:K9sarchik (Laura) 38 Gavin Rutgar born Sept 20, 2007
:Amberella Nathaniel John born September 30, 2007
:jpiper0430 (Jenn) 31 Eleanor Diane born October 10, 2007
:MajorGroover (Dee) 32, Mathilde born November 10, 2007
: Grace24 (Julia) 36, Oliver Roland born November 24, 2007

Now Accepting Applications:

December threadkeeper: ??
January threadkeeper: ??

Melanie, Mum to DD1 (April 2008), DD2 (August 2010) and excepting #3 Feb 2012.

#2 of 301 Old 10-31-2007, 06:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Woohoo! I can't believe November starts tomorrow.

Thanks Melanie!
BTW, when's your birthday? I will be 32 on December 20th.

librarian mommy (34) to DD (2/08), expecting a BOY in early spring 2011
#3 of 301 Old 10-31-2007, 06:30 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillybama View Post
Woohoo! I can't believe November starts tomorrow.

Thanks Melanie!
BTW, when's your birthday? I will be 32 on December 20th.
I can't believe November is tomorrow either - things are flying by! I turn 32 on January 1st - so exactly two months from tomorrow! Yikes! I had an appointment with a really good hair stylist today - I'm actually going to pay to have someone colour my hair because, as I told her, "I don't want to be anyone's grey haired mother just yet" not at 32! Most days I feel like a kid (and dress like a kid... and act like a kid...)

#4 of 301 Old 10-31-2007, 10:56 PM

happy november everybody!

can't remember who was asking about cd's, maybe aimee? anyway we used a pattern from verybaby.com (the AIO-we made this as pocket dipes). they work great and it's an easy pattern (I am not crafty and could do it with some initial help from my mom). but I also got a newborn sampler and liked the kissaluvs and fuzzi bunz. whenever we go out of town and use sposies, I dread the monster poos - the cd's usually hold 'em but NOT the sposies.
#5 of 301 Old 11-01-2007, 08:17 AM

All the birthday/age talk made me realize my age isn't on the front post, I suppose it doesn't really matter but I'm 34. Isn't it funny that everyone due in December is 34?

Mama to 3 year old DS and awaiting #2 in June
#6 of 301 Old 11-01-2007, 10:29 AM - Thread Starter

Kripa: I posted your age on the main page - and you're right, it is really interesting that all the December Mums-to-be are 34!

Went to a friend's place to hand out candy last night. We didn't get there until nearly 7pm so we missed all the little ones which was too bad. I love Halloween but with being pregnant and traveling until October I decided to keep it low-key this year - besides, I think it will be much more fun when we have our own little one to dress up.

#7 of 301 Old 11-01-2007, 10:32 AM

Happy November, everyone!

So, on my way to work this morning, I heard on the radio that we might get our first snow on Monday or Tuesday! I'm not ready for snow yet!!
#8 of 301 Old 11-01-2007, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujubie View Post

So, on my way to work this morning, I heard on the radio that we might get our first snow on Monday or Tuesday! I'm not ready for snow yet!!
send it my way, I'm so excited to be back skiing this year!
#9 of 301 Old 11-01-2007, 11:38 AM

CJ, you and my mom, with the skiing! (She's in Utah too... that's where you are, right?) Wanted to ask you, since it looks like you used the pattern I'm planning to use, how did you make the VB AIO into pocket dipes? And what did you use for the layer that touches the baby's skin? I'm a little confused. I have PUL for outer, flannel for inner and soakers etc., but I keep getting conflicting advice on what to have closest to his bum.

DH and I have completed the application process for au pairs, and are now searching online through dozens of profiles to find someone to take care of our little one. It's starting to hit me that in a few months, a stranger will be living in our house with us. Weird. It's fun to poke through the profiles, though, they're so funny they way they phrase things in English (being mostly from Brazil, Poland, Thailand, etc.) But I can only imagine how hilarious I would sound if I tried to write an essay in, say, German or something. Yikes.

