnancy, but my camera is broken.
I'm seeing a blonde hair, blue eyed girl.
ananas's Avatar ananas 07:34 PM 10-14-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobandjess99 View Post
Oooh, guess for me.
Here is a pic from a month ago. I am due around New Years. I already have 1 child, a dd.
http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t...7_09160058.jpg

I'm thinking girl. I think you'll have another girl after that, too, by the way.
ananas's Avatar ananas 07:38 PM 10-14-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by maryteresa View Post
I'm due 5/25...you're one of the first to know. What do you think?
The string test results were a little strange, but I saw in your posts that you miscarried in April, and I think that child was a girl, so I think that's what I was picking up on. If you don't mind me asking, did you have any other miscarriages? It's not relevant, the string test is just showing another girl between your two sons.

Anyway, though, I'm thinking boy for you.
bobandjess99's Avatar bobandjess99 07:39 PM 10-14-2007
Quote:
I'm thinking girl. I think you'll have another girl after that, too, by the way.
LOL! I used to say I wanted 4 girls, LOL!
I had another person who is reputed to be very knowledgable/sensitive about these things, and he also said it's a girl.
*crickey......feverishly trying to think of yet another girl name...*
ananas's Avatar ananas 07:40 PM 10-14-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlugato View Post
Hi! I've been really curious as to what I'm having. I'm due March 27th.. Any ideas? Thanks! -Lisa
Guessing boy Pretty strongly, actually.
maryteresa's Avatar maryteresa 07:42 PM 10-14-2007
Quote:
The string test results were a little strange, but I saw in your posts that you miscarried in April, and I think that child was a girl, so I think that's what I was picking up on. If you don't mind me asking, did you have any other miscarriages? It's not relevant, the string test is just showing another girl between your two sons.

Anyway, though, I'm thinking boy for you.
So you're seeing a girl between my current boys, and a girl m/c in April??? I did lose a baby between my boys. And I too think both losses were girls.
maryteresa's Avatar maryteresa 07:44 PM 10-14-2007
Also, what made the results strange?
1  2  3 4  5  13  53  ... Last

Up