Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

Old 12-26-2007, 08:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermanasista View Post
I've experienced the same post-orgasm tightness. Sometimes it feels like a slight contraction, and aches a bit too.
Since being pregnant, I've also experienced spontaneous orgasms for the first time--usually while sleeping. That's been pretty wild. I must say, though, that I'm far more interested in self-lovin' these days. Relations with my DH are often uncomfortable.
OK--this happened to me last night and it was SO Strange!!!! I guess I will keep DD from napping today so DH and I can get a little "alone time". I am thinking way too much about sex lately...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2007, 08:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinimommy View Post
lol...the vibrator thing never really interested me...I'll just wait and live vicariously through you guys for now ...I feel like by the time we finally get together I won't know how to maneuver with whatever my size is

You don't need a vibrator for that either... for me it's mostly about clitoral stimulation ---all you need is a finger that doesn't tire easily
Old 08-28-2013, 01:32 AM

I'm so glad I found this page. I seriously thought that something was wrong with me.

Old 08-28-2013, 01:57 AM

Oh wow, thanks for bumping this thread. So hard to talk about, but I am actually in the same position as the poster who said that she really isn't having orgasms while preggo. Pre-pregnancy I always had multiple, easy, powerful orgasms and that lasted into the first tri, early 2nd. But lately - nothin'. I've given up trying actually because it is so frustrating, which then worries me a little that I'm missing out on all that good uterus exercise. greensad.gif

My wife (30) and I (32) have been legally married since 2006. We are proud queer mamas to baby W, born 10/10/2013.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:57 AM

Great thread Thanks for bumping!

Sphinxy I am unfortunately in the same boat as you. It builds up then it just disappears! I try to get it back but its a no go. SO disappointing greensad.gif

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
Old 08-28-2013, 10:24 AM

I seem to have a mixture of it all, but like the OP, I do seem to feel "awkward" or "uncomfortable" about it afterward and not go for it as often as I might like. Sometimes I have the stronger O, sometimes there's the intense build-up but I can never quite get there (I think this part is probably a bit of a mental block knowing what will come afterward). It's irritating that it holds me back - because I always have a much higher libido during pregnancy, once I get past the "morning" sickness.

Old 08-30-2013, 08:01 PM

I was on pelvic rest for 6 weeks (no o's allowed!) and just got cleared.

I'm 18.5 weeks now and had my first one in a while and I definitely noticed the tightness more than before.

It's ... Awkward and distracting in a way but not a bad thing.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:18 PM

Curious how early in pregnancy people felt this?! I am only 9 weeks.... And the feeling I've been getting post orgasm sounds like this. Hard not to feel nervous about it.... But happy to know its common.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:35 PM

In both of my pregnancies, it has started pretty early and is much more unpleasant earlier on. By second trimester, it's still odd, but not necessarily unpleasant.

Old 09-02-2013, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenVose View Post

In both of my pregnancies, it has started pretty early and is much more unpleasant earlier on. By second trimester, it's still odd, but not necessarily unpleasant.

This made me chuckle because my experience was the exact opposite. So I guess it is different for everyone.

My wife (30) and I (32) have been legally married since 2006. We are proud queer mamas to baby W, born 10/10/2013.
Old 10-17-2014, 05:50 PM

Help

hello ladies, am super glad i found this forum and more happy this thread! i am now 8 weeks pregnant and been experiencing rundom Os wile am asleep but right after i feel pain down there this whole thing had put me off of having sex with my hubby for over a month now.. i just worry all the time it might harm the baby
its my first pregnancy and i just have no clue.
many thanks B.
Old 10-19-2014, 07:23 PM

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My orgams have completely changed since being pregnant. Maybe its because I'm further along but when I climax, it becomes a very painful back spasm in the middle of my back. I'm talking, really painful to the point that i don't even want to do it. And I can usually only achieve orgasm on my own these days. Sigh.

Me (32) - DH (38) - DS (6) - Baby Boy born 11/4/2014 at 33 weeks and 1 day - Atlanta, GA

I blog: allthingsandlife.blogspot.com

User Tag List