Headache! Can't get rid of it! I had them all summer and now in my last tri when I can't take ibuprofen, it's back! Can I tell you how useless Tylenol is (or do you already know)!! I'm not sure what to do. I'm sick of it. Grr... this could make me cranky today! I'm trying so hard not to be the stereotypical cranky preggo right now but it's a little hard when it feels like someone's drilling a hole into my skull (sorry if that's a little graphic but that's what it feels like). Wonder if it's from pinching Halloween candy from the bowl last night in-between trick-or-treaters, though I have had it for a few days. (Which is about how long ago I started dipping into the candy... hmmm...)
#10 of 301 Old 11-01-2007, 11:40 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujubie View Post

We got ours a couple weeks ago - it didn't stick but it still counts. The hiking paths in the mountains are already closed (the Mister as supposed to take the Scouts backpacking on the weekend). This is what happens when you live in the North - we have gotten snow every single month of the year - I remember being at an outdoor folk fest August long weekend one year wrapped in a sleeping bag in the snow. If we get anymore you can have it CJ!

#11 of 301 Old 11-01-2007, 01:02 PM

Thanks for the new thread, Melanie! And, thanks, Judy for hosting last month -- you did a great job

Speaking of birthdays, I just had one. Melanie, can you change my age to 31 on the first post?

Julia, shopping for an Au Pair sounds simultaneously completely awesome and completely creepy. How do you even begin to assess?

Dee, any update?
#12 of 301 Old 11-01-2007, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace24 View Post
CJ, you and my mom, with the skiing! (She's in Utah too... that's where you are, right?) Wanted to ask you, since it looks like you used the pattern I'm planning to use, how did you make the VB AIO into pocket dipes? And what did you use for the layer that touches the baby's skin? I'm a little confused. I have PUL for outer, flannel for inner and soakers etc., but I keep getting conflicting advice on what to have closest to his bum.
yep, utah. I can't imagine living here and not taking advantage of the outdoor activities! I started telemark the winter b4 ella was born, then had to postpone last winter (I fall alot) so really looking forward to getting back into it.

we used the white microfleece fabric for the inside part of the diaper. It's awesome - doesn't stain, dries fast, and it wicks moisture so well that you often have to pull out the flannel and feel it to know if she peed. we just followed the AIO pattern but rather than sewing the pul and fleece together in the back we left an opening that has elastic around both sides of the opening so the flannel stuffers stay in. if that makes any sense.

ok, off to go look at king sized beds - woohoo!
#13 of 301 Old 11-01-2007, 01:47 PM

Hi everyone -

Okay, I'm going to try this again. I am really bad at keeping up with long threads and I may very well lose track around page three, but I'm going to try to keep up.

I am one of the 34-year-old December Mamas. All the women in my family have gone overdue (my mom, my sis, and my aunt (mom's sister)), but they were all 10 years younger than I when they had their kids, so I am hoping to buck the trend. I was born 6 weeks late (people don't believe this, but my mom was definitely pregnant for 10 1/2 months and how can you argue with that?).

I am due December 10th, and since I am having a hospital based midwife birth, I have given up control of how over due I can get - they will not let me go past Christmas Eve. I am rooting for 12.22 (winter solstice), but I'm not holding my breath!

I've read that women over 30 tend to go into labor earlier, so maybe I'll actually make my EDD. My EDD based on LMP, O date and early dating u/s are all the same +- 1 day, so I'm pretty secure that it is "accurate."

Does anyone know if there is any true to the general rule that women over 30 are more likely to go into early (pre-40 weeks) labor?

Mama to E (12/07) and M (01/11). homebirth.jpg
#14 of 301 Old 11-01-2007, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock_dr View Post

ok, off to go look at king sized beds - woohoo!
thumbs up
#15 of 301 Old 11-01-2007, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreThanApplesauce View Post
Does anyone know if there is any true to the general rule that women over 30 are more likely to go into early (pre-40 weeks) labor?

i think that is just because of the risk of preterm and because most are not 1st timers.
#16 of 301 Old 11-01-2007, 03:55 PM

Well, Benjamin is 2 months old as of today. We had our 2 month ped visit. He is now 11lbs 5oz (birth weight was 7lbs 4oz) and 23.5 inches long (length at birth was 21 inches). I cannot believe how fast these little babes grow!!! Amazing.

As part of the 2 month visit we had to do shots
It TOTALLY sucked. Benjamin ended up getting 3 shots (PCV, Hib, & Hep B) and he SCREAMED. It was so awful. I was holding his hand for the first one, but I made DH take over after that because I was almost in tears and I did not want to make him even more upset. Ugh. I knew it was going to be hard watching him get his shots, but I didn't realize how much it would rip at my heart. I turned down the DTap (or whatever it is that has the tetnus) because I have had bad reactions to the tetnus shot in the past and I just didn't want to put Benjamin through that quite yet (hopefully he will not react like I do). I really wanted to turn down the Hep B (I think it is incredibly stupid that infants are given Hep B vax) but DH and the doctor felt very strongly that we should give it. After a huge fight with DH two nights ago about it, I just decided to give in. Stupid daycare requires it anyway.

Fortunately Benjamin seems to be okay now. He actually settled down fairly quickly after the shots (I nursed him before he got the shots and then immediately afterward) and was smiling by the time we left the office. Hopefully the Motrin I gave him before the appointment will help minimize any pain/fever.

Over the past week Benjamin has been fussing MUCH less and is becoming a happier more interactive baby. We get tons of social smiling now (which I love) and he is getting better at settling. Makes hanging out with my babe much more enjoyable.

Here are some pictures...
With Mommy & Daddy at the Horse Races
First Shoulder Ride
Chillin' on the Couch
In the Halloween Parade
He was supposed to be a Chili Pepper, but the costume was too big and he ended up looking more like a comical wizard. Oh well, still cute
#17 of 301 Old 11-01-2007, 05:19 PM

That is an ADORABLE costume Emily! (And baby's cute too...*haha*)

WOHM to Leo (4/08) reading.gif and enjoying the journey with DH geek.gif

Announcing the arrival of Clara in August 2013! homebirth.jpg

#18 of 301 Old 11-01-2007, 05:42 PM

Benjamin is adorable!

#19 of 301 Old 11-01-2007, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiePie View Post
i think that is just because of the risk of preterm and because most are not 1st timers.
Ah. Okay.

#20 of 301 Old 11-01-2007, 06:50 PM

SHOTS: yes, that was the worst day of dd's life so far too. i wish i'd given the infant tylenol beforehand.

I had an enraging day and I am coming here to vent. Hope y'all don't mind. here is whom i'm hating on and why:

1. DD'S PEDIATRICIAN: so, as previously mentioned, her reflux has gotten worse for the past 2 weeks, after a month of under control but still there a little with the zantac. so i called the ped on friday, yes almost a week ago, and my regular ped wasn't in till afternoon. so i asked to speak with the morning guy. i knew my regular ped was going to say total elimination diet and i was secretly thrilled that someone else was in. the other guy, also well respected (in fact my mw's favorite) said go with prevacid. so my darned pharmacy is slow and it isn't till saturday that my health insurer rejects the prescription as not on formulary. so we call saturday when it is dd's regular doc in. she doesn't call back until after 5 when we had called at noon, and when she does she says it's too complicated to discuss on a sat and we'll discuss mon. so she doesn't call mon and i call and call and call and call and eventually she calls back at like 9 at night. she says no elimination diet and no alternate drug (we had researched what our formulary covered) but she would do the hoops to get the insurer to cover the prevacid. so we talk to the insurer and give her what she needs to do. on tues. it is thurs. it is 5:37 and still not done. i have left a series of increasingly irate msgs with the receptionist, who is starting to give me pushback. i am so pissed off i want to switch drs within the practice. that will be weird because of course this doc will be covering some saturdays and evenings and on call when she will be the only one. still!! note that switching out of the practice is not an option at this time because we are on dh's insurance until i go back to work and it covers few docs.

2. LLL LEADER: so one had the audacity to tell me that dd does not have reflux and i just don't know how to soothe her and i should read the harvey karp book!! hello, i have read the harvey karp book, i know how to soothe her, and i know her cries, and i know when she is IN PAIN which is very different than her "colicky" description. she said i just need to sway more and get a moby wrap. and the other one said i needed to take some baby care class of $45 a shot. yeah right like who has that kind of $. it was all very icky. the worst part was that we new mamas had an after mtg sans leaders where we talked about how we REALLY feel about the issues. the leaders are alienating mamas so much! i feel like i want a mamas' group where it is okay to say, "sometimes i am frustrated and wish she would let me put her down for just a second, so that i could, like, do a yoga dvd, instead of doing 14 minutes of it with 2 breaks to nurse." the leader was like, "well, i just gave up exercise for the first 2-3 years. they are only little for so little time." i felt like she was not listening to me. i am totally attached, but i needed to (1) vent my occasional shameful feelings of "i need a break" without being made to feel more ashamed and (2) explore ways other mamas get a better balance. another leader told another new mama not to pump (she said she wanted to go out sans babe) -- it seems to me that that advice is the path to formula feeding... i am reading this great book: playful parenting, by l. cohen. lots of good stuff in there about "refilling our own cups." including about how parents need to be able to vent their shameful feelings.

okay, vent over. i am just going to blow the LLL leader off, but I am interested in your thoughts, if any, on the ped.
#21 of 301 Old 11-01-2007, 07:32 PM

Emily, he is too cute! So glad he's more enjoyable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dctexan View Post
Well, Benjamin is 2 months old as of today. We had our 2 month ped visit. He is now 11lbs 5oz (birth weight was 7lbs 4oz) and 23.5 inches long (length at birth was 21 inches). I cannot believe how fast these little babes grow!!! Amazing.
Gah. Ada, at 5 weeks 4 days, weighed 10 lbs 8 oz (up from 6 lbs 3 oz at birth) and was 23 inches long (up from 20). I knew she was growing fast but this makes me feel like she's growing REALLY fast.

Pie, that sucks about about the meds and the LLL meeting. Please vent here. I feel the same way about doing a freaking yoga DVD (although 14 minutes seems like a decent amount at once!)

Hello, everyone!
#22 of 301 Old 11-01-2007, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~minnow~ View Post
Gah. Ada, at 5 weeks 4 days, weighed 10 lbs 8 oz (up from 6 lbs 3 oz at birth) and was 23 inches long (up from 20). I knew she was growing fast but this makes me feel like she's growing REALLY fast.
No, I think Benjamin might just be a bit runty (which I am totally fine with, I was a "smaller" kiddo, always in the bottom percentiles for weight and height, but I caught up with everyone once puberty hit).

Pie - Ack. So sorry you are having LLL and ped trouble.
Re ped: I see no problem switching peds within the same practice. I've done that with doctors and vets (not that I am comparing our children to pets or anything) and it has always been fine. I think most doctors understand that you might "click" better with one of their partners. Plus, they'd rather you stay and switch to another doc rather than leave the practice entirely (it's still money in that way). So, if you want to switch, I say go for it. Just tell the nurse/receptionsit person that you would like your primary doc changed.

Re LLL: I honestly don't even know what to say about this. I can relate to how frustrating it is to not be able to express your "shameful" feelings. Almost all of the mama's I've met are SAH. Once I made the mistake of saying that I fantasize about going back to work and leaving Benjamin at daycare ('cause I'd really like to not be at his beck and call 24/7) and the look of horror (absolute HORROR) that creep over their faces made me feel like I was a terrible mom. It sucked
#23 of 301 Old 11-01-2007, 08:19 PM

Thanks for hosting this month Melanie - the thread looks great!

Xenon :! Thanks for asking about me. I'm still here, still preg, fighting off the cold that DH is trying to share with me. It's not nearly as bad as he had it. It jumped on me yesterday evening but I'm feeling a lot better already after sleeping all day. He's better too, even made it to work tonight.

Julia it must be fun and scary at the same time to review au pair applications. I know what you mean about people with different first languages phrasing things differently. For a while I was the only American in my lab and was constantly called upon to to English to English translations. Is it much cheaper to sew your own cloth diapers? I'm thinking about asking my mom to bring her sewing machine with her when she comes to visit but 1) I suck at sewing and don't have the patience for it and 2) I'm sure she'd rather hang out with the baby than make diapers.

Welcome back Jen (MoreThanApplesauce)!

Emily, Benjamin is too cute! I love the "chillin' on the couch" photo. Sorry you had a rough time with the doc and DH ganging up on you about vax. That would push me over the edge. Luckily my DH is more anti-vax than I am, but I'm not looking forward to that confrontation w/ the doc. Glad to hear that Benjamin is more fun and interactive now. Intentional smiles must make your heart want to explode!

Pie, I think that level of (in)attention from your ped is miserable. Your baby is sick and the ped isn't doing her job to make your baby feel better. Switching docs within the practice sounds a little hairy but I'm sure you wouldn't be the first one to do it. Would the formulary cover prevacid if the script was for you instead of Lorelei? Have you considered a partial elimination diet, like starting by eliminating dairy & going from there? The LLL meeting sounds weird too. It's good that the mamas had a vent session afterwards - that was probably more helpful than the meeting itself! I was surprised that they told me not to pump for a couple months when I went to a LLL meeting too. I guess they thought I'd be overwhelmed but it's pretty important to have a freezer stash for when I go back to work. I haven't really decided when I'll start pumping. When did everyone else start?

Lane! Sounds like your super-spraying boobs are filling up Ada quite well!

I don't feel like this baby is coming any time soon. It's really weird to watch my ticker count down (it says 2 days left today) and know that it doesn't mean much. I have a pineapple and RRL capsules but I just don't feel ready to start all that. She must not be ready yet, right? Or is it me that's not ready yet?

Dee, mommy to Miss M 11/07 and little Miss I 5/10/10!
#24 of 301 Old 11-01-2007, 08:36 PM

Listen up graduates. I actually got my act together and started a new thread for us in Life with a Babe (come on, you know it is time to move on). You can find the thread HERE
Of course, I will still be stopping by over here to hang out and visit (there is always someone to stalk over here!).
#25 of 301 Old 11-01-2007, 09:14 PM

Thanks Emily.... I still want to hang out here too...

Dee - I can't wait! I have a theory that girls come late, so maybe in a week?

Julia - I completely understand about funny ways of saying things in English... in fact living over here I feel like my own English has become Dutchified.

Btw I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight since about 2 or 3 weeks ago. It melted away although my belly is jelly and my boobs are huge so I guess it's been redistributed somehow.
AND I'm eating like a fiend, I'm hungry all the time and man chocolate never tasted soooo good.

Okay it's late here and all the personals I was thinking about have mysteriously evaporated.

Oh I totally miss Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#26 of 301 Old 11-01-2007, 09:20 PM

Emily, you guys BETTER visit us! It's nice hearing from all of you. The pics of Benjamin are sooooo adorable. I'm getting impatient to meet my little boy! Sorry about the vaxing. I have a real issue with the Hep B too, I think I'm gonna fight it. I'm so lucky I don't have to worry about daycare, but I may be forced to revisit the issue when he's school age. It makes no sense to me, some of those shots.

Pie, Wow, your doc is really not concerned about her patients! Switch, switch, switch that primary care. Do what's best for baby AND your sanity. If you have to see her occasionally (like a weekend visit) you can still hold your head high knowing you switched because your daughter wasn't getting the medical help she needed, not for any other reason. And I'm appalled by your LLL leader's comment about not exercising for three years! That does not sound like it makes for a balanced mama. One of the reasons we're getting an au pair is because I know that even though my work hours are "part time" I still need to exercise, go to my AA meetings, see my therapist, basically keeping sane for me is my other part-time job. And I will NOT feel guilty about it! I'll be a better mom! I'm glad you guys had a post-meeting vent session with other members. Sounds helpful.

Dee, I know what you mean about being hesitant to try to start labor. She's dropped though, right? Head down, ready to go? I feel weird about doing anything to induce too, even though it's still only 37 weeks so I shouldn't anyhow. Maybe, in a week if there are no signs of labor starting you'll be more willing to try something. If you're not feeling like it's time, then she's not ready, is how I feel. You seem to be listening to your body and your baby... it's a good thing!

Hi Xenon nice to see you! I don't know what to look for in an au pair application... they all try to come off sounding really great, emphasizing how much they love their families, blah blah blah... how can you possibly tell if you're going to click with someone on paper? Ack. We're just narrowing it down to those with experience with infants and stuff like that. We'll see. Once we find some we like, we can interview by phone, so maybe that will get us a better idea. If it's a disaster, it's only for a year. (A really really long year...)

Had a massage.... aaaaahhhhh... I highly recommend it to all my pregnant friends... I'm baffled, though... I thought with all this relaxin hormone running through my system, I'm supposed to be looser, not tight all over! I'm a mess! I think I must be getting nervous for labor. I was feeling totally confident in my ability to do this naturally, now all of the sudden I seem to be starting to doubt myself. ?? Well it's too late... I'm gearing up for a homebirth, I've allowed myself no out, although it does turn out that my midwife carries narcotics if someone really starts to lose it. I hope I don't. Did any of you grads have pre-labor jitters? I don't want to psych myself out here...
#27 of 301 Old 11-02-2007, 12:44 AM

Another 34-yo December Mama popping in! I can't believe we're so close now.
(Julia, you can do it without the drugs - I know it! For goodness' sake, you make a living as a professional musician, which is a much more difficult thing to do!)
(That said, if you want 'em, take 'em. But you can totally do it.)

Had a little baby shower at work tonight - somehow we timed it badly and most of my department were gone! But they very kindly sent presents even though they couldn't attend. I think I prefer the smaller get-together, anyway.
(I will confess to being a little bit bummed: at the last baby shower, we all knitted squares and put together a blanket for the baby. DH pointed out that I organized that project, so of course it got done. )

At any rate, the best part was not the pressies, but the chance to just hang out and chat about birth, what to expect, what we want to do v. what other folks did, etc. Lots of fun.

Cher
34.5 weeks with biokid #1; loving aunt to N (8) and T(6)
Married to the cutest code monkey in the world
#28 of 301 Old 11-02-2007, 12:52 AM

Forgot to mention that I met with a potential ped yesterday. I liked her quite a bit, and am seriously wondering if I should just go with her and cancel my next appointment. She strikes me as being very much a scientist, and is pro-vax, but will be flexible if I want (which I do).
She was also very reassuring, reminding me that
(a) I will probably be emotionally wacked post birth,
(b) that is normal;
(c) it is okay to need help, and
(d) asking for help(from someone other than DH) is probably the most important thing I can do for myself.

Cher

34.5 weeks with biokid #1; loving aunt to N (8) and T(6)
Married to the cutest code monkey in the world
#29 of 301 Old 11-02-2007, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmu204 View Post
She was also very reassuring, reminding me that
(a) I will probably be emotionally wacked post birth,
(b) that is normal;
(c) it is okay to need help, and
(d) asking for help(from someone other than DH) is probably the most important thing I can do for myself.

Cher
I completely agree with this ped!!! As someone who has a definite problem asking for help and accepting it - I'm very independent! - this was a very important lesson for me. And what is so lovely is that everyone is just waiting to help either by bringing food or shopping or whatever. Btw I didn't do any frozen meals so for the first 10 days postpartum were eating what my sisters and friends brought us. I felt so well taken care of and grateful.

btw I guess I'm the only one around that didn't get a baby shower :

Julia - don't let yourself over-think your decision... it's normal to get the jitters! When my 'real' contractions really started I panicked! I was like what's wrong with drugs? Why did I decide this was better? Luckily my DH and my sisters were with me to help remind me to breathe and the reasons I wanted it natural. You can totally do it at home and without any drugs! And afterwards you can have a shower in your own shower with all your products and get into your bed with your little one and DH! That is what is so wonderful about a homebirth.
#30 of 301 Old 11-02-2007, 09:29 AM

Elizabeth was born on Sept. 17, not 18.

Hi! For those who are still waiting, I'm doing fine. I just don't have the opportunity to get on-line the way I used to, but I figured things out. My daughter has her head on my left arm while I type normally. When I'm nursing her, I have to peck.

Anyway, I'm headed to the graduates thread.

Happy day,
Laura

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